It's usually hilarious, but when you're distracted by some story that ended five minutes ago with smart people doing stupid things it isn't conducive to learning! Eh, I'm decent at calculus. I usually just read the book and that makes more sense :3
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Not my brother, no.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? I have no ex.
3. Have you taken someones virginity? Maybe their ear virginity with my voice.
4. Is trust a big issue for you? Not really. I’m fairly trusting.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Yes and no.
6. What are you excited for? Getting a job
7. What happened tonight? Played World of Warcrack for the first time in 2+ years.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Yes
9. Is confidence cute? I wouldn’t know, but I believe it would be.
10. What is the last beverage you had? Kool-Aid son.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? Ehm maybe two?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? I do not.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Go to church hopefully, and then probably game it up.
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Food or gas.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? I am not.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Obviously.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Clendis and David, my two younger besties.
18. The last time you felt broken? Last night.
19. Have you had sex today? Can’t say I have.
20. Are you starting to realize anything? That just because I can sing doesn’t mean I can lead.
21. Are you in a good mood? Mostly. Kinda mad that I got so sucked in to WoW again, though. I quit because of how much time I sank into it.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Most definitely.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? No idea.
24. What do you want right this second? Sleep. And free money so I can stop worrying about being jobless.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? Nothing - it happens pretty frequently.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Yes.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? Maybe for a little while, but most likely not long term.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Some in-game humor from WoW.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? I miss seeing some friends, but not like to the point of being unable to move because of it or anything.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Probably not, but we all got it. Might as well try.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? No, I love my nephew.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? I highly doubt it.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? Yep. Except I kinda sometimes drink zero/10 calorie sodas. Not on the regular, though.
34. Listening to? Silence.
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? Not unless it’s mechanical. So no.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? In her bed at home, I imagine.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight, not love.
38. Who did you last call? AMC Theaters to see if they were hiring.
39. Who was the last person you danced with? A bunch of nerds at a metal show.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Because I loved her.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? Too long, man…
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? Sort of. I love my mom, but she’s gotten way too depressed and she comes to me because I have a psych degree. And I want her to feel better, but I cannot help her the way she needs help. And honestly, it gets annoying seeing her so mopey and sad all the time. I’m a bad person.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Constantly. It’s my courting ritual.
44. Do you tan in the nude? If by tan you mean sleep, then yes. I occasionally do. TMI? Yolo.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? No. It needed to happen.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Nope.
47. Who was the last person to call you? Ben Chapman about a church I go to. He ended up going and loving it, by the way.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Actually, no. The acoustics make me feel like my entire neighborhood would hear me, and here’s the kicker - I get stage-fright when I sing. l0l0l0l
49. Do you dance in the car? Only to scare people.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? A ghetto one.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My family portrait about three months ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, but I love them. Most of them. Some of them.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Yep.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Oh yeah. So good.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Fresh apple with a dallop of ice cream on top.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Ninja (Teppenyaki) Chef. The Benihana dudes.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in active spirits. Probably not dead people.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Frequently. The matrix messes with my mind a lot.
59. Take a vitamin daily? I sometimes pilfer my niece and nephews’ gummy vitamins.
60. Wear slippers? My main shoes are slip-ons. No fuzzy slippers though.
61. Wear a bath robe? Nope.
62. What do you wear to bed? Shorts/underwear/nothing. Depends on my mood and how warm it is.
63. First concert? Disturbed. I almost suffocated in the crowds.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Wal-Mart. I know they are a soulless corporation, but you can’t beat the prices. Also the people that work there are way cooler.
65. Nike or Adidas? How about no.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? My rendition of “Love Story” which is on facebook, but private for security purposes. I say “penis” in it, if that helps clear up your thinking.
69. Ever take dance lessons? No, but I should. I’m so white when I dance.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Whatever she loves.
71. Can you curl your tongue? I can.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Almost. I stuttered an R and they thought I said it twice.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I cried because I laughed really hard, if that counts.
74. What is your favorite book? Through Painted Deserts by Don Miller. Fiction wise I couldn’t tell ya.
75. Do you study better with or without music? Without.
76. Regularly burn incense? Candles, if I have them.
77. Ever been in love? Once.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Sleeping Giant, The Crimson Armada, Number One Gun, Search the City, Relient K.
79. What was the last concert you saw? For Today in Tucson. Pretty boss.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Both. Usually cold.
81. Tea or coffee? Tea.
82. Favorite type of cookie? oatmeal raisin. yeah. I’m that guy. COME AT ME HATERS.
83. Can you swim well? not at all.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? yes.
85. Are you patient? mostly.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ Bandy-band.
87. Ever won a contest? I won a mountain bike once from a buffet. It was awesome.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? lolnope
89. Which are better black or green olives? Doggy.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? I don’t agree with it, but do what you will. I won’t stop you. It’s your body and your life you’re giving away, not mine.
91. Best room for a fireplace? All the rooms.
92. Do you want to get married? Yes. Before I’m 30 I imagine. Only 7 years and two months left. eek.