I always find popularity rankings really interesting, so I thought I’d share a couple from surveys that were answered by readers of the COMIC@LOID magazine. (Mozaik Role, Shiryoku Kensa, Setsuna Trip, and Sarishinohara are all songs that’ve been comicalized in the magazine, so it makes sense that so many of the readers would like those songs, but it’s interesting to see the other songs [also Vocaloid and utaite] that are really popular with the fans, too!)
is the ability to discern the details of an object; the clarity of vision, so to speak. There are 2 kinds, Static and Dynamic. Static is when the object remains still, while Dynamic refers to when the object is in motion (relative between target and observer). Dynamic Visual Acuity is something that can be trained, like in baseball or boxing.
Our decision at Mach 20 was to use “Kinetic Vision” because “Dynamic Visual Acuity” was such a mouthful, although perhaps “Visual Acuity” would’ve been a succinct and accurate choice as well.
In any case, Kayano is hardly the only one to have good visual acuity.
One of the Second Shinigami’s more noted skills is having good visual acuity, able to track lower Mach speed objects even before gaining tentacles.
Furthermore, Hayami’s dynamic visual acuity has been remarked on a few times, capable of tracking and pursuing mobile targets.
Anyway, getting back to Kayano, she and Itona have no more tentacle cells left in their bodies after their tentacles’ removal. And in the first place, their enhanced visual acuity were likely granted via a neural circuit rewire from their tentacles when they were implanted and connected to their nervous system, traces of which likely remained even after the tentacles are gone. The tentacles touch their nerves, but never their brains.
In other words, she can still see well not because she’s got tentacle cells, but because some of the bestowed visual acuity remained.
EN01. RESET (New Team K) EN02. LOVE Shugyou (New Team 4) EN03. Labrador Retriever (Senbatsu) EN04. Koi Suru Fortune Cookie (Senbatsu)
Introduction of Team 8 members
Announcement of AKB48’s 4th Documentary, “Documentary of AKB48: The Time Has Come”. It will air in theaters starting July 4th.
Part 2 (50 ~ 1)
Kage-ana: Kuramochi Asuka
50. With my soul (Team M) 49. Heart Ereki (Senbatsu, Okada Nana for Oshima Yuko)
—- MC —-
48. Sunglasses to Uchiakebanashi (NMB48 Kenkyuusei) 47. Yume no Dead Body (Yamamoto Sayaka) 46. Ai no Imi wo Kangaete Mita 45. Kataomoi no Karaage 44. Mitsubachi Girl (Team E)
—- MC. Kotani Riho —-
43. Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! (Tentoumu Chu!) 42. ONEW no Uwabaki (Ichikawa Miori, Shiroma Miru, Kondo Rina) 41. Hatsukoi Butterfly 40. Dakishimechaikenai 39. Heavy Rotation (Mukaichi Mion)
—- MC. with Maeda Atsuko and Tomomi Itano—-
38. Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium 37. Hasute to Wasute 36. Fuyushougun no Regret 35. Gugutasu no Sora (Matsui Rena, Matsumura Kaori) 34. Ima ga Ichiban 33. Bara no Kajitsu 32. Mienai Sora wa Istudemo Aoi 31. Itoshiki Natasha 30. Zipper 29. Melon Juice 28. Kurai sokode nani o kangaeru ka? 27. Ue Kara Mariko (With Shinoda Mariko appearing!)
21. Kareha no Station (Matsui Rena) 20. Warukii (Watanabe Miyuki) 19. Ice no Kuchizuke 18. Yokaze no shiwaza (Kashiwagi Yuki) 17. Kondo Koso Ecstacy (with Sato Amina appearing!) 16. So Long 15. LOVE shugyō 14. Kagami no Naka no Jean Da Arc (Kikuchi Ayaka, Tanabe Miku, Kuramochi Asuka, Nagao Mariya, Oba Mina) 13. Nakinagara hohoende (Oshima Yuko) 12. CHOOSE ME 11. Itoshisa No Accel (Takahashi Minami) 10. Almond Croissant Keikaku (Original Team BII) 9. Eien Pressure 8. Kireigoto Demo ii ja nai ka? (HKT48 KKS) 7. Dazai Osamu Yonda ka? (Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Yamada Nana) 6. Kiseki wa ma ni awanai (Miyazawa Sae, Matsui Jurina, Nonaka Misato) 5. Kimi no Koto ga sukidakara (With Sato Amina) 4. Koko de ippatsu (Matsumura Kaori, Suda Akari)
—- MC. Ogasawara Mayu and Nakanishi Chiyori—-
3. Koisuru Fortune Cookie
—- MC. —-
2. Suzukake Nanchara -“Suzukake no Ki no Michi de ‘Kimi no Hohoemi o Yume ni Miru’ to Itte Shimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa Dō Kawatte Shimau no ka, Bokunari ni Nan-nichi ka Kangaeta Ue de no Yaya Kihazukashii Ketsuron no Yō na Mono"
—- MC. —-
1. Seijun Philosophy (Minegishi Team 4)
Part 2 ENCORE
EN01. Sobakasu no kisu (New Team B) EN02. AKB Sanjou! (New Team A)
—- MC + VTR: "New” stages
Team A : Renai Kishi Jourei (Senshuuraku = 21st April - Shonichi = 25th April)
Team K : RESET (Senshuuraku = 16th April - Shonichi = 7th May)
Team B : Pajama Drive (Senshuuraku = 23rd April - Shonichi = 28th April)
Team 4 : Idol no Yoake (Senshuuraku 15th April - Shonichi = 24th April)
EN03. Labrador Retriever
—- MC + VTR: Director from Kuroyuri Danchi announced about an open audition for a movie —-