she's so cute i don't understand how anyone could be so cute

anonymous asked:

So, what if Guz has a thing for chubby/over weight girls, but since he lives on a beach island, they're hard to come by, and completely falls head over heels for the new chick on the island. The grunt girls don't get it and think it's a joke so they pick on her and take her Galvantula after a few very difficult attempts. Guzma is furious and there's hell to pay but he's still a nervous faux confident dork when trying to return him to her.

I wanted to make this a little happier. so only one grunt makes fun of you. The other ones including Guzma just wanna smash. (and go out with you)

“Hmmmmooooooooh my god! Baby girl’s got it goin’ on wit that booty eatin’ up them lil’ shorts!”

“Right?! Brah how the shit we gonna talk to baby girl? Gotta think a somethin’ original. Somethin’ that’ll make her all hot ‘n bothered!”

The grunts had Guzma at “booty eatin’ up them lil’ shorts”, which for various reasons got his attention and caused him to lean over the decrepit railing a little further to hear what the two boys at the bottom of the staircase were saying. Guzma was on the rebound. One of the girl grunts with stringy pink hair hadn’t been wifey material. Too high strung for his taste, and so skinny and obsessed with her looks that it had tired him out trying to reassure her after a while. But when she hit him after he disagreed with her that had been the final straw. So despite the tears and text messages begging him to get back together with her, Guzma was on the lookout for another piece of ass.

Shame he couldn’t find anyone to make it worthwhile. He watched with a snarl on his face as the grunts below were gesticulating wildly, talking about a “super cute shorty” that had been at the malasada shop in Malie City. You were supposedly a new face compared to the same old locals they saw day in and day out, had been feeding a dry malasada to your spider pokemon that Guzma assumed was an Ariados until he heard:

“Nah man, that ain’t no weird Ariados like Boss Man got.” Said one. “That’s a Galvantula.”

“Hoooooh boy, God been reading my dreams.” Moaned the other. “The hell I gotta do to get a piece of that thick, strong Pokémon trainer ass? I’d give anything for her to talk to me… Totally fucked it up when she looked at me an’ I threw West side at her!”

“ ‘s one a them reflexes.” Replied the other, patting his friend’s shoulder. “She come up to me wantin’ to know where the library was at ‘n I fuckin’ axed her if she wanted to battle! Wiped the floor with my sorry ass using like two bug Pokémon, but she put my money in her back pocket! Like to think that’s kinda the same thing as touchin’ that juicy booty a hers.”

Now he was extremely interested. In fact Guzma was just about to go downstairs and ask the boys where they’d last seen you when another grunt, couldn’t have been more than thirteen, came running at them with a rather cute little purse in the shape of a watermelon.

“Look guys!” he squeaked. “Got that ugly hoe’s Pokémon for ya! It’s one a them spiders right? Wonder how much its worth. Stupid easy to swipe from that dumb bitch when she went to pick up her napkin from under the table!”

He began laughing. Thinking naively that he’d done good, that he’d probably even be commended for his good work. In the middle of a hearty laugh he was about to ask his brothers if he’d done good, when a large hand swiped the bag from his hands before the two grunts could lay into him.

“Boss man?!” one of your admirers squeaked. Guzma looked harshly at the young one with an expression that indicated he’d get a good beating later for being cruel. He briefly asked the two where you were headed to last, got two very shaky replies that he could find you in the library if he hurried before it closed, and immediately was out the door stomping off into the rain.

Turns out he didn’t have to walk far. He found you immediately in Ula’Ula Meadow, the only one there crying as though your heart was about to break. A kind little girl was rubbing your back, trying to console you by insisting together with her and her partner Oricorio you would all find your companions.

“We’ll find your friends.” She said gently, rubbing your back. “Galvantula aren’t common here. Someone’s bound to, oh! Please sir!”

She flagged Guzma down, running swiftly over to him.

“My friend… She can’t find her Pokemon! Someone took her bag and everything when she was picking some trash off the floor. Have you seen a bag that looks like a yellow and red watermelon? It’s got a Galvantula, Dewpider, and a Fomantis!”

Guzma was so captivated when you looked over at him, eyes widening in realization when you saw the bag that hung limply at his side. He tried to hold it out to the lass in front of him, attempting to speak, but your captivating glance rendered him mute.

“My bag!” you cried joyously, running towards him and taking it gratefully. “You found my bag!”

“That’s your bag?” asked the other girl, stars in her eyes as she looked at Guzma innocently. “Wow! Thank you so much sir! You have no idea how much it means to her!”

Nothing came out of his mouth. His entire being was consumed with the way you smiled, with the way you wrapped your chubby arms around him and cuddled him in a hug. You were vastly tiny compared to him, but he couldn’t help but understand what the grunts were talking about.

Every aspect of you was adorable, from your cute head with a sunhat to your cute feet.

“…Welcome…” he muttered.

“I have to thank you somehow mister!” you insisted, still holding him in a hug and looking up innocently. “Let me treat you to something? You like malasadas? I can get you all the ones you want?”

He might’ve said yes, because the last thing he knew was that he was tripping over his own two feet in his haste to follow you through the meadow and off to town where you were going to treat him to a meal.

This must have been what winning the lottery felt like.

Challenge Accepted! [smut]

A;N: So, I had this half written for months, and I just didn’t have it in me to finish it. So if you know me then you would know that I am simply not a fluffy person. I can tell you fluffy shit, but I’m so dead inside I struggle to write fluff. I digress, this wouldn’t have been possible without @were-cheetah-stiles ruining my life with The Mistake. Enjoy! Lau xoxo

Pairing: StuartxReader (Hayley but you can easily change the name)

Author: thelittlestkitsune

Warnings: Smut. 18+ Explicit Content.

Word count: 10,386

Listen to me.

Congratulations, Hayley!

You have been accepted to our summer internship programme! You will be battling with the best and brightest for an exclusive place in our San Francisco offices. So get packing and we’re really excited to meet you! July can’t come soon enough!  

Patricia Hedley

(Assistant to Mr Chetty)  

Keep reading

queenconsuelabananahammock  asked:

Were Mila and Danny a thing??? I mean I had ~a feeling~ that they may have been at some point but...what's the tea 👀

They weren’t, as said by them plenty of times and the facts one can add.

I’m not much of a RPF fan, so I’m going to try and make this response as clear and informative as I can. But,

  • She was underage for most part of the show. He being 7 years older than her would had been a little bit crazy and honest to god disgusting if they were a thing. Which I don’t believe they were because
  • Both were on relationships by the time the rumor of them being a thing was spread. He has always present as a very monogamous man, liking and having serious and long-term relationships, which he had during the show and after, before marrying Bijou Philips. While Mila was also in a long-term serious relationship with actor Macaulay Culkin.
  • Another thing to add is the fact that both had refer to the other as their brother/sister, which makes sense since he seemed to have bonded with her pretty early during filming.
  • After the show ended, and their relationships too, they didn’t had a reason to hide if they had been together, but to this day they keep saying the same: they never dated, they see each other as brother/sister, it was only a rumor.

IMPORTANT, 24/06/2017: This post is constantly updated. It has gotten to long, so the rest is now under the cut. You can ask me whatever you want about it.

Keep reading

jkam3327  asked:

Hi! I was wondering if you could write a fic about you being an actress in the marvel movies and theres a scene where your character is marrying peter (Tony walks you down the isle) it could be like a dream that peter is having in the movie. You and Tom don't have ti be dating in this but defiantly intrested in each other and the whole cast is reading you guys. Sorry thats a lot thanks a ton.😀

This was a fun request so I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it <3 And Remember: English is not my first language so I apologise for any possible spelling/grammar mistakes.

Originally posted by tiemeupspidey


                                    Wedding Scene, take two

Pairing: Tom Holland/Reader

Warnings: None

Word count: 1.253

Context: This is set during the shooting of the second spider-man movie, Peter and your character joined the avengers team and he has a huge crush on you

Y/C/N: Your character’s name


“You ready?” Pepper asked, fixing your veil and looking at you, making sure everything was ok and in place.

“I am” you said, taking a deep breath. You were nervous, but you were sure every bride in the world was nervous on the wedding day. That didn’t mean you regretted your decision, how could you? The love of your life was waiting down the aisle to spend the rest of his days with you.

“Ok… See you inside then. I love you” she kissed your cheek, wiping her tears carefully not to ruin her makeup before disappearing inside the church.

“Milady?” Tony asked, presenting his arm to you for you to take. You hooked your arm with his “If you say anyone I said this I’ll deny it but… I’m really glad you let me walked you down the aisle”. He said, not making any kind of eye contact, his face hard as always.

Keep reading

More to the story J.A

Pairing: Jack Avery x reader

Warnings: Bullying, swearing, violence (to do with bullying), mention  let me know if you see any others

Based off a cry not to cry video i saw a while ago.

Summary: He gets partnered with the girl who is coated with rumors and bullied. He thought he knew netter than to fall for her but we all know these one to the story than watch we choose to see.

The whispering thought she couldn’t hear them. But she could. The eyes thought she couldn’t feel them as they burned holes into the back of her as she walked. But she could. The words thought they hurt her as they carried along the waves to her. But they didn’t. She knew better. She knew she did the right thing. Even if they didn’t know the full story. She made sure to protect him. She’d rather they talked about her than him. He didn’t deserve it. So she kept his secret. She took the shit. The bullying. The abuse. And never once did she tell. But he found out. He learnt her secret. And she was scared. What is he going to do to her little boy?
“Slut”

“Whore”

“Skank”

 "Like every boy has seen her naked"

“I heard she slept around a lot when she was younger”

“She’s a fucking hoe, of course I wouldn’t near her”

“I’d tap that, I bet she’d fuck anyone”

The words hurt but she was used to it now. She didn’t have much longer before she graduated, so she held on, ignoring the abuse people gave her. She headed to her science class, it wasn’t long until she could go home to her boy, her world.

“Y/n” Your professor called as you took a seat. He had just finished going through the register.

“Here” You called taking a seat at the back of the class away from prying eye. But that didn’t stop them prying.

