A list of Benielle headcanons that nobody asked me for.
trigger warnings: mentions of periods
- Ben is the most caring person, which does surprise Danielle - Sean was kind to her but she can actually tell how much she means to Ben just by the way he always checks on her.
- He’ll send texts morning and night checking she’s alright as well as saying good morning or goodnight.
- If they spend full days apart he sends her multiple messages just to check on her, not in a necessarily clingy way, but more like ‘do you need anything?’ or questions like that.
- If Ben’s in a particular good mood he sends a picture of Joey from Friends and then ‘how you doin’?’ - Danielle secretly loves those texts the most.
- She stays at Ben’s house one night when she forgets that her period was due so when it starts she has to ask Ben about it and he instantly runs to ask his mum for pads and tampons.
- Danielle is also clearly in pain and Ben asks his mum what he should do. So he returns to her with a hot water bottle and multiple chocolate bars, Danielle laughs at this because it’s such a sweet thing to do.
- He cuddles the heck out of her when he knows she’s in pain and he tries to ditract her from it the best he can.
- He’s super supportive throughout Danielle’s period, I can’t even begin to explain.
- She’s at the lodge one day when Ben realises how much pain she’s in again so he basically drops everything (he actually passes the towels he’s holding to Noah), tells Skye he’s taking an early break and when she questions him he explains, and then he goes to take Danielle back to hers but she asks him to go to his house instead, and he takes her there and lets her into his bedroom, sorts out a hot water bottle for her again and leaves her a couple of chocolate bars before kissing her and leaving to get back to work.
- They tend to joke about Sean a lot tbh, I’ll tell you that much - yes he’s Ben’s best friend, but it’s kind of fun when he does something for Danielle and she replies with ‘Sean probably had no idea this was a thing couple’s do.’
- Danielle actually goes to watch Ben biking, and Sean is stunned tbh because ??? She never came to support him???
- Of course when he asks her about it she jokes that Ben’s a supportive boyfriend she she’s being a supportive girlfriend (Sean wasn’t a bad boyfriend, he just wasn’t exactly the best)
- They cuddle so much, sometimes Danielle will sit on Ben’s lap and they’ll both be playing with each other’s hair - this happened once when Alex was trying to talk to them… And she ended up throwing orange juice at them because they weren’t paying attention. Ben had to literally hold Danielle down whilst Alex ran away because he didn’t want his girlfriend to be arrested for murder.
- Ben buys Danielle a necklace at one point and she wears it every day, if she’s ever feeling lonely or nervous she’ll start playing with it - she won’t look lonely or nervous at all with her expression, but the group start to realise that this is her telltale sign and actually begin to try include her more.
- Danielle basically lives at the Evans house after a while, whenever her mum isn’t home she’ll probably end up there, and Mrs. Evans loves her, she’ll make her call her by her first name of course (no Mrs. Evans exists in canon so I vote we name her Natalie), and Danielle will either call her that or sometimes joke around and call her ‘mum’ - which actually warms both Mrs. Evans’s and Ben’s hearts tbh.
- Ben knows he loves Danielle far before he says it, so when she finally says ‘I love you’ for the first time, he practically bursts and tells her how much he loves her back and Danielle tries not to laugh about it because he’s basically ranting about his love for her and it’s adorable.
- Piggy backs happen on multiple occasions, and Danielle ends up loving them, especially if she’s tired and Ben’s just casually carrying her on his back.
- And Bonus: Ethan didn’t like Danielle to begin with because the stuff that happened on My Amazing Life, but after a whilst he ends up getting along with her.