headcanon about the lords being inlove to mc but shes inlove with someone else?
MC is in love with someone else
- Nobunaga tries to show off how he can be a better partner because he’s Oda fuckin’ Nobunaga. Has zero qualms about intimidating the other guy. Will constantly show favour to her via gifts and treats, arranges for her to spend more time with him, tries to show off his best side. Tempted to send the other guy away but decides not to because he wants to win fair and square.
- Mitsuhide is an honourable man who is not going to try and move in on someone else’s partner, especially if she’s in a stable relationship. He’s just going to pine and be sad and drown his sorrows in copious amounts of tea and work. Wishes so, so hard that he had met her first.
- Yukimura is so oblivious he doesn’t even realise she’s interested in someone else. And she’s pretty damn dense too, so she doesn’t know he likes her. At first Saizo finds it amusing, but after a while it becomes kind of awful. He keeps telling her that he’s going to get stronger so he can protect her, and she’s just like Lord Yukimura, you’re such a good samurai! You take your duty so seriously! Somebody save these fools.
- Saizo is going to shove those feelings down into the depths of hell. And he’s also going to run a background check on that guy. Can’t be too careful, after all.
- Masamune quietly simmers in confusion. What are these feelings? What’s happening? Shigezane finds out what’s going on and takes Masamune out drinking somewhere nice. He then proceeds to get drunk and flirts with all the ladies while trying to encourage Masamune to do the same. Masamune sits there in stony, uncomfortable silence and kind of wants to slam Shigezane’s face into the table. None of this is helping.
- Is the other guy Masamune or Shigezane? If no, is she already in a stable, loving relationship? Kojuro is definitely going to make a move otherwise. It isn’t over until she picks someone, and he’s going to do his absolute best to make sure that he’s the one she ends up choosing. He doesn’t need to be her first love, as long as he’s her last.
- Ieyasu does not like her. Why would he care about who his chef is dating? He doesn’t care. Not at all. Shut up, Tadatsugu. Will basically just stand back and watch and try to convince himself that he’s not hurting. Will be extremely harsh and demeaning with her in an effort to drive her as far away from him as possible.
- Mitsunari knows that love is a fleeting, useless illusion that only fools try to hold onto. He is many things, but a fool isn’t one of them. He rededicates his existence to Hideyoshi and buries himself in his books.
- We’ve already been through this in every route except Inuchiyo’s own, please don’t make me do this again, this poor puppy has suffered enough
- Hideyoshi just keeps cockblocking the other guy and gallantly flirting with her. He helps her with her chores, surprises her with constant tiny gifts (e.g. flowers or sweets) and is basically That Sweet Guy Everyone Wants You To Date. Won’t give up until the very end.
- Kenshin is conflicted but also a little apprehensive about being in love since he had that whole hangup with his ex… So he really tries to support her as a friend, encourages her and gives her advice while secretly hoping that the situation might change. But he’d rather be close to her as a friend than not at all, so he’ll take what he can get. Comforts himself with friendly hugs and head pats.
- Shingen is all for having a fair competition with the other guy, and won’t back down easily. May the best man (him, obviously) win. It’s up to her to choose who she wants to be with, after all. Gets really handsy and affectionate in the hopes of winning her over because he’s more confident with actions than words.