“Alright class, today we’re going to be working in pairs” The class instantly began eyeing up their friends, your grunted knowing you were going to be alone again. No one wanted to work with a skank. “No, you do not get to choose your partner, I am going to be pairing you” This caught your breath, No! you’d rather work on your own, everyone judges you, you’d rather then judged you from a distance. Your professor began calling names pairing them up with people when finally.

“Mr Avery” He called looking at the curly haired boy. “You’ll be working with miss y/l/n” To say you were scared was an understatement. He was one of the most popular boys in the school, although he never acted it. He got up from his seat, carrying his things with him and sitting besides you. You waited for the comment. And waited…. and waited….

Nothing.

Where was the abuse? Did he not know? Why hadn’t he said anything? Was he planning something? Your mind raced, sickening you. Say something you screamed. Only it was in your head.

“I’m Jack” He finally spoke turning to face you. A smile placed upon his lips as he spoke. But still no abuse.

“I’m… I’m y/n” You replied wary. Your attention brought back to your professor when he began to explain the project.

“Your job is to work with your partner to build something that demonstrates the transfer of electrons" He explained. “You will have to work together otherwise you will NOT pass” He added. I glanced to the boy, who i now know as Jack, he gave me a warm smile.

“So how are we going to do this?” He asked. He was so sweet to you, it made you a little nervous. You kept expecting some form of abuse from him, to be hit on in some creepy way or something. But it never came. It only made you more anxious. “Do you want to meet at a library? My house is a little busy and loud” He explained. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath before opening them.

“Could… could… you… eh” I paused, he was so sweet, i didn’t want to tell him, but i had to, he probably already knew. “Could we do it, the project, at mine?” You finally blurted out.

“Sure” He smiled. If only he knew.

A few days later.

“Shhhh” You were so stressed, he had fallen ill and you had Jack coming over for the first time to work on the project. Your mother was always working and refused to take in the baby. She knew you had. She supported you even though she disagreed. He was in such distress it broke your heart. That when the door rung signalling that Jack was here. You put him down heading to the door.

“Hey” Jack smiled only his smile vanished when he heard the distressed cries of your little boy. Concern laced his beautiful features as he saw the state of you.

“Hey” You smiled weakly, stepping aside for him to come in. “please mind the mess, I’ve just been so busy-”

“It’s fine, honestly, is there anything i can do to help?” He asked as he entered.

“Unless your good with children or want to clean” You joked as you rushed towards your distressed little boy. “Aw babes” You picked up the crying baby, embracing him tightly as you bounced him in your arms trying to calm him down. Jack could see how stressed you were. It broke his heart.

“Hey, give him here” He offered holding his arms out. You gladly let him take him. It didn’t take him long before he was sound asleep in Jack’s arms.

“Thank you” You whispered as you run a hand frustratedly through your already messy hair. “He hasn’t stopped” You added.

“How old is he?” He asked quietly.

“Three tomorrow” You replied.

“Your brother is cute” He smiled. Your heart shattered. If he only knew.

“He’s not my brother” You explained hardly loud enough to hear.

“Oh” Was all he replied. You waited for the vile comments, the harsh words. “How old where you when you had him?” He asked. Your eyes fluttered open.

“I- I was 15” A tear slipped from your eyes.

“Y/n, can i ask for the truth?” You looked at him confused. He still held your little boy sweetly in his arms.

“I found him” You whispered. “He was abandoned. My mother didn’t- couldn’t have him” You corrected “She’s always so busy with work, that i- i took him in.” You explained. You wiped the tears from your eyes as you looked at him sleeping in Jack’s arms. “I’ve never told anyone. I’ve let them assume”

“Why?” He asked confused.

“I’d rather them talk about me than him”

“That’s really brave of you” He smiled softly as he rocked the sleeping child in his arms. “He’s a beautiful baby by the way” He added grinning wildly at the sleeping baby cuddled to his chest.

“Thank you” You whispered.

“For?”

“Being understanding. So many people give me hell, it’s been so difficult managing school work, home life and little Leo” You smiled beginning to clean up the room.

“It’s called being a decent human being. Everyone has their own story” He smiled, placing Leo onto the settee making sure to put cushions besides him so he wouldn’t fall off. He placed the blanket and began to help you clean up.

“You don’t have to help, I’ll stop now to work on the project” You tried to argue

“Fuck the project” He whispered “You need some rest, i can do the project myself. So how about I help you clean up and you can take a nap while Leo sleeps. I’ll brain storm ideas and get together a plan”

“Jack-”

“Y/n, please” He pleaded sweetly.

“Thank you”

anonymous asked:

can u perhaps give me ur thoughts on fans' theory about juvia being gray's second choice. i've seen loads of posts saying that gray had feelings for lucy but stepped down bc he saw her chemistry with natsu. but i don't think that's the case, gray was attracted to lucy bc of her looks. juvia on the other hand, i am confindently positive that he is attracted to her as a whole; her personalities, her looks, her everything and her in general. juvia was never his second choice, juvia IS his choice.

Well, I have to applaud you, anon. You pretty much nailed it, and I agree with you. I’ve said this before, but Gray has always been portrayed as a normal guy who finds attractive girls attractive. If Lucy was his first choice, then what is Erza, or Virgo, or the cute waitresses at the guild? Because he clearly had an attraction to all of them and has shown at least as much “interest” in them, as he has canonically shown in Lucy. 

Gray seemed to have a crush on Erza when she entered the guild, he called Virgo cute, and he was blushing over the waitresses new uniforms when they came back from the Tower of Heaven. Lucy is a beautiful girl, so I’m sure Gray thought so, too.  

Mashima basically showed us Gray is just a character who finds attractive girls attractive. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I also feel like this headcanon is simply built off of fans love for Lucy. So, if Lucy is your favorite girl, the more guys who like her, the merrier. She still gets her choice of guy, but doesn’t it feel good to have lots of characters interested in Lucy? Doesn’t that show how awesome she is? And I get that feeling. As a Juvia fan, I loved that Lyon loved her. It was nice and fun when that actual love triangle was in play. But, the difference is, that love triangle was supported by the manga. While the Natsu, Lucy, and Gray one doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

To say Gray decided he couldn’t go for Lucy, because of Natsu’s feelings? Shounen is not that subtle. Mashima would have shown us Gray having such a revelation. Even a slight one would have sufficed. But we have NEVER seen Gray take notice of Natsu’s relationship with Lucy. Not once. Likewise, and even more importantly, we have never seen Gray fall in love with Lucy. So, you can have the headcanon, but it’s not supported by one piece of manga evidence, and that’s a fact. 

Mashima has only ever shown Gray to have romantic development with one girl. That girl was Juvia. That IS supported with manga evidence. A LOT of it. And the above headcanon is trying to undermine the importance of that fact. 

Imagine if people started saying Lucy was a second choice for Natsu because Lisanna died? If she hadn’t, he’d have probably ended up with her, because their relationship seemed very similar to his and Lucy’s before she got swept off to Edolas. And even Gildarts seemed to think she was a big deal to him. 

But, as a Nalu shipper, I don’t think that’s true, because Lisanna came back, and that didn’t alter or harm Natsu’s relationship with Lucy, and if anything, Lisanna encouraged Lucy to stick close to Natsu. 

But, saying that Lucy was Natsu’s second choice is just as undermining as saying Juvia was Gray’s. And there’s no doubt, it would piss people off royally. Especially if such a theory was tagged as nalu. 

IMO, Gray is a very strong-willed character. If he had wanted to pursue Lucy, I honestly see nothing to stop him from doing so. Many of us are still not even sure of Natsu’s feelings, but Gray knew? All that time ago? Without Mashima showing us he knew, and showing us him making that conscious decision to back off of Lucy? Please.

IMO Gray never pursued Lucy for the same reasons he never seemed to have any previous romantic relationships. Because his feelings never progressed to that point until Juvia, thanks to the development he had with her, and because of the type of person she is. She was overt in her feelings. She showed him care, and understanding, and patience, and most importantly, she helped heal him through the pain and guilt and fear that has been holding him back from embracing anyone the way he’s prepared to embrace Juvia. 

And we know the above is a fact, because we’ve been taken through that development step-by-step. Mashima took the time to show it to us, because it was important. He showed us Gray growing past things, and opening up because of Juvia. 

So, how could he have liked Lucy to the extent of needing to “back off for Natsu’s sake” when he was too closed off at that point to have those kinds of serious feelings for anyone? And not one shred of manga evidence proves otherwise. 

He LOVES Juvia. And the manga has shown us he’s never been in love before, until Juvia., because she is the only one Mashima has shown us Gray falling in love with. She was the one who made the ice mage feel WARM. She’s the one who’s NOT a friend. She was the one he died for on more than one occasion. She’s the first person he thought of when speaking of what he wanted to do when the war was over. And she’s the one he promised an answer to. 

So, it would be nice if people stopped trying desperately to undermine Gray’s feelings and development with Juvia. The manga doesn’t support those Natsu x Lucy x Gray headcanons. It’s as simple as that. 

kittys-arts  asked:

Hi there! Um can I request Team Voltron's reactions to a rather fat/chunky S/O who thinks they don't deserve to be with each voltron members (Including Coran and Allura, please and thank you!)

sure! these hc’s will be shorter since it’s so many characters ahah sorry <3 enjoy! (sorry it took so long fffff-)

Hunk:

> He wouldn’t see anything wrong with it since he himself is on the bigger side even though he isn’t necessarily chunky. But even so he would make sure that they know it’s okay and they shouldn’t let their body image get to them.

> Always sure to use the same reminder that they’re in space and everyone looks different so it’s alright! No one would judge them harshly since everyone doesn’t have the same beauty standards as Earth.

> Hates when they feel so low about themself and voices how they think they don’t deserve Hunk. He genuinely feels bad and does anything in his power to make them feel better. Most of the time it’s making healthy meals that they can share.

> Helps them find a good balanced diet so they feel happier about their body but honestly even then he doesn’t think that they should change themself. They’re cute the way they are and he wouldn’t give them up for anything! 

Originally posted by auxias

Lance:

> Even though he can’t necessarily relate to the insecurities of his body image, he knows what it feels like to be down in the dumps every now and then and whenever his s/o is upset over it he’d do a lot of goofy things to make them feel better. 

