mona: gods & monsters // Fame, liquor, love give it to me slowly // Me and God, we don’t get along so now I sing // No one’s gonna take my soul away // ‘Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly want’ // It’s innocence lost
But can we also get a shout out for Alison, because honestly the girl has been through hell and back?!?!
- She was almost drowned in the bathtub when she was a baby by her own sister.
- Growing up, its pretty obvious her mom hated her guts and gave her a hard time.
- She got stalked and harassed when she was barely 15 years old.
- Then one night she disappeared, ‘cause her own sister hit her in the head with a rock and her own mother buried her. might I add ALIVE.
- Then she was saved but couldn’t get back home because the person harassing her was still out there.
- She finally reaches for Emily to meet with her but Spencer follows them and Ali feels betrayed by the person she trusted the most in the whole world.
- She comes home finally, but her mom gets killed.
- Then her own best friends doubt her and accuse her of being -A. The person she thought was most loyal actually tries to frame her.(helloo emily)
-A tries to strangle her.
- Finally she is arrested and accused of Mona’s murder. She spends time in prison.
- The girls ignore her.
- Then she gets out but her best friends are kidnapped.
- She then discovers she has an older brother named Charles.
- She finds his grave and thinks he is dead.
- Then she finds out he is actually alive and the one torturing her friends and family.
- And when she finally meets him, she finds out he is actually CeCe Drake.
And after all this bullcrap, Ali still finds the strength to forgive her sister get over all the accusations and be bffs with the girls again.
I know people always accuse Alison of being such a bitch and I know she did so much shit that was completely wrong, but also look at all that she has gone through. and it’s not even all of it. Like yes, she is a bitch, but maybe she wouldn’t have even survived half of this without being one.
Like if you can’t see the character development in all this, then I don’t know what to say,man..
Am I the only one who is seriously bothered by people justifying Hanna grabbing Caleb’s hand (especially in front of Spencer!) by saying that “Hanna had him first”? Like Spencer said they are not on the playground anymore! Caleb is not a toy. She can’t just pick and choose when she wants to be with him. She either wants to be with him or she doesn’t and if she does she shouldn’t have told Spencer to go for it. Hanna also does not own Caleb. Just because they dated 5 YEARS AGO that doesn’t mean that she is the only girl Caleb is allowed to be with. If you and your ex break up you normally have no say in what they do from that point on. They wanna date someone else 5 years later then that sucks for you but guess what there’s nothing you can do about it. That person has every right to live their life and if you try to ruin their happiness just because you want them back then most likely you aren’t in love. If you did love them then you’d see how happy they are and leave them be. If it’s meant to be it will be. Atleast Spencer asked permission. She checked with her friend first because she didn’t want to ruin their friendship over a guy. Whether Haleb gets back together or not Hanna is now the one ruining their friendship. Which is exactly what I’ve been dreading because let’s be real who didn’t see that coming? How else could Haleb get back together so quick? Obviously something had to get between Spaleb and it was obvious that it’d be Hanna. I just (naively) hoped that Caleb would realize his feelings, break the news to Spencer gently, get told by Spencer to go to Hanna, and everyone stays friends. I’m sure the show will somehow make it seem okay that Hanna grabbed Caleb’s hand and Spanna will work things out and Haleb will reunite but it shouldn’t be like that. Hanna having Caleb first means nothing. Spencer having him NOW is what matters. This isn’t some random girl that Caleb’s seeing. (Id still be pissed if it were Toby and Yvonne and Spencer did it) this is one of her BEST FRIENDS! If one of my best friends did that, knowing they had history like Haleb, Id be furious. There’d be no way I’d just sit back and watch. I’m tired of seeing “Spencer is just jealous” or “Hanna had him first” because SPENCER IS CALEBS GIRLFRIEND. Like it or not Spaleb is a thing right now and if Haleb reunites while Spaleb is still happening and you still support it then you’ll be supporting cheating. Hand holding may not be cheating but given what we know about the finale and the rumors on Haleb being endgame (which is what Marlene seems to be pushing on Twitter) do you really think it won’t go down that path? Hanna was always my favorite liar (tied for first with Spencer tbh) because she was always the most loyal to the other liars. She always seemed to care more than the rest about her friends. When Sullivan split them up Hanna took it the hardest. When she was in jail she worried about her friends and Caleb more than about herself. She has always been the liar who would give her life to save one of them and now she’s turned into this!? She is now the girl who who would lovingly grab the hand of her best friends boyfriend right in front of her best friend. She’s the girl who is so jealous of Spaleb that she’s sabotaging her engagement just to get Caleb back after telling EVERYONE she was over him and wanted to marry Jordan. She doesn’t even consider how her feelings affect the guy who everyone claims is her soulmate or her supposed best friend. Spencer on the other hand asks Hanna’s permission before telling Caleb her feelings, supports Haleb’s friendship (not going up with him to Hanna’s hotel room and supporting it when they went to lunch), and doesn’t say a word when Hanna runs to Caleb for help and then holds his hand in front of her. Yet Spencer is the jealous one? I honestly don’t know anyone could actually see it like that.