So, I don’t have much to say about myself- I’m a student, with tons of questions but none of the answers. I like a lot of stuff, I should make a list here I guess.
1. Books- I like any well-thought-out book, especially if its a horror or adventure type, but lately I’m just always reading fanfics as I apparently live in denial.
2. TV shows- Same as above, like, Hannibal, Sherlock, SPN, Lost, DW, Prison Break, etc
3. Movies- anything that doesn’t make me want to gouge my eyes out..have a soft spot for some animated ones like Brave, Finding Nemo, etc
4. Anime- my absolute obsession. I’ve loved and hurt and laughed and cried over anime like Naruto, One Piece, Yuuri On Ice, Erased, Tokyo Ghoul, SNK, and so many more.
5. Music- Ed Sheeran. Bajirao Mastani OST. Twenty One Pilots. These are just the ones currently occupying my head- don’t want to write down my entire playlist.
6. My other hobbies are sketching, debating and thinking up plans for a healthy lifestyle.
I love deep conversations, and detest narrow mindedness. Why do I want to find a pen pal? I like to talk, I guess, I just like to know about different cultures/traditions, I want to learn as many languages as my brain can handle. I prefer emails though as its easier to manage and doesn’t cost my entire wallet.
Also, I’m female, and asexual.
I guess I did have a lot to say about myself.
Preferences: Anyone who wants to have genuine conversations. So, even if there isn’t a single thing you see above that you like too, that’s okay. This is about sharing experiences after all.