> Appearance of his s/o doesn’t matter to him honestly. He only cares about his own appearance and that’s mostly just hair/skincare which is totally different in his opinion. Speaking of hair/skincare, he’d take his partners mind off of their sadness by also doing face masks together and listening to music.

> Would constantly reassure them that they belong together whether they’re feeling unhappy or not. He’d definitely use his pickup lines to do it to. “Now that I’ve traveled across the galaxy and seen all the different people, I know in my heart that you’re still the one for me. 

> Lance would hate having to watch his s/o breakdown and sometimes he’d sneakily get them to Blue, pull them into the cockpit with him and have them sit on his lap for a calming ride in space.

Originally posted by auxias

Pidge:

> She’s most likely shorter than her s/o and to be perfectly honest this will be the one time she loves being short. She thinks her s/o gives the best hugs like they’re so warm and they feel like home!!

> She would have some trouble trying to understand the body image insecurity and the two often end up talking it out. She gets a better understanding of it with each conversation and she’s thankful that they’re willing to open up to her.

> Would do cute nerdy tech things to make them feel better about themself. It mostly includes Rover drifting over to them with sweet notes attached by a string if she’s feeling a little shy. 

> Pidge would only love to cuddle with her s/o and them only. She would hug them in any way possible, hold them close whenever their near each other, keep their hands always locked together, and so on and so forth. She would hold onto them and never let go for hours.

Originally posted by undinelance

Keith:

> It would be kind of hard for him to help his s/o get over their insecurities because he deals with a lot of emotional damage himself but slowly, steadily they would help each other in little ways. Him telling them their the best that’s happened to him. Them saying that they feel like there’s no one else meant for them. It’s small but sappy.

> He would hate not being able to do anything so he goes to the others for advice and they all tell him contradicting things which only makes him even more unsure of what to do. He decides to hype the hell outta his s/o in whatever they’re wearing.

> He’d be sure to do it privately most of the time though or whispers it in their ear and makes sure that they’re feeling happy and confident with themself no matter what.

> Keith loves when they show off and makes sure that they always feel that way. He knows that they don’t think that they belong together and it hurts him but he understands why. He feels the same way but they come together and make each other feel more secure about themselves.

Originally posted by cryopcds

Shiro:

> He would notice the change of behavior almost immediately without having to have his s/o tell him. Even so, he would ask what was wrong and find a secluded place to talk, most likely his room. 

> He’d hate to have to watch it happen but he’d offer a lot of physical comfort and wise words in hopes that would make them feel better. He’d reassure them that he wouldn’t want anyone different. He’d keep them with him as long as they needed to as well.

> Shiro wouldn’t want to leave them alone when they feel so low but would if they needed some time to themself.

> He would litter his s/o with kisses whenever he could just because he loves them so much and wants to show it in anyway possible. This is his absolute favorite way to do so and would do it constantly. It usually ends in the two of them giggling like idiots but it’s too precious so no one stops them.

Originally posted by mordantmechanic

Coran:

> He really wouldn’t understand what beauty standards are in the first place. But, it would still hurt his heart that his partner would think that he should be with someone else because he believes they were just made for each other.

> Hates it when they’re feeling upset over their weight because it’s just a number to him (but if it effects their health then he would do the best he could to help train them and make good meals).

> He’s known for his wise words but he would be so speechless to hear what his s/o thinks of themself when he finds them to be so perfect. He’d offer them some very sincere words from his heart in hopes of making them feel better.

> Coran genuinely would do anything in his power to help his s/o because he holds them so dearly.

Originally posted by kiguroomi

Allura:

> Like Coran, she wouldn’t understand the beauty standard concept either because that’s not how her people were raised. Just thinking of being so judgmental makes her incredibly angry and she’d argue with anyone who agrees with the high expectations.

> Allura would adjust to helping her s/o feel confident and happy 24/7 but would also be there for them when they aren’t feeling at their best.

> She’d be very quiet about it though, only offering a physical touch or two before showering them with sweet and innocent affection. She wouldn’t stop until a smile comes to their face.

> Each time it happens she reminds them that they’re together for a reason and that she wouldn’t cut them off for such a silly reason. She’d cup their cheeks so they’d pout and call them cute until they giggled, she’d laugh too and give them more light kisses.

Originally posted by amirnizuno

imofficiallyinsane  asked:

First, can I hug you? You are such a cinnamon roll! I haven't been following you for long and I wish I had sooner! >_< Can I request a writing prompt? (You don't have to do it!!) RFA+V+Saeran reacting to an MC with anxiety and them helping her and such. :3

Come here my friend, let us hug!! You’re such a sweetie, thank you so much for being so kind it made my night! Anxiety sucks so I made this on the more fluffy side to hopefully cheer those with anxiety up! Thank you for your patience, I greatly appreciate it and I hope that you enjoy!! ^^


Yoosung

  • Yoosung has had plenty of anxiety himself because of many different factors like school and his social life
  • So whenever he finds out that you’re anxious, he’ll put a stop to it as fast as he can
  • He’ll make you snuggle with him in bed or Yoosung will tell you all about his day and the cute animals he saw at the veterinarian clinic
  • If that doesn’t help your anxiety, Yoosung will bake something with you in his small kitchen
  • He’s always found baking to be relaxing and fun, especially when he’s with you so he figures it could possibly help with your anxiety
  • Yoosung will purposely smear batter on your nose or cheek and then nervously, butnin a cute way, licks it off, causing you to giggle your fears away
  • Even simple things like short words of encouragement and love that Yoosung says in his cheery voice has helped you overcome your worst days
  • Yoosung never likes seeing you anxious so he’ll do everything within his power to always make sure to see your brilliant smile

Zen

  • Being an actor that has certain expectations that need to be made has lead Zen to have his own anxiety
  • While he doesn’t get anxious very often, he can tell whenever you’re feeling anxious by the way you act
  • You’ll tell Zen that you’re fine but he knows better and will spend the entire day with you
  • He’ll put on some music and dance awkwardly but sweetly with you around his apartment as the two of you sing/scream/laugh along with the song
  • Zen would teach you some easy-to-do yoga stretches that the two of you would do along side each other to help ease your anxiety
  • If you’re still feeling fearful, Zen would order you food from your favorite take-out place and put on some of his musicals on DVD
  • He would brag about how wonderful of an actor he is and tell you funny stories about his cast members, all while making you laugh and feel better
  • Zen never wants to see you with anxiety but whenever you do have it, he’ll be by your side and will always help ease your pain

Jaehee

  • Working with a boss like Jumin Han would cause anyone to have anxiety, especially if you’re his assistant like Jaehee
  • But she’s learned how to manage her anxieties a long time ago but she can always tell whenever you have your own anxiety issues
  • Jaehee would give you techniques on how to control your breathing and how to keep a steady heart rate so that you don’t physically hurt yourself
  • Then she would make you an extra large cup of your favorite warm drink for you as she’d sit down next to you and rub the back of your hands soothingly
  • She would make you tell her all of your worries as Jaehee would listen intently to you, understanding that you have your own anxieties
  • You two would then walk around town to get some fresh air and to stop by a bakery to get some pastries
  • Plus there would be plenty of girl talk with Jaehee as the two of you would tell embarrassing and funny stories about yourselves to each other
  • Jaehee’s day of fun would almost always help you forget your anxiety because of her kindness and sincerity

Jumin

  • Jumin has been plagued with constant anxiety throughout his life being the son of the chairman but he’s learned how to deal with it and hide it
  • So when he sees that you have anxiety often, he’ll do anything to help you
  • At first Jumin is unsure on how to help another person with anxiety but an idea pops in his mind
  • He hands Elizabeth to sit on your lap, Jumin firmly believes that her presence alone can help anyone’s anxiety, and goes to the master bathroom
  • Jumin would fill up the bathtub with warm water and fancy oils and carefully leads you in
  • He’ll have you sit with your back against his chest as he instructs you to breath in the soothing scents while he rubs your shoulders and plants kisses on them
  • You find Jumin’s voice generally relaxing so another way to help you anxiety is laying down while you listen to him read a book in his deep, soothing voice
  • Jumin would drop everything if he finds out that you’re feeling anxious, you’re the best thing to have ever happened in his life and he wants you to be eternally happy

Seven

  • Being a hacker with due dates that if aren’t met lead to punishment coupled with his past has led Seven to have his own anxiety
  • But he’s learned to cope with it in his own ways, knowing that everyone has their own way of dealing with anxiety
  • Whenever he notices that you have high levels of anxiety, Seven uses everything that he knows about having these fears to help you
  • Seven would sit you on his lap and play funny and cute cat videos for you while he let you munch away on some Honey Buddha Chips
  • He’d then tackle you onto the bed and tickle you until you have tears form in your eyes from so much laughter
  • But Seven knows that sometimes talking can help with anxiety so he’ll take you outside on a clear, starry night and the two of you will talk for hours about your fears, helping both of you immensely
  • He programmed into your phone a feature where Seven’s voice will give you compliments and encouraging words whenever he’s not around and you feel fearful
  • Seven never likes seeing you anything but happy so the Defender of Justice will do whatever it takes to ensure your happiness

V

  • With his past relationship, V has has his own anxieties but has learned how to manage it
  • V can tell the days whenever you wear a fake smile in order to be happy around him but V reminds you that he loves ever part of you, even if you have anxiety
  • On some of your worst days, V would wrap the two of you up in a blanket as you lay down on his broad chest as he rubs your back in a relaxing way
  • When you calm down some, V would make you some hot tea as he’d sing softly to you in his loving voice
  • He’d show you nature photos that he’s taken since he believes nature can always calm a person down
  • V would then take your hand and lead you to his outside garden and pick some vegetables together as you both breathed in the fresh air
  • You two would make dinner together using what you picked from the garden and by the end of the day, your anxiety was forgotten
  • V treasures you and never wants you to have any fears so he’ll always do anything to make you feel comfortable and loved

