I always want to see more acrobatic stuff with Raz. :)
It took awhile but here! Seriously, I love that there’s a plausible reason for Raz being so good at the platformer puzzles in Psychonauts. I wonder if he visits his family at the circus sometimes to perform super fancy stunts with some psychic abilities added in for extra showy-ness :’D My sister is also struggling through the Meat Circus level currently, and I couldn’t help drawing something for it Ovo;;; wish her luck
Also, kind of unrelated, I bet the Aquatos have circus animals. Like elephants. Or a tiger Raz has become really close with because one day he found out he could talk to her :’)
“Although I don’t particularly agree with such views, it’s obvious to everyone on the planet Akko has taken more than a liking to Shiny Chariot,” Diana started, crossing her arms. “I’m sure you can find a way to intertwine Akko’s lessons with Chariot’s own rise to power. If she thinks it’s something that will lead her on the right path, she is more than willing to try it.” Diana handed over a list. “I did a bit of research on the matter, possible witches and wizards who could’ve been of some inspiration. I’m sure it will more than do the trick.”
“Aha, we’re close friends! I’ve known Teemo for quite a long time. We first met when I joined Bandle’s Special Forces - our units work pretty close together. He’s a very remarkable scout, the best I’ve ever seen. I admire his skill and efficiency in combat, it’s impressive! Outside of the field, Teemo’s a good guy. I can talk to him about anything. There’s no one else I’d rather have as a friend.”
If you don't like the other idea, maybe some more with Molly, Stan, and forest spirit Angie?
Stan paced in front of the part
of the forest the McGuckets lived in. It
was sealed off to mortal eyes, but he and Molly had been granted access
literally ever since they met Angie. He
wasn’t used to not being allowed in.
This was his sixth month being stuck on the “mortal” side.
“Come on, you tree- deer-
whatever people!” Stan raged. “I haven’t
heard from any of you in months! I
haven’t seen my girlfriend for half a damn year! Let me in!”
He kicked a log.
No, Stan. Kicking the forest
they protect won’t help your case.
Stan sat down on the log he’d kicked, mumbling an absentminded apology
“I just- I’m worried, okay?”
Stan vented to the empty forest. “You
all vanished without saying anything.”
There was a slight rustle. Stan
whipped his head around. Lute had emerged
from the enchanted area he lived in, and was watching Stan silently. “Lute?”
The forest spirit nodded.
“Do ya want to see her?”
“Duh!” Stan said, jumping up
from his seat.
“Then come on.” Lute turned around and began to walk
away. Stan bolted after him, relieved
when he was able to cross into the McGuckets’ part of the forest. Lute was uncharacteristically silent during
their trek. Stan looked around,
fascinated by the magical wildlife.
Sure, everything in Gravity Falls had magical creatures, but where the
McGuckets lived, it was even more intense.
“I, uh, I don’t recognize this
part,” Stan said, suddenly realizing that they weren’t headed toward the
McGucket homestead. Lute shook his head.
“That’s ‘cause you’ve never been
this way. Where I’m takin’ ya, no mortal
has ever seen before. It’s sacred
“You’re not gonna
ritualistically sacrifice me or something, are you?” Stan asked,
half-joking. Lute eyed him.
“Nah. Time’s passed for that,” Lute said
flatly. Stan’s blood ran cold.
“So you would sacrifice me-”
“Shh!” Lute hissed, thankfully cutting
Stan off. “Be on yer best behavior in
this glen, understand? Yer ‘bout to walk
on hallowed ground.” Stan swallowed
nervously and nodded. Lute carefully
parted a curtain of vines hanging from sassafras trees, revealing a cleared
area. A thin coat of spring green grass
covered the ground, and there was a fountain bubbling in the center of the
clearing. Looking at the water made
Stan’s eyes hurt. Someone was sitting on
the edge of the fountain, facing away from Stan. Lute nudged Stan forward.
“Angie?” Stan asked
cautiously. The person lifted their
head, deer ears turning his direction.
