Today’s Marco livechat was surprisingly satisfying and nice!
- Star asked what everyone was going to be for Halloween, and one of the responses read aloud was “Princess Turdina or Star.” That’s just… nice. This is v. likely a little girl who wants to be a princess and is going to dress up as one of the princesses from this show that she loves, Star and Marco. Two beautiful and strong heroines.
- The people in the comments were clamoring for Starco like always, but I also saw a lot of excitement over Princess Marco when the clip from Saint O’s played. Nice!
- The six hundred and fifty dollars gag was used again.
- Between this and the teaser released today, it really seems like someone’s making an effort to remind the viewers about Princess Marco before the next wave of episodes, so it must be important. Also interesting that these teasers all feature Spider with a Top Hat, as if he’ll be relevant too… maybe even in connection to Marco.
- …PONY HEAD’S GROSS FASCINATION WITH TOFFEE. She. was really funny in this. “EW, GROSS! I love it; continue."
"WOW, it’s REALLY gross when you say it like that!! Keep going…” Pony Head.
- We actually learned something about the future! If (when) Marco stays at the Butterfly Castle, there’s going to be some kind of orientation for learning the rules.