Unknown

  • Saeran is basically the kind of anxiety but with your help, he’s managed to control his fears
  • So whenever he notices you acting anxious, he feels like an idiot for not helping you sooner
  • He’s not completely sure how to help you at first so Saeran will have you lay down on his lap as he plays with your hair
  • You vent to Saeran about your worries as he listens intently and gives you his own advice on the matter
  • Then, Saeran will make you a large bowl of ice cream for the two of you to share with lots of cuddles afterwards
  • He’ll then get out some of his art tools and the two of you will draw and paint pictures and soon enough, your house is filled with pictures you and Saeran have created
  • Saeran would then take you outside to sit on the porch swing together, he’ll gently rock the two of you as you two entire a peaceful silence
  • Sometimes you’ll fall asleep on the porch swing and find yourself in bed in the morning but Saeran always denies moving you
  • Saeran knows all too well what it’s like to have anxiety and feels awful that you feel anxious yourself but he knows deep down that the two of you will always be there to help each other

how-many-fandoms-am-i-in-again  asked:

Hi! I was wondering if you could make some fluffy head canons about Yamaguchi running into a very shy and smol reader on the streets and she had just recently moved to the area and she is having alot of trouble finding everything and is still getting used to the language, so they have a little bit of trouble finding out the issue in the first place😅 If you find this request to be a little boring or uninspiring don't feel obligated to wright for it! Your blog is wonderful, stay awesome!💜

Thank you! I love Yams, he’s quiet and shy like me :’)


Originally posted by volleygifs

Yamaguchi

  • He saw you wandering around on the street aimlessly. “Maybe she’s lost?”
  • When he approached you, you just about went crazy! You got all in his face trying to explain to him where you needed to go, asked him questions, and made lots of different hand gestures.
  • However, he had a hard time understanding you bc you were from a different country.
  • Although, when you did get all in his face, he noticed how incredibly cute you are, which made him want to help you even more.
  • He tried his best to understand you but it was rough. Yams motioned for you to calm down and to relax so that he could help you.
  • After a while, you chilled out and talked to him slowly, telling him how you had just moved here, you don’t know anyone, and that you’re lost. Your mom had sent you to the grocery store but you couldn’t find your way back home!
  • You showed Yamaguchi your address that you saved on your phone, hoping he would know where it is.
  • He did.
  • He walked you home. He felt incredibly nervous/happy bc not only did Yams talk to a cute girl, but he was walking you home!
  • When you reached your house, you insisted that the two of you exchanged contact information, since he was technically the only person you knew in Japan.
  • Later that night, the two of you were texting back and forth,to the best of your ability anyways.

Thanks for requesting!

Imagine- Andy and you get into a stupid argument that results in a temporary break. (Imagine #4)

    It’s been about two weeks since the fight, You both still check up on one another but that's been about the extent of it. You’re still completely heartbroken over the incident, But you’d never let Andy know that.

Keep reading

Reasons I Love The Girls of Dragon Age: Inquistion
  • Cassandra Pentaghast: Badass warrior. Came from a family of Dragon Hunters. Skillful with a weapon and shield. Didn't want to grow up like a princess, chose to join the Seekers instead. Reads trashy romance novels written by a dwarf she imprisoned and interrogated. 100% awkward creature. Wants to be wooed by flowers and poetry.
  • Sera: Straight to the point. Believes that "people on top" shouldn't step on "us little people on the bottom". Helps out the "little people" get back at the "bigger people". Doesn't want anyone to push their religion on others. Scared of magic and things she doesn't understand. Loves to play pranks. Lesbian elf with a thing for tall Qunari ladies.
  • Vivienne: Stone cold bitch but funny when she wants to be. Proper and lady-like. Will freeze you on the spot if you do something inappropriate in her court. Enjoys dressing people up in fancy clothes and taking them out for spa days. Loves her man very much and will do anything to save him.
  • Josephine Montilyet: Takes care of all the political shit for you. Practically a Mom figure to everyone, especially when dealing with Orlesian nobles. Bless her and her patience. Will beat you in every game of Wicked Grace. Unless you're her lover, then she'll let you win. Is the reason Cullen ends up naked. Thank the Maker for this lovely girl.
  • Leliana: Can kill you. May kill you. Will kill you. Unless you're friends, then your life is in very good hands. Master manipulator. Spy Queen. Has a pet nug named Schmooples. Her innocence and sweetness gave way to a woman who knows what to do and when to do it. Has stalker tendencies, but means well.
  • Scout Harding: Don't underestimate her. Replies with sarcasm if you use sarcasm. Knows how to get out of messy situations. Always clears your path for you. Cute little bundle of "I could hurt you". Slightly scared of Cassandra. She gives me life. "MAYHEM".
  • Bianca: Lies to you and Varric. Gets Varric riled up. Has a little lover's quarrel with Varric that's kinda cute to spectate. Threatens to stab your eye out if you let Varric get hurt. Isn't really in a relationship with Varric but everyone wishes she it. Has issues. Still badass.
  • Mother Giselle: Takes care of everyone in her little ways. Does what she thinks is best for everyone. Dorian almost always has something to say about her. She almost always has something to say about Dorian. The reason the Inquisition advisers weren't at each other's throats after Haven. THE DAWN WILL COME.
  • Grand Enchantress Fiona: She tries so hard. For the mages. For her son. For everything. Maker be good to this woman. She has so many regrets. I wanna hug her every time. She's just so tired sometimes. I love this woman.
  • Empress Celene: THE THING SHE WEARS ON HER BACK. THE THING WITH THE SWORDS AND THE LION. WHAT IS THAT THING? IS HER BAD POSTURE BECAUSE OF THAT THING? SERIOUSLY. THAT THING. Good leader. Values love. Kept Briala's locket with her. BUT THAT THING ON HER BACK.
  • Briala: Could probably beat Leliana with her spy network. Tough Love. Threw a knife at a guy's eye. THAT WAS COOL. Still loves her Empress.
  • Duchess Florianne: Dances with you. Wouldn't mind two girls dancing in a ball. IS ACTUALLY A BADASS TEMPEST OUT FOR INQUISITION BLOOD. LIKE WTF. IT TOOK ME A TOTAL 20 MINUTES TO KILL HER. DAMN IT. THEN SHE GETS SENT TO YOU IN A BOX. TO BE JUDGED. LIKE. ORLAIS, WHAT'S GOOD?!

I don’t think it’s “cute” when boys get possessive over me, and here’s why:

When I was fourteen I watched two grown ass men fight with guns and knives over who would get to fuck me legally the day I turned 18.
I walked away that night feeling flattered that they were fighting over me. I didn’t realize the seriousness of what I had just witnessed. I was too naive to believe that one of them would actually hurt me. He was seven years older than me when he took my virginity and continued to use me until I turned 15 and finally got up the nerve to say I was leaving.
He got angry with me when I decided to leave. He got violent and told me I wasn’t allowed to see anyone until I turned 18 and he could have me again.
To get back at me for leaving him he told my next ex boyfriend where I lived and how to find me at any time of the day.
So for the next few weeks I received text messages from my ex asking me why I wasn’t responding when he could clearly see my car parked in my own driveway. He would come visit me at work and make sure I wasn’t flirting with anyone-even though him and I were done.
When I was seventeen I fell in love with a man who thought I belonged to him.
Before we were even dating, every time I’d remind him that he didn’t own me, he’d get angry and he would start threatening to leave. But I thought I loved him so I started staying silent. I let him hold on to me too tightly when we were in public together and got used to staying quiet any time another guy was around.
He would get so angry when I didn’t want to have sex with him because he thought that he owned me and that I should do whatever he wanted. He started punching walls and banging his head into things when I said I didn’t want to have sex. He would get so violent and angry that I’d end up giving in to him and letting him have what he wanted. He had my mind so twisted that I thought this type of behavior was okay. He reminded me that he’d never actually laid a hand on me so everything he was doing was acceptable.
He would yell at me if I tried to look pretty. He would tell me I wasn’t allowed to look that nice because my body was only for him to enjoy. He would yell at me for wearing crop tops even in the sweltering heat of august. He would threaten me while he watched me put on my makeup because he thought I was getting too dressed up for someone other than him.
I missed out on countless opportunities to go to the movies or the beach or do anything with my friends because I wasn’t allowed to go without him. He thought I belonged to him and he wouldn’t let me leave without telling him exactly where I was going.
He hated me when I wanted to spend time with my family and once when I went out to coffee with my best friend, I checked my phone towards the end and I had more missed calls and messages than minutes I’d spent with her.
I went on a family vacation to the lake and he would get mad at me every single day because I would not allow him to drive the six hours to see me. He would get angry with me because I would not tell him the name of the lake because I was afraid he was actually going to drive all that way when I got too busy with my family to answer his messages.
The time that I spent with my best friend got less and less when I was with him because he wanted to keep me all to himself.
She couldn’t understand why I wouldn’t just leave him, but every time I tried he would threaten to take his own life or even mine.
When I did finally break up with him, he spent nights crying on my doorstep and mornings sitting outside my bedroom window. He would show up at my work and wouldn’t let me do my job until I promised to call him when I was off.
He ended up in the hospital because I finally refused to keep in contact with him. He was so hysterical over the fact that I said I didn’t belong to him that he slit his wrists.
He threatened me and my friends and my family when he found out I’d moved on.

So no, I don’t think it’s “cute” when boys get possessive over me.
I’m careful about who I spend my time with now.
Sure, a little jealousy comes normally but I won’t let a boy get possessive with me.
As soon as he starts mentioning things that I’ve learned should make me uneasy I’m leaving his ass behind me.

—  Selena V Vargas

anonymous asked:

Hello! May I request headcanons of how Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Nami would react to their s/o telling them that they genuinely hate themself, and that they don't understand how anyone could love them? Thanks!!

Σ(‘◉⌓◉’) I hope you’re not in that situation ! You fucking rock as hell ! Please tell me if you need help I’m worried !


