headcannon for whiskey meeting his s/o's parents 😌
- He’s nervous as hell.
- He’s not showing it, though. On the outside he looks as cool as usual.
- He’s smiling, he seems carefree and not worried at all.
- As if he knows that your parents will love him.
- But on the inside? He’s absolutely shitting himself.
- What if they hate him? What if they disapprove of the relationship.
- When they meet him, they love him always straight away.
- He’s kind, somewhat respectful - exactly the person they wanted for you.
- And they can tell that he really loves you.
- So, in their books, he’s the perfect fit.
- He gets along really well with your father - they talk about alcohol for hours.
- And your mother is very easily smitten with him.
- She definitely pulls you aside at one point to say that she loves him.
- And you’re convinced that if she wasn’t married to your father, she’d want Whiskey.