TFC-NET’S 2017 Spooky Creation Event: .
↳ So this is rlly way too long for a bullet fic and I’m sorry but I barely remember writing this and I’m too tired to split it up appropriately so here u go (tw violence, torture, and abuse mentions)
- Neil’s primary concern, something drilled into him by his mother, was always to stay alive
- He was never scared of Riko, Riko couldn’t kill him. Riko didn’t know how.
- He was scared of what Riko knew, how to contact the people who could
- Riko pins him against the wall after the interview and sees Neil’s real eyes flash from beneath the contacts
- Riko’s eyes widen before narrowing and pressing harder on his throat. No matter what he does, it won’t kill Neil.
- He stops breathing for too long before Riko releases him, bright blue eyes still baring themselves to the human who dared try to hurt him
- Kevin figured it out on the bus back from the winter banquet
- “You’re one of them.” A fact, followed by a nod from Neil and a string of curses from Kevin