Luffy

  • He get so confused. Like ? Why ? what ? eh ?
  • He’ll get really angry. As angry as when a member try to leave the crew
  • He’s angry because he think you’re awesome. In Luffy’s eyes everyone is awesome if they do something good
  • He’ll tell you everything that is great about you. Every little detail. Every good memory he have with you. He won’t stop
  • He will never shut up. You’ll have to believe him to make him stop
  • He’ll go at the other and ask them what they think of you. He doesn’t care if you’re embarrassed by it. Hating yourself is worse than feeling embarrassed
  • “You’re so great” he’ll keep saying that, looking straight into your eyes
  • When he feel a little more calm, he’ll hug you, repeating how great and awesome you are, how he love you
  • He’ll hug you for a long time. He want you to accept who you are and to love yourself because you are a lovable person


Zoro

  • At first he think it’s some kind of joke. He doesn’t understand why you hate yourself
  • He grow frustrated because he doesn’t really know what to do and how to make you change your mind
  • He’ll take you into a deep hug, whispering that you are quite stupid for believing you shouldn’t be loved
  • He get really annoyed because he think a lot but don’t know how to say it. So he’ll probably say everything he love about you when you do the thing. Out of the blue.
  • Like, in the morning you’re yawning and he’ll quietly say “your yawn is cute” without looking at you. Or you’re jumping around before training and you’ll hear him say “fucking cute”
  • As Luffy he’s really angry because there’s nothing in you to hate. Not even if you sneeze 20 times at 3am. Or mute or blind or with five legs.
  • He’s always worried about you when he’s not around. Are you happy ? Are you sincerely smiling ?
  • He’ll try to be a little more demonstrative. Trying to hug or kiss you more often


Sanji

  • As soon as you tell him that, he’ll say it’s stupid because you’re the most amazing person he know
  • He’s really sad and worried. If only you could see yourself the way he sees you…
  • He compliments you a lot, but now he give you even more compliments because you deserve all of them, and even more
  • He’ll kiss every bit of your face saying something he love about you. It’s endless
  • He’ll also hug you deeply. Trying to mentally share all the love you need to appreciate who you are
  • Also because he’s scared you’ll diseapper so he try to keep you here a little longer
  • He’ll also ask the crew to show you more affection and to say how great they think you are
  • He really want you to feel nice and to appreciate yourself as much as he love you


Nami

  • She’ll look at you with a sad expression on her face, she somehow knew something was up with you, but no this
  • She hesitate to hug you, almost like if she was scared to break you
  • She’ll admit that if people owe her a lot of money it’s for her to make sure they won’t leave her and that they’ll see each others again, and that’s also the reason you owe her way much more than the other members of the crew together
  • She’ll tell you that if you don’t like who you are you can still search your true identity. You can change if you want to.
  • No matter what you do she’ll support you. She take both of your hands as she say how much she loves you
  • She’ll tell everything she like about you every days until you start to realise how great you are and even after
  • She’ll also make sure people show you how they really feel, to avoid misunderstanding and entertain an easy friendship with everyone
  • She’ll also make sure you’re always comfortable in any situations, like being in crowds or at the center of the attention
Don’t Act Like a Vampire

This is a one shot I’ve written because of this prompt that has been kindly sent to me. (Thank you again.)


It was the first day on Simon’s new job as a voice actor in Vampire Media Records. He was exited for more than one reason: Firstly, it was his first bigger job and might even be the one to make him famous. This might be the chance he’d been seeking. But secondly, and even more important actually, he might have developed a little crush on his new co-worker. If he was being honest, it wasn’t exactly a small crush. More of a full-on-fangirl-obsessing-creepy-stalking-crush. That might’ve been exaggerated, but surely not the best precondition for professional behaviour on his new workplace.

He was scared he would freak out as soon as he saw the face to the beautiful voice. And hopefully he would never find out that Simon was in possession of a far to big amount of posters of the anime character he was speaking.

The character resembled the actor in appearance: He was tall and had black, smooth hair. Simon knew that much and he had also seen pictures, but seeing Baz Pitch in person would be incredible.

It was embarrassing, really, how he was behaving. All dizzy and exited. What if Baz hated him? He’d probably hate him. What if Simon was going to be disappointed?

Also, it was his first bigger role. What if everyone was disappointed by him? What if this whole thing had been a mistake? What if he just wasn’t good enough?

Now he was standing in front of the recording studio and too scared to go in. He quickly pulled out the sour cherry scones he’d taken with him and started eating them to get rid of his nervousness. He swallowed his panic and stepped in.


Today a new character would be introduced to the anime show. It was no big deal for Baz, since he’d been working in this job for a very long time. He actually was a bit annoyed. His new co-worker appeared to be an amateur and he really didn’t have the strength to handle an inexperienced fool. Not since he had been arguing with his father again this morning, about outing himself in public. He didn’t want to hide anymore. He wanted to make a sign to the world, be a role model to his fans. But his father wouldn’t let that happen, always interfering in his own personal decisions. One might say that Baz wasn’t in a very good mood that morning. So it really came as a surprise to him that his new colleague appeared to be the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. (And he didn’t only think that for dramatic reasons. His moles, his blonde hair, his blue eyes – it was almost too much to handle) He was only hoping that Simon’s acting skills were really bad because otherwise he’d be lost. He didn’t need more problems. Simon ought to play a important character and he’d be working with him every day. Baz didn’t want to count a silly crush to another one of his problems. But it wasn’t like he had a choice.

“Hello, Baz. I’m Simon,” Simon managed to say, his voice caught up in his throat.

“Actually, my first name is Tyrannus,” Baz sneered. If he pushed the boy away from him, he wouldn’t embarrass himself by hitting on the boy and being rejected, which would make their work relationship awkward.

Great. Wow. Wonderful, Baz thought ironically as his day was getting a thousand bloody times better. This boy is stupidly cute and I’m going to have to work with him every day from now on.

“Wonderful,” Penny, the director, exclaimed as she entered the room. “We can start recording, can’t we? I’m sure it’s gonna be great.”

She smiled slightly, not telling them that apart from his good acting skills she had casted Simon because she shipped him with Baz.

And as she looked at him, her suspicion was confirmed. They’d make an awesome couple.

“Okay, let’s start with the scene in which Tim, the cowardly but cute and awkward vampire meets our hero Hans, who’s supposed to be hunting vampires but always accidentally befriends them. The two of them become best friends, so I want to see a little chemistry, boys. We’re gonna make the fans suffer by giving them all that sexual tension but never resolving it. That’s always fun. In the end, we’ll kill Simon’s character off and they’re all going to cry. Oh, don’t look at me like that, Simon. I’m just kidding. A little.”

Baz just rolled his eyes. Penny was always behaving a little sadistic as a director.

“Okay guys, time to move into the recoding room.”

Simon sighed relieved. That was the part he was familiar with. He spared Baz quick glances, but he couldn’t bear more.

Oh my god, he’s hear. His voice is SO AWESOME!

It was deep and rough and sent shivers down Simon’s spine. But Baz didn’t seem so keen of Simon. Maybe he’d have to work to earn Baz’ respect.

He put on his headset, looking at Baz through the head set. Simon’s character was a little brown haired boy with big glasses. He was clumsy and always tripping over things. At his first appearance, he was talking to himself. Simon’s voice became a little higher as he started to get in character.

Baz’s heart clenched as he heard his acting. Shit, this sounds real. Great, great, great… Please, Simon, can you have any, really ANY flaws so that I won’t fall for you head over heels?

Suddenly the studio went silent and Baz realized that it was his turn… But he was all flustered because of the stupidly cute boy.

“Hello, pretty boy,” he said. “What are you doing all alone on the street?”
“Baz!” Penny shouted. “I said ‘chemistry’ not 'Throw all your lines over board and flirt shamelessly!'”

“Looking for a victim to suck blood out of,” Simon replied, ignoring her.

“You can have some of mine, if you want. But be careful, it really is a mouth full.”

“I could kill you.”

“I might even enjoy it.”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah.”

“Enough!”, Penny shouted frustrated. Maybe she had made a mistake with choosing Simon. Actually, she didn’t really think so.

So they decided to calm her and play their lines properly.

“I… uhm, I wanted to… well, not hurt her. This was an accident, oh my goodness, look at all the blood, I’m gonna throw up!”
“You’re a vampire and can’t stand the sight of blood?”
“It’s not like I signed up for this! Oh my god, somebody help please!”

“You’ve done this to her! You’re a monster!”

“Oh god, you’re right. I’ve killed her, haven’t I?”

Simon started to cry.

“Dammit, Tim, get it together. She’s alive. Christ, what kind of vampire are you?”

“What do you mean? Do you think… I’m not a good vampire?”

Simon sounded so insecure and he bit his lip, which distracted Baz so much he forgot what to say next. Shit, shit, shit. That’s never happened before. Is it going to be every day like this? Maybe I should ask for a new co-worker. Maybe Penny will understand when I explain it.

“You can be a good vampire if you only try hard enough. Come on, show me your fangs.”

Simon started to blush and didn’t know what to say. That alone sent Baz’ brain flying.

“I can’t really control whether they show.”

“Well, a boy that cute doesn’t need to to get all the girls.”

“And boys?”

“The boys too.”

“And… you?”

Baz’ heart stopped for a second. Simon wasn’t serious, was he? They were just teasing. He couldn’t answer.

“Come on, boys, we don’t have all day,” Penny interrupted, so Baz was glad he didn’t have to answer. For the rest of the recording Baz didn’t dare to look at Simon. It went well, without further problems.

After it, all he wanted was to get out. But then he made the mistake to look up again. Simon was panting from the heat of the studio and looked slightly disheveled. They were recording the last scene for the day and he forgot what to say all over again.
“Uhm…” he muttered. “You- You are… You are really cute for a vampire.”

Now that he had said it, he was fairly certain the actual line was “You are reall not that evil for a vampire”, but of course he had messed it up.

Simon blushed again horrendously.

“Okay, that’s it,” Penny exclaimed furiously. “I’m going to lock you up in here until you are into the shape to start acting properly again.”

“Penny, no-” Baz started to say hastily, but Penny was already out of the room and he heard how the door was being locked. “Oh shit. Not again.”

“This has happened before?” Simon asked shyly.

“Oh, she does this all the time when she’s angry.”

But there’s never been a cute boy with me in the room before and that really isn’t fair. I’m gonna have a word with her later.

“Baz… are you mad at me?”

Oh no, now he’s apologizing… he’s so endlessly cute, god help me.

