- Magnus: I'm not your mom!
- Simon: Well...
- Clary: You do exhibit rather motherly behavior.
- Simon: Yeah, I mean my mom can't handle having a vampire for a son and Raphael's parents died years ago. So, you're like our mom. Downworld mom! Downworld mom! Downworld mom!
- Magnus: I'm not the downworld mom!
- All: Downworld mom! Downworld mom! Downworld mom!
- Magnus: Clary, why are you chanting?
- Clary: It's a catchy chant.
Just realized i have a thing for jason carrying billy bridal style after reading your post, so maybe jason carrying a sleeping billy back home after a long day of training? Love you and your stories btw, have a gr8 day pal.