21 things I’ve learned by 21.
1. If someone wants to leave you let them.
2. Your happiness is more important than anything else.
3. Don’t be afraid to tell someone no.
4. It’s okay to want to be alone sometimes.
5. Not everyone is going to like you.
6. If you want something go after it.
7. Always be on time.
8. Call your mom more often. She misses you and deserves a call.
9. Be careful who you surround yourself with. Quality over quantity.
10. For every glass of alcohol you drink, drink a bottle of water.
11. If you’re hungry, eat. No matter if you just ate 20 minutes okay. Your body wouldn’t be hungry if it didn’t need more nutrients.
12. Question everything. That’s the only way you’ll learn.
13. Don’t be scared to get out of your comfort zone. That’s how you grow into a better person.
14. Wash your face every night.
15. Drink water. Like a lot.
16. TRAVEL. No matter what travel. Experience is more valuable than everything else.
17. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone.
18. If you love someone tell them. Don’t wait for the “right” time. If you really feel it, than anytime is the right time.
19. Never compare your life to someone else’s. That will only make you unhappy.
20. Don’t let social media consume you.
21. Do whatever the heck makes you happy. No matter what. Don’t let other people keep you from doing what you want.