“No… why would I be?”

“Because… I kind of harassed you? I mean, you were just kidding around and I made something serious out of it… I’m sorry.”

His whole face was red again. Baz just couldn’t deal with it. He buried his face in his hands.

“Oh shit, I fucked this up already, didn’t I? I, gosh, Baz… You’re such an awesome person and I really didn’t mean to annoy you. I… I kind of have a crush on you and I don’t want to make this awkward or anything, please just… ignore it? You’re probably as straight as, I don’t know, a street or something?”

“You do know that streets have curves, don’t you?”
“Are you saying…?”

“Yes, I’m saying.”

“Oh.”

“I mean, unless you don’t want me to.”

“Oh, I do want you to. You don’t even know how much. But… This is just so awkward. I was trying to be professional.”

That made Baz burst out laughing. “That was your professional performance? Can’t wait to see the rest.”

“Of what? My acting?”
“Of you. Do you want to… meet after we’re finished?”
“I’d love to.”

They smiled at each other. Maybe the day did turn out better than expected. Maybe he’d become Simon’s boyfriend and that sounded like the most awesome thing that could happen to him.

Screw what dad says. No way I’m hiding this beautiful boy from anyone. They can all know that I’m his. Completely. Because I did fall for him. Head over heels.

anonymous asked:

That Freyja AU is some top tier stuff. 10/10 would download as DLC. Have you any ideas as to what her other supports would be like (the rest of the royal family, other retainers etc)?

…I have many ideas. 

Corrin: Well, this is the most obvious damned thing in the world. The role of a leader was thrust onto both of them during critical times and both certainly have struggled with it. I feel like a lot of this would be Freyja encouraging Corrin and providing her advice, because she knows what it feels like to be in her situation, especially as a princess. and then they smooch a lot 

Azura: These two are both characters who intentionally craft an air of mystery around them and push others away from prying to deeply. Both have had the fate of the world rest on their shoulders and have had to hide it at times. This would be very different from the Corrin one because it wouldn’t be the same sort of mentor situation going on. I think they’d both be very wary of each other at first, especially on Azura’s end, but that they’d eventually drift together and come to be slightly amused in their status as a pair of ghouls. 

Laslow: This would do multiple things. In part, it would be a reflection on their awakening support and sort of contrast their feelings as of to then– for example, laslow would bring up how he doesn’t have to go to extra lengths to make Freyja smile anymore, and how they’ve come to have a deeper understanding of each other. I think I’d also make this the support where Freyja most openly muses about staying in Nohr, much to Laslow’s alarm. (in fact that would create a very interesting dynamic in their s support). I’d also have them discuss their feelings about Nohr–for some reason I feel like (putting aside its leadership) Freyja would actually quite like Nohr’s brand of darkness. 

Odin: Don’t have suuuuuper fleshed out ideas about this one yet, but I think it would focus on their status as part of ylisse’s royal house and how it feels to be in a position where they are bowing before others. 

Selena: Oh darling baby Selena. These two can’t not have cute interactions though I’d also throw in one of my darker ideas about Freyja, I think. Much like their hot spring scramble support it would at least partially center around expectations, but of an evolved kind. The darker idea I mentioned is the idea that Freyja has come to realize that after how much of her life she’s spent fighting, part of her actually enjoys killing. And she’d feel like she’s letting people down through that, especially her deceased father. The reasons I would bring this up with Selena are a) I honestly feel she would be in the same boat as her, at least to an extent, and b) Selena is exactly the sort of person to be blunt and lay out some cold, hard truth that ends up being reassuring in her own Sevvy way. 

Xander: …Confession time even though this is straight it might be one of if not my absolute fave Freyja ships so far. These twos’ personalities just meld so well in so many ways… I think the support would start because Xander would take a profound interest in his youngest sister’s retainer. I think Xander is the perceptive type who would be able to see through a lot of things in her–for example, I think he’d realize pretty quickly that she was really a royal or noble person of some sort (due to the way she carries herself etc) and take particular notice of Falchion, which he can tell is something quite special. (in fact the contrasts between Falchion as a blade of light and Siegfried as a blade of dark could be played up). I don’t think Xander would come at her accusatory– rather, I think he’d have an open mind and rather quickly realize Freyja is to be trusted. Freyja would be absolutely terrified of Xander’s discoveries at first, I don’t think he’d push her past any uncomfortable boundaries, and that she’d soon realize he’s someone she can be at ease around. And of course, as I talked about in my previous post, the S Support where Freyja would become Queen of Nohr opens up all sorts of interesting potential to her. Xander spends much of the support trying to learn more about who Freyja “really” is, but in the end she decides that Freyja IS who she is.

Elise: This one would mostly be very cute, fluffy interactions, heh. Elise would remind Freyja of how she was when she was a child, a happy, carefree, pure little princess. And thus she’d do everything she could to make Elise happy and protect that purity of heart. Freyja would be much warmer towards Elise than she is with most people, and I feel like Elise would be perhaps the first person she dotes over a little, in her own Lucy way of course. imagine Elise asking Freyja to brush her hair or have a tea party with her or aaa

Arthur: Don’t have super fleshed out ideas for this, but I do like to think that Lucina’s C-A support with Cynthia still holds something of an influence with her and Freyja can’t quite help not getting a little caught up in Arthur’s heroics at times. Perhaps their support would be a particular example of their efforts to bring about justice ;p 

Effie: Once again don’t have super fleshed out ideas, but I think these two would definetly get along well, the awkward dorks. Perhaps they can bond over something related to training… how many walls they can smash during it hahaha And of course their mutual care for their Lady. 

Oboro: …We all know where this is going to go. Freyja has an absolutely tragic sense of fashion and it INFURIATES oboro more than anything else. She’d try again and again to get Freyja to refine her tastes but Freyja would remain blissfully unaware the entire time…

Orochi: More of a general idea, but I have a feeling that Freyja’s “The future is not yet written!” attitude would run up against a brick wall with Orochi’s claims to be able to foresee the future. She’d likely challenge Orochi about that. And since the belief is very personal to Freyja we’d likely see a bit of a less dignified side of her than usual. 

Azama: Another case where Freyja’s foundational beliefs would be challenged. I’d have to read more of Azama’s supports to refine the picture more but they most certainly have very different life philosophies, and Azama’s kind of blasé-ness towards life would likely get to her. 

If anyone has any other ideas for other supports or more about these supports i’d love them to share ;)

anonymous asked:

I find it so intriguing that you prefer Chrom with Maribelle and the maiden over the popular Sumia and Olivia ships. What a breath of fresh air!

Chrom with Maribelle and Generica is more of a stand in like how I mentioned than I really liked them.

I don’t know how much I’ve said about it on here(I’ve said it on my Facebook pages a couple of times), so I’ll explain it fully and hope I remember from now on.

Basically I value story and the idea of politics in Fire Emblem. It kept Fates interesting and puts a different story element into Awakening for me. I’ll admit, that’s probably not normal, but @lightningbug-lane​ does it too.

So in my opinion, I don’t think Sumia would make a good Queen. She’d make a kind one, but I think Maribelle would not only make an understanding Queen, but also a Queen that is suited to rule, especially if something were to happen to Chrom(granted I know she could be brutal, I just think her pros weigh out her cons). This makes me like Maribelle a lot more than Sumia.

I didn’t even like Sumia’s character that much. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt, this was probably because she didn’t have enough supports to make her interesting. And to add to that, here’s my biased opinions and I fully admit this: a friend of mine came to me anxious about her pairing of Robin and Chrom on a Lucina roleplay blog she had because she got some asks saying Sumia should have been the bog’s mother. I don’t think this was fair as it was her blog and her fun, and I guess some anger swept onto Sumia there.

Please don’t message me rebutting about how Sumia would make a great Queen or how she is a wonderful character. These are my opinions.

As for Olivia, I think her and Chrom could be cute if they had more to their support. It was just ellipsis after ellipsis. I personally didn’t like it, so I don’t choose to ship it. Plus, the pairings I put for Olivia(Gaius, Henry, and Kellam) are pairings I actually really like; they weren’t stand in ones. I find Olivia very cute with everyone else, so I would first put her with anyone in the game before Chrom.

Besides, who doesn’t want Chrom to have another son named Asher thanks to Generica, right Miranda?

I also want to mention why I really like Chrom and Robin. I like them because politically it might be the best option. Robin is arguably royal at some point. She is smart and fast at learning, so actually learning about court rules would not be the worst thing she would have to face(probably a breath of fresh air compared to battle plans), she is part of Chrom’s army as well as his right hand woman. And as Ylisse’s tactician, her subjects would trust her as she would guide them through Grima’s rise(at least during the second time around, haha).

I also think it’s very important that out of Chrom’s marriage prospects(minus Generica), Robin trusts him when Lucina is revealed. Trust is very important in a marriage, comic relief aside, I like the genuine friendship between Robin with Chrom as well.

Headcanon: Things don't go as planned

What if one day while the gang’s just by the lockers, waiting for each other to finish getting their stuff, Gogo opens hers only to find a neatly wrapped chocolate bar all snug between some textbooks. Tadashi notices but instead of teasing her he’s just really curious as to who could have given it to her but he doesnt wanna ask ‘cause although he’s so suave, when it comes to Gogo he just can’t play cool.  The rest of the gang tease her for a bit but it quickly dies down. ((But deep deep deep deep very deep down Gogo didn’t really want it to stop 'cause she slightly enjoyed the idea of someone admiring her)) 

So they’ve finally settled down at a pizza place and everyone’s just chatting and being lively as always, when Gogo just casually brings the chocolate out of her bag, trying to do it as naturally as possible so as to not attract attention. She’s been super preoccupied with it and just really wants to know who gave it to her but of course she still makes it seem like she could really care less about it. Frustrated by how much it seems to be affecting her, she finally tears it open and bites like half of it. As she munches on it, she notices how Honey Lemon eats her pizza. She nibbles on it in such a reserved manner and licks her lips from time to time. Apparently, Tadashi also notices this and points it out. The gang starts laughing at how cute Honey is though she doesn’t really understand what’s so funny. 

