There's an international woman's day to remind everyone that women need equal rights, to show everyone how far we have come but that we are not yet fully equal. Men, especially white men, already have all possible rights. No one is trying to take away from a man. We simply want to be equal. Not by tearing people down but by building each other up
I’d say men are a bit less equal than women, ykno’? If a parent or doctor wanna snip ya vagina then everybody gets in an outrage, but the moment they wanna do it to a man its “MUH RELIGIOUS FREEDOM” and how it looks better (sounds kinda pedophilic, does it not? Hell, I mean why does your parent decide if your dick gon look gud or nah? They gon’ fuck it or? Nah son.)
Do you also wanna talk about how if you call a man a rapist/pedophile the media/everyone around will eat it up and even if its found out that he is innocent his name will still be tarnished and put out there as a rapist while the bitch who got him into this whole mess goes of scott free anonymous?
Or do you wanna talk about how a woman can write in a book about how she molested her fucking little sister (even when said sister was a BABY!) cough Lena dunham cough
- Mod Punny
Okay now Pun has responded I’m adding my 2 cents as well. First of all, and I am a woman, just a heads up, you don’t sound like someone who should be on this blog. No offense whatsoever, but we’re kind of dicks when it comes to these things. “Men, especially white men, already have all possible rights.” But consider:
- Men can’t be raped or molested, or should enjoy it.
- Women are the ones to usually get custody regardless of the history.
- Men can’t be assaulted by women, and,
- a man who got beat up by a woman is weak.
- Men can’t be fat and still deemed attractive according to society (all body positivity is towards women)
- Men’s anorexia or other ED’s aren’t taken seriously enough
- “Man tears” need I say more?
- Women still get butthurt over No Shave November
- Men also get objectified in the media but can’t whine about it because that’s ~unmanly~
- On that note, all of our female problems are somehow caused by guys?? We’re strong and independent, right? Don’t hold them responsible.
- Men are pretty much guilty until proven innocent when it comes to being accused of rape
- But women can get away with a sad face and promise not to do it again
- When women don’t want to date men because of his body, she’s “strong and thinking for herself”, but when it’s the other way around the man is a dick
- International Men’s Day does exist but there’s a good fucking reason I’d never heard of it. Where’s the google doodle? The Facebook notification?
- Suicide rates being way higher in men than in women, but most help still focusing on women?
- And deaths on the job as well?
- And oh yeah homicide rates too?
Listen, I think that if we truly need gender equality we gotta focus on both sides. Instead of getting mad at one another we should work together. There will always be some form of inequality, because men and women are different. But what international women’s day should actually be about is the countless women who still get punished for wanting to divorce their abusive husband, the child brides and sex trafficing, and the wage gap that exists in 2nd and 3rd world countries.
- Mod Jewel