Can I request Mina, Kirishima, Aizawa, Todoroki, and Momo with an s/o gets nervous easy and shy, and like they stutter and get really quiet when they're uncomfortable (usually in some kind of social situation with unfamiliar people).
Of course you can lovely! I very much hope I could write it well enough and that you’ll like it! (also, since this turned out pretty long, I placed most of it under a cut. If you’re on the phone, just go to @imagine-nsfw-bnha to read it without a cut)
- She does her best to be supportive of her partner and makes sure to tell them that it’s okay if they don’t want to go somewhere and she’s fine with doing something else.
- It can be a little over bearing sometimes, though she means well and if her partner tells her to let them try to overcome some of their shyness, she’s on board immediately.
- If Mina notices that someone said something to make her love uncomfortable, she speaks up and, depending on who the other person is, either tells them that something wasn’t okay or she’ll offer her partner a way out and to get away.
- Whenever her love has trouble with talking about something, she’ll quietly and patiently wait for them to get the words out properly. Or, if they need some more time to think, she’ll be the one babbling away about stuff until they’re ready to confront a subject.
- Should her partner have a bad day, she’s there with cuddles and hugs and if she can, she’ll get them their favorite food. And while Mina sometimes cries with them, when they’re sad or frustrated, she also tells them that she loves them.
- He’s encouraging his partner when they feel insecure or unsure, though he’s careful not to put pressure on them or to seem patronizing. If they want to get over some of their fears though, he’ll be cheering them on every step of the way.
- Kirishima is very understanding if his partner doesn’t feel comfortable somewhere. He does get a little upset though if his partner forced themselves to go somewhere they hate just to please him. He puts way more value into both of them having fun and wanting to go again instead of stifling their relationship with activities one of them doesn’t enjoy.
- If his partner needs time to talk about something or tell him if something bothers them, he gives them as much time as they need. He can also give them some space, if that’s what they need.
- Kirishima is always willing to cuddle his partner, they don’t even have to ask, just opening their arms is enough for him to hug them. He’s there for them, through the good and the bad.
- Whenever he notices his love growing quite when they’re talking to someone or when they’re out, he tries to give them a subtle out so they can get away and he can ask them if they’d like to leave or do something else.