Gogo doesn’t know why, but she starts feeling a bit bothered. (It’s jealousy, bish) Inadvertently, she starts controlling the way she eats the chocolate. She starts breaking off a tiny piece and pops it into her mouth. This time she munches on it much slower. 

In her mind she thinks she’s pulled off something seductive like this:

When in reality, it’s really just like this:

Much to her dismay, no one really notices her efforts and so she drops the act. As she’s about to devour the last piece whole, a hand from behind nabs it from her. It turns out to be Hiro. He scrutinizes it before finally saying “Still needs a bit work, huh?”. Everyone’s just like Ohh that explains it. Ofc it couldn’t have been love chocolate

Gogo starts feeling stupid for ever expecting it to come from an admirer, when it was just for little Hiro’s experiment all along. She lets it out by devouring at least half a box of pizza

Meanwhile Hiro’s just like: I could’ve made her a much tastier pizza…”

His original plan:

Hiro: *nabs the chocolate from behind her*

Gogo: “HEY!!I–”

Hiro: “You like my present?” *playful grin*

Gogo: Damn, WAIT, that was cute…

As they’re about to leave, Gogo and Honey Lemon stand up to go to the washroom. Tadashi notices a note that falls from Gogo’s lap. It reads “A little something I’ve been working hard on, you’re a really tough and cool girl and all so you deserve special treats from time to time. Enjoy! - Hiro

Tadashi’s like, ”you little rascal, it WAS admiration chocolate!“ He hesitates over giving it to Gogo 'cause that would mean additional points for Hiro in her book, and we wouldn’t want that now would we, Tadashi?  but then again, this was Hiro’s invention - he prolly worked on it 'til it was perfection itself. He couldn’t be an ass about it unfortunately

While everyone’s all walking back to campus, Tadashi casually strides next to Gogo and whisper-mumbles to her super fast, ”Pst, it-wasn’t-obligatory-chocolate-it-was-the-real-deal-Hiro’s-just-too-chicken-to-say-it-out-properly.“ Gogo’s all, ”wait, what???“ 

Then he kinda just walks as far away from her as possible, all badass and evil-grinning like

HAH You ain’t never findin’ out bishhh

'Course, he couldn’t intentionally sabotage his lil bro…

….but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t find a loophole, amarayt? ;D 

HELP ME I DON’T SHIP TOMODASHI. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A HIROGO FIC BUT IT FEELS MORE LIKE TOMODASHI IDEK ANYMORE

The Real Story of Annie and Finnick's Relationship?

Everyone has their own way of perceiving the relationship between our favourite District 4 lovers- Annie Cresta and Finnick Odair. So while scrolling through my dash I saw seevikifangirl posted a great opinion on her thoughts of Annie and Finnick’s relationship explaining that they fell in love after her games (the 70th Hunger Games). 

I completely understand and agree with what she has to say, but I decided to post my headcanon(s) on what I personally believe to be how Annie and Finnick met. I’m pretty sure these have been influenced by popular Fanfics I’ve read (I’ll link them after each explanation)! I have a total of two possibilities lol

Headcanon #1: Annie and Finnick happened to be childhood friends and had a strong bond before the 65th games. After winning, their relationship had a slight strain due to the fact Finnick was always being called into the Capitol and he couldn’t tell her why. I also believe Finnick made a deal with Snow to keep Annie out of harms way while he was being prostituted. Adding on to this headcanon, I believe something must’ve happened to result in Annie being reaped 5 years later (Finnick proposes? Says something about her in the Capitol? Options like those, but it’s still up in the air for me), similar to the way Snow changed the 75th Quell Card as an attempt to get rid of Katniss and calm the rebellion. A fanfic that sort of inspired this can be found here!

I love this Fanfic even though some parts are kind of inaccurate compared to the content of The Hunger Games Trilogy such as how long Finnick’s games were, how Annie’s games went, etc. But overall it’s super cute and I cried my eyes out reading it. Way too many feels for this girl. But that’s okay cuz I loved it. 

Headcanon #2: Annie and Finnick didn’t have a strong bond before his games (imagine something along the lines of Katniss and Gale before they met hunting in the woods). Annie knew of Finnick, Finnick knew of Annie- nothing beyond that. Annie found Finnick handsome, but knew he was a flirt and a lady’s man so she knew to stay away. However, when she was reaped 5 years later to the games, Finnick automatically felt a bond with her and then became her mentor.

I believe Finnick fell in love with Annie during training, while she was in the games, and even after her victory despite the fact she came out “mad.” I also strongly believe Finnick loved her for who she was and stayed with her because she was the woman he loved completely and wholeheartedly- NOT because "he felt the need to.“ Do not give me that or I will cut you. 

I will continue explaining this headcanon now lol 

In Catching Fire, Peeta even mentions, "Annie’s the one who went mad when her district partner got beheaded. Ran off by herself and hid. But an earthquake broke a dam and most of the arena got flooded. She won because she was the best swimmer” (Catching Fire, Ch. 24). Annie won her games fairly, even with the outside of the arena earthquake, there was no way anyone could’ve rigged her games. I don’t know where the ideas of Finnick rigging the games for her to win came from, because I believe that’s physically impossible even for Finnick Odair (not matter how much in love he was) in the Capitol. It’s obvious he cannot reveal that he’s in love with her because he would lose his appeal amongst the Capitol citizens and Snow would be PISSED!.So all Finnick could do during her games was sit back and watch.  But luckily she won (cries tears of joy).

Since Annie suffers from PTSD, it’s probably likely that the Capitol people didn’t find her to be a “fun victor” or bullshit like that, and they probably mistook her to be crazy and completely insane. So her image was complete shot down in the Capitol due to the fact she “went mad.” In the Hunger Games, Katniss points out how certain things don’t play well with the Capitol audience such as Titus, the District 6 tribute who turned to Cannibalism during an unknown year’s game. Katniss states, “There was some speculation that the avalanche that finally took Titus out was specifically engineered to ensure the victor was not a lunatic” (The Hunger Games, Ch. 10). As a victim of PTSD, Annie must’ve only spent a short amount of time within the Capitol “entertaining” the people as the Victor with the celebrations, dinners, Victory Tour, etc. Additionally I believe Finnick made a deal with President Snow to keep her away from people in the Capitol and to allow her to live a quiet life in the Victor’s Village in District 4.

My idea of Annie remaining within the Districts away from the Capitol during festivities after winning is also supported at the end of Catching Fire. "A hoarse voice asks a question. ‘No, I’m sorry. There’s no way I can get you to Four. But I’ve given special orders for her retrieval if possible. It’s the best I can do, Finnick.’ “ (Catching Fire, Ch. 27). This happens shortly after The Rebels break out Beetee, Finnick, and Katniss from the arena. Since it is within the time period of the Games going on, why wouldn’t Annie be in the Capitol Games Headquarters like every other Mentor? (We know Haymitch remains in the Capitol because Katniss mentions, "I know Haymitch and Effie will not be going with us. As soon as they leave here, they’ll be at the Games Headquarters, hopefully madly signing up our sponsors,working out a strategy on how and when to deliver the gifts to us ” (The Hunger Games, Ch. 10)). 

A fanfic that definitely influenced this idea for me is 65thvictor’s. I don’t have the exact link but it’s all over their profile- and it’s SPECTACULAR. Even though I’m not even close to finishing, go read it. I cried- you will cry. It’s just so good

So I definitely had a lot more evidence and extra thought to support my second headcanon, but I still like to consider the first one because it’s super cute and who doesn’t love childhood romances that continues to grow and develop throughout the years? As much as I love seevikifangirl’s explanation of them falling in love after the 70th games, I can’t get my self to come to terms with because these two headcanons have and always will be within my heart but I am definitely always open to reading other’s views. 

Other fanfics that I recommend are sabaceanbabe’s Treading Water and anything my-odestiny has posted- Tempest Rising is killing me (with my own feelings). 

Wow that was long. If you’ve made it this far, you are an absolute rock star and I hope you like what you’ve read. Please leave your comments, opinions or any recommendations for different fanfics! 

EXO Reaction where you don't like your smile and always cover your mouth
External image

This is so cute! Thank you for requesting this, and for anyone who does want to request something, feel free I’ll do what ever you want me to :)

Xiumin

“Jagi? Why do you do that? With your hand I mean, when you smile?” Xiumin asked, furrowing his eyebrows. “Huh? Oh no reason, just out of habbit I guess.” You’d try to shrug it off but on the inside you wanted to scream. “I like your smile Y/N, that’s why I try and make you laugh. Don’t you see that?” He’d ask, taking your hand in his. You’d nod, and a genuine smile would appear on your face, making Xiumin happy.

Lay

“Babe! I hate it when you cover your mouth when you laugh.” He’d say honestly, looking you in the eye. “I do too Lay, you have no idea.” You’d mutter under your breath. Lay would overhear this however, and instantly wrap his arms around you. “Y/N you smiling means everything to me okay? I want to see that I’m making you happy, but I can’t when you cover your mouth. I love you, you know?” You’d nod into his chest, knowing that someday you’d get over your dislike of your own smile.

Sehun

Now he was known for being witty and sassy. When Sehun said something amusing you laughed, covering your mouth slightly. You’d notice he was staring at you, a concerned look on his face and you instantly stopped laughing, feeling uncomfortable. Days would pass by and every time you were with Sehun and walked passed somebody he’d stop the person and say, “My girlfriend has the cutest smile right?” It was a small gesture because he wasn’t good at speaking to you about these things, but it meant the world to you.

External image

Kai

Kai would be the type of guy who would find it odd that his girlfriend had insecurities. He saw her as perfect, so why couldn’t she? Kai would then do everything he could just to make you smile or laugh when you were doing something, that way you couldn’t cover your mouth. Then he would say, “Babe I love your smile, you know that huh?” Which would make you grin. On the inside you’d probably want to cry however, knowing that someone loved your biggest hatred.

Chanyeol

He’d notice it even before you did an point it out. “You always cover your mouth Y/N, why is that?” Chanyeol would then see how hurt his words made you feel as your eyes began to water, and you looked down, staring at your shoes. Chanyeol would tilt your chin up, “How am I meant to kiss you when you cover your mouth.” He’d say it softly, different to the way before, wanting you to know how much he felt about you, and how sorry he was.

