- frank: GUYS!!! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE TOMORROW, WE GOTTA CELEBRATE THE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
- jason: oh man sorry I've got to meet a minor god
- piper: going with him, ops
- leo: bringing calypso to the cinema, she never saw a cinema
- annabeth: I have to study for an exam. it's important
- percy: dad texted me, urgent quest, sorry mate
- nico: not coming. I hate celebrations of things. the unnecessary and forced joy they bring.
- frank: love?
- hazel: ... I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING WITH REYNA I PROMISED HER AGES AGO I DON'T EVEN-
- frank: OH YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT?!? NO MORE TRANSFORMING INTO A PUPPY OR A KITTEN. EVER. JUST. FORGET. IT. FOREVER.
- everyone: *gasps*
I loved your answer to the last question, and it got me thinking a bit more- do you think Darcy views the Colonel as a threat? He seems sort of wrapped up in his own mind for those chapters, but if even Charlotte noticed something, do you think that impacted Darcy's actions? And, I've never really understood the importance of Charlotte or why she's best friends with Lizzie?? It seems like they don't have much in common and Elizabeth relies much more on Jane, so how is Charlotte important?