1. sweet like Seventeen
2. aesthetic like EXO
3. teen like NCT
4. sexy like Monsta X
5. always changing like VIXX
6. powerful like Super Junior
7. unique like SHINee
8. mature like 100%
9. lovely like Romeo
10. friendly like SNUPER
11. emotional like BTS
12. radical like 24K
13. sensational like SF9
14. good vibes like Day6
15. rough like iKON
16. sensible like Winner
17. energetic like GOT7
18. passionate like B1A4
19. brave like Cross Gene
20. distinctive like Bigbang
21. appealing like Pentagon
22. magical like BTOB
23. tough like BAP
24. soulful like Highlight
25. adult like Block B
26. expressive like Nu'est
27. sincere like FTISLAND
28. pop-rock like CNBLUE
29. intense like TVXQ
30. in sync like Infinite
31. cute like ASTRO
32. charismatic like KNK
33. hyper like Teen Top
34. one of a kind like Vromance
35. soft like Voisper
36. charming like U-KISS
37. radiant like Varsity
38. manly like MBLAQ
39. bold like A.C.E
40. flexible like Imfact
41. experienced like Sechskies
42. unchanging like Shinhwa
1. Life will break you down until you’re crawling on your hands and knees, until you feel like you are Atlas holding the world upon your shoulders, until you feel like the raging inferno inside of your chest is going to combust. These are the moments that will forge you in a fire and make you more unbreakable than diamonds.
2. We are made of stardust, at least that’s what they say. I remember someone told me that every atom in my body once belonged to a star that exploded. At night I stare at my hands and wonder when I will erupt. I know now that I cannot trust anyone else to keep me whole in the darkest hours of the night but my own two star infused arms.
3. You will fall in love, and that is okay. Sometimes we need to fall in love to remember that there is good out there. Fall in love with the boy who opens the door for you, fall in love with your boss who works too hard, fall in love with the woman who hands out roses on that one street corner, fall in love with yourself.
4. They weren’t lying when they said we accept the love we think we deserve. I grew up being told I was a mistake and so I adopted the idea that no one could ever love a mistake. I was wrong (they were wrong) and now it’s up to me to prove them wrong. Don’t believe the things they said, you are so much more than the toxins they tried to poison you with.
5. Close your eyes, count to ten, and open them again. You are not alone. I know it may feel like you are the only one, but believe me when I say that you aren’t. I was where you are, and now I have talked to more people that have been through much worse than I than I would like to admit to. You are never alone, not really.
6. Music can save. Play it as loud as you can with the windows down as you drive (probably a little too fast). Play it while you are at work and while you are in the shower and play it when you want to give up in the middle of the day and when you want to give up in the middle of the night. Just play the music that tugs at your heartstrings, it may save you.
7. Nothing in life is easy, not really. You will catch a few breaks here and there, but the rest of the time you will find yourself fighting tooth and nail to make it back to the top. Don’t give up, I almost did this year and if I had I wouldn’t be able to witness what the sun looks like shining in her eyes.
8. You will have scars, and that’s fine. We all have them but it’s up to you if you want to hide them or show your battle wounds to the world so they know how strong of a warrior you are, so they know not to fuck with you.
9. Watch the sunrise, and watch the sunset. There is something about the sun that screams life; let the light bleed into you and consume you until you shine with it. Sometimes it’s the simple things we are missing in life that we need the most.
10. They will say they love you and then they will turn around and break your heart. You cannot compare your life’s worth to the empty spaces that were once filled around you. People will leave (willing or not) and life will go on. Let life go on.
11. If you are under the impression you are broken, then it is up to you to decide if you are or not. It took me years to admit that I was never quite whole, but when I did it was the most freeing feeling ever. Brokenness does not take away from perfection, and you are the very definition of perfect.
12. It’s okay to let people in, you don’t need to cage yourself away from the rest of the world, don’t forget to live your life while you pursue safeness.
13. Hobbies will save you when all else fails you, find a hobby and stick to it. When the world feels all too loud, a hobby can make you go deaf.
14. The moment you realize Wonder Woman or any other superhero you idolized as a child is not going to swoop down and save you is when your life changes. You have to be your own hero in this world. Stop waiting for someone to save you and go save yourself.
15. They are gone, she took her own life and he died in a car crash and she died from cancer and he left. You cannot live your life counting how many people that held a piece of your heart vanished, I’m not saying to forget about them I’m just saying that it’s okay to say goodbye.
16. It’s okay to cry; cry in the shower and in bed and in your car, being sad is okay as long as you don’t let it consume you.
17. Smile as much as you can even on the bad days.
18. For God’s sake, don’t let them ruin you. You are so strong, you’ve made it this far and that means you can make it another day. If you can get through today you can get through tomorrow and every day that follows. If you feel like you can’t get through the day then sit down and don’t move until the light is peaking in through your window.
19. Never say never. If you think you can’t do something try anyway, this is your life, you are the main character of your own story, but you are also the author of your story. Write it however you want, but don’t give up halfway through.
20. Just don’t take your life. While this is something I learned this year I’m also writing this as a reminder to myself and to you. Don’t do it, please. There can be more to life than what you are feeling right now, don’t rob yourself of the beauty of this world. Don’t give up, no matter how much it hurts.
An open letter to myself, and to you. (Sometimes I write until I run out of words) ALightLitInTheDark
On July 8, SHINee returned to the stage to perform in the “SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR VI” in Seoul. During the concert, they thanked their fans for sticking with them and briefly talked about being mentioned by Obama.
Key said, “Former U.S. President Barack Obama mentioned us during his speech,” to which Jonghyun added, “This is a very proud moment for us, and we love to brag about it. This is also proof that K-pop is getting so much love.”
do you want clear skin? good grades? the sun to shine 25/8? then watch monsta x’s new mv, beautiful, over and over and over again and make sure to vote for them constantly so they can get the first win they should’ve gotten ages ago.
hi im a new shawol!! what are some shinee inside jokes? i only know onew sangtae helP i dont get milk and etc
hi bebs WELCOME TO SHINEE WORLD, i’m your mom now. this got v long with loTS of links so i put it under a read more! disclaimer: by no means a comprehensive list, i am but one human and i do not own any of the videos, credit is where credit is due!