I loved the episode!
1) Amy and Sheldon during Fun with Flags are so adorable. What a genius move to have Footprints on the Moon be the house band.
2) Amy is a bad liar. Love Sheldon knows her enough to see this. Love that is killing him worrying about whats going in. He is worried they will break up again.
3) Have I not been saying Sheldon looks like Jack Skellington forever!!! I love that shout out!
4) I love Amy and Penny’s secret language. Shelnard speaking Klingon! Nerding out so hard.
5) He is open to living with her! Amy is so happy! Amy Be Cool!
6) I adore that had Amy sing her own comfort songs to Sheldon. Soft Kitty is a Penny and his mom thang. She ain’t his momma. Amy loves and nurtures him. But in a different way. They had him resist so Sheldon, yet relent still so Sheldon…it was perfection.
7) Sex dungeons?? Oh Shelly!! Whats on your mind.
8) Speaking of which was that eggplant she hands him symbolism or what? 🤔🍆
9) Now on to one of the most perfectly written scenes in Big Bang history. Sheldon is caught between a rock and a hard place. The known and the unknown. Any one else coming up on him in that hall way would have been either “what are you talking about.” Or “don’t be stupid.” Amy understood immediately what he needed. She asked no questions and gave no advice. She only offered him what no one else can. Intelligence and logic that rival his own. In the end thats what got him in that door. No declarations of now I’m living with Amy. He just chose her because she is whats right for him. She’s what he needs. It is so beautiful.