- frank: GUYS!!! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE TOMORROW, WE GOTTA CELEBRATE THE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
- jason: oh man sorry I've got to meet a minor god
- piper: going with him, ops
- leo: bringing calypso to the cinema, she never saw a cinema
- annabeth: I have to study for an exam. it's important
- percy: dad texted me, urgent quest, sorry mate
- nico: not coming. I hate celebrations of things. the unnecessary and forced joy they bring.
- frank: love?
- hazel: ... I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING WITH REYNA I PROMISED HER AGES AGO I DON'T EVEN-
- frank: OH YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT?!? NO MORE TRANSFORMING INTO A PUPPY OR A KITTEN. EVER. JUST. FORGET. IT. FOREVER.
- everyone: *gasps*
Could you maybe write a fic about Alex failing at something important? I've been failing at literally everything these past months (mostly school) and now everyone looks down on me like I'm some lost cause. It'd just be nice to see the same situation play out differently. Alex has people who'd still support her even if she screwed up.That'd be nice to read. But I know you're busy and there are a lot more fun prompts to write, so it's okay if you don't do this one. thanks for everything anyway :)