External image

Tao

This idiot wouldn’t even notice that you behaved differently when you laughed. Tao had always known you to act this way, and just assumed it was something you picked up from someone else. The fact he never said anything made you feel at ease, you didn’t want to talk about something as pathetic as your smile! (NOT THAT SMILES ARE PATHETIC.)

External image

Kyungsoo

Would totally be the type of guy to make you talk about it. Sensibly though, over some hot chocolate late at night when you were most comfortable. He would want the ‘confidence’ chat to be as comfortable as possible, so that you felt at ease with yourself and your surroundings. After you explain why you hate your smile, he’d chuckle to himself while you looked at him confused. “I always though it was your best feature jagi!”

Baekhyun

“I HATE IT!” You screamed, “I FUCKING HATE IT BAEKHYUN. DO YOU THINK I COVER MY MOUTH BECAUSE IT LOOKS CUTE?!” You broke down, your voice now turning into a whisper, “I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. For God’s sake I hate my smile.” Baekhyun would be confused at first, he was only teasing you, but now he realised he hurt your feelings. A lot. He’d wrap his arms around you, holding you for ages. “I am so sorry Y/N. I never meant to hurt you and I never should have taken it that far.”

External image

Luhan

“One two three, smile with me!” He’d sing happily following you around the house. You thought Luhan would just laugh in your face when you to him you didn’t like you smile, but instead he persisted on making you laugh. To be honest, it was working and you started to laugh, he took your hands in his and started stupidly dancing with you, so you were unable to cover your mouth. “Sing babe!” He’d instruct. “ONE TWO THREE, SMILE WITH ME!“ You sang together.  

External image

Suho

“It’s the weirdest insecurity!” You said, resting your head in your hands. You and Suho were having a deep conversation about insecurities. "Hey it’s okay!“ He reassured you. "We all have things like that, honest. In fact, I’ll tell you my weird insecurity.” You lifted your head to listen, intrigued. “I have big feet.” You burst out laughing, and he did too, happy that he made you laugh. He noticed something different this time though: you weren’t covering your mouth.

Kris

“Babe, why do you cover your mouth?” He asked randomly. You were both walking through the shopping centre, paparazzi following you. “Not right now Yifan, please!” You hissed, avoiding the camera’s. “No Y/N. Right now.” Kris span you around, stopping you so you were facing him. “I love your smile okay? But more importantly I love you and some silly online bullies saying your smile is weird will never change my view on you. Because all I will ever see is the girl I fell in love with because of who see is. Understand?”

Chen

This would be hard considering Chen is always making jokes to get people to laugh. He’d be one of the ones who’d notice immediately that something was wrong and instead of the usual lively guy he’d defiantly sit you down to talk about it. “Jagi. I know something isn’t right here; but before you tell me what it is, I want you to know that I love you and nothing about your appearance will change that.” You’d be about to say something meaningful back to him, BUT this is Jongdae and he’d totally add, “Unless you die your hair green or some shit like that.” This would leave you in an uproar as you laugh, without covering your mouth for once.

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST SOMETHING. PLEASE ONLY ASK FOR SHIPS AND ONESHOTS/ SMALL ONE PERSON IMAGINES BECAUSE DOING ALL 12 IS A LONG PROCESS WHEN I WANT TO GET IT TO YOU QUICK YOU KNOW?

None of the gifs are mine but all of the ideas (apart from the request) are mine (and Jonddae, he’s mine too)

Who should you fight: Hetalia Edition
  • (I'm shameless jumping on this bandwagon just you try and stop me)
  • America: no way in hell should you ever fight america. like, have you seen him? he probably bench-presses bears and and can break every bone in your body with a friendly punch. you will die, and then he'll feel really bad about it and probably cry. do not fight america.
  • England: this depends on his level of sobriety. is he drunk? then do it. do it now. please. do it for me. fight this fucker. he'll cry and it'll be really funny. but if he's sober, I wouldn't risk it. he was a pirate once. so maybe fight england.
  • France: you could fight france and you'd probably win, but like... why would you want to? tbh if you do he'll probably try to help you solve the problems in your life that got you to this point and you'll end up crying. not only will it be a serious mindfuck, you'll feel like an awful person. do not fight france.
  • China: this one is iffy. he's really old, but he also invented karate and kung fu and whatnot. it depends on how good of a day he's having. if it's a bad day, you could totally take him. if it's a good day, you'll be unconscious before you even get a punch in. so maybe fight china.
  • Russia: nooooooooooooo. no no no. no. do not fight russia. you will die a slow and painful death if you do. not only will you be physically destroyed, all the bad karma from fighting a literal teddy bear would crush you. for the love of all that is good and holy, do not fight russia.
  • Germany: also no. have you seen this guy? he's a fucking monster. look at his muscles. stare at them. those are the muscles of a nation that can crush your tiny skull like zit. do not fight germany.
  • Italy: nope. i can see why you think that you can. he's cute and cheery and a pasta noodle personified. but this pasta noodle was an empire once and if you even think about it, germany will be after your ass. do not fight italy.
  • Japan: you'll lose, but you should do it. he's a massive weeb and disturbingly chill. somebody's gotta rile him up and get him to do something. plus, he'll probably watch anime with you after. do it. fight japan.
  • Prussia: you'd win, but don't do it. he'll feel really bad and then you'll feel bad for making him upset and he'll try to be nice about losing and it'll just make you feel worse. it'll also crush his self-esteem cause he was the shit once and now he's not even a real nation. it'll just be bad for everyone and you'll hate yourself. do not fight prussia.
  • Canada: jesus. do not fight canada. i know he seems all nice and peaceful, but have you ever sat down and watched a professional hockey game? if you have, you know that canadians are not to be fucked with. plus, why would you want to? what has he done to you? what has he done to anyone? do not fight canada.
  • Romano: do it. fight romano. this kid already wants to fight himself and he'll be so happy if you fight him. you might not win, but it would be really fun and both of you would feel so much better afterwards. fight romano.
  • Spain: no. nooooooooooooo. no. not only can he kick your ass, but he's so damn nice. why would you want to fight him? he's so sweet and huggable. do not fight spain. hug spain. go shopping with spain. dance with spain. do not fight spain.
  • Denmark: hell no. hell no. hell to the no. he's like the viking king. you'll perish in some horrible and improbable way. plus, he's like an actual golden retriever. would you fight a golden retriever? no, you wouldn't. then do not fight denmark.
  • Norway: also no. i can see why you think to can, but he can do all sorts of weird magic shit. you might win the battle, but when you wake up with a thousand spiders eating your body and bleeding from your eyes, you will realize that you have not won the war. do not fight norway.
  • Iceland: you'd win within five seconds, but jesus christ, don't fight this kid. if you do, you'll have denmark and norway after you, and that's not a good place to be in. do not fight iceland.
  • Sweden: have you ever looked at aph sweden? if so, you know the answer to this. do not fight sweden. omg how dumb can you be? why would you ever think about fighting him? do not fight sweden.
  • Finland: out of everyone you should not fight in the nordics, finland takes the cake. I know he's cute and chubby and sweet, but he'll shoot you before you even think about thinking about fighting him. his people invented the moltov cocktail. you know how much shit those can do? a lot. the answer is a lot. saints in heaven, do not fight finland.
  • Hungary: uhhhhhhhhhh, no fucking way should you fight this chick. she'll kill you. multiple times. and then laugh about it. you'll look like an idiot ans feel like an idiot. do not fight hungary.
  • Austria: please fight austria. please. he's a massive wimp and needs to be fought. if you fight him, i will personally kiss you on the face. i will pay you good money to fight him. you should want to fight him. look at this prissy motherfucker. do it. fight austria.
  • Switzerland: is this even an option?????? Jfc do not fight switzerland. no way. he can and will kick your pathetic little ass, neutrality be damned. don't do it. i see you considering it and i'm telling you now, don't do it. do not fight switzerland.
  • Liechtenstein: why the fuck would you ever think about fighting this girl???? not only is she princess of the cinnamon rolls, she'll straight up kill you. you won't even know what happened to you. out of everyone in hetalia not to fight, she is the one you should avoid fighting the most. she'll kill you, switzy will kill you, you'll feel awful for considering fighting her, she'll get blood on her shoes, it's a bad situation all around. i'm gonna put this shit in caps just so you get it. DO NOT FIGHT LIECHTENSTEIN. YOU WILL LOSE. DON'T FUCKING DO IT
  • Lithuania: another person you should not fight ever. i can understand why you think you can. he's skinny, he was russia's maid for the longest time, he seems like he's too nice to ever hit you back, but hoe, do not fight him. europe was once his bottom bitch. all of europe. his. he knows every form of fighting and can beat your ass in all of them. do not fight lithuania.
  • Estonia: do it. fight him. he is so fucking annoying and you'll win. please fight him. he'll probably do your homework afterwards too so it's a two for one deal. fight estonia.
  • Latvia: nu uh. don't fight this kid. you'd win, there's no question about that, but everyone will hate you. lithuania will fight you, russia will fight you, i will fight you, everyone in the world will just get together and collectively decide to fight you. do not fight latvia.
  • Poland: depends. does he have a sword or a bow? if so, no fucking way. get out of there. hit the hills while you still have most of your limbs. if he doesn't? do it. you'll win and it'll be really funny and become an internet sensation. so maybe fight poland.
  • Belarus: um why are you asking this????????? she carries a knife 24/7 and has canon broken every bone in lithuania's fingers. it won't even be a fight, it'll just be your death. do not fight belarus.
  • Ukraine: nope. you can win (unless she suffocates you with her boobs) but she'll cry and then you'll have both russia and belarus after you, and those are two people you do not want to fight. do not fight ukraine.
  • Sealand: look, i see why you want to fight him. this kid is annoying as shit. if i could, i would fight him too. but he's just that. he's a kid. don't fight a kid. that's terrible. nobody would get upset about it (except finland but that's if he can get sealand to admit to getting his ass kicked) but that makes it even worse. don't do it. don't fight sealand.