Slowly, the person stood up and turned to face him. She was hidden through a sheen of the
eye-hurting water from the fountain, but Stan still recognized her. “Angie!”
Stan strode quickly towards her.
“God, it’s too damn long.” Angie
nodded. He finally came to a stop in
front of her. “You better have a good
reason for all this weird stuff going on.
And Lute talking about sacrificing me.”
He suddenly realized that Angie was cradling a bundle.
“I do,” Angie said softly. She carefully parted the folded blanket
wrapping the bundle in her arms. “His
name is Emory.” Stan’s heart
stopped. He stared at the infant in
Angie’s arms. A few wisps of
caramel-colored hair covered Emory’s head, not concealing the tiny nubs that
would eventually become antlers. His
deer-like ears twitched as he clenched and unclenched his fists in his
“Is- is he… mine?” Stan choked
out. Angie made a small smile, still
“I’ve never met anyone else with
that nose, darlin’.”
“But you’re- but we- we never,
y’know, did it,” Stan said. “‘Cause you’re,
like, half deer, and you said a human couldn’t knock boots with a forest spirit
like you, anyways.”
“Forest spirits don’t follow the
same rules as mortals,” Lute said, abruptly appearing by Stan’s side, startling
him. “When two people have a connection,
of mutual trust and love and understandin’, a child is created from those
feelin’s.” Lute gazed at his
nephew. “That’s how all of us were
born. From the deep, personal connection
Ma ‘n Pa had with each other.”
“Am I supposed to just, I dunno,
expect unplanned pregnancies from here on?” Stan asked weakly.
“No. As far as I know, only one offspring can be
born from a human-forest spirit union,” Lute said.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Stan
“There are traditions even I
can’t ignore,” Angie said in a low voice.
“And the ones regardin’ mortals and forest spirit offspring are included
in that category.” Emory shifted in her
arms. “He can leave the forest, by the
“Emory, he’s only half forest
spirit. He’s free to go wherever he pleases.”
“But you can’t,” Stan said. Angie shook her head.
“No. I can’t.”
Angie cleared her throat. “Do ya
want to hold him?”
“He’s my kid. Of course I do.” Angie carefully handed Emory over to
Stan. She and Lute watched Stan adjust
his hold on Emory instinctively.
“Yer good at this,” Lute
“I learned how to hold babies
when Molly was born,” Stan replied.
Emory opened his eyes and yawned.
Stan’s mouth quirked into a smile.
“Damn, he’s cute.”
“Any fawn of my sister’s would
be,” Lute said proudly. Angie rolled her
“That thing you did with your
house,” Stan said suddenly, “do you think you could do it again?”
“Convincin’ livin’ trees to
braid together ‘n form a dwelling?” Angie asked.
“Sure, we could. But why?”
“Well, you don’t like people
chopping down the trees in your forest, but we’re gonna need to make a house,”
Stan said, idly rocking Emory. Emory
“What for?” Lute asked.
“So Molly and I can live with
you and Emory,” Stan replied. Angie’s
eyes widened. “What, did you think I
wouldn’t wanna help raise him? Antlers
or not, he’s still my son.” Stan
shrugged. “Molly’s been bugging me about
moving in with you for a while anyways.”
“Do ya really have to hide yer
emotions like that?” Lute asked Stan.
“Yeah, pretty much. Mind showing me the way back? I gotta go brag about my half-deer kid, now.”
I think Jill's forgotten that all of her currently good veteran players did not just get a starting position for their 1st game. They all had to earn that start by proving they were good for the handful of minutes when they were subbed in off the bench. That's how the uswnt became one of the best in the world. You play your good players then make the newbies prove themselves & up their level of play.
Jill was handed a good roster on a silver platter when she took the team and ran with it through the WWC. Now that she’s the one building it we’re all realizing she has no idea what she’s doing lol
can you share some favorite larry fics? sorry if youve answered this before xx
I have answered this before but I literally never ever get tired of talking about my favorite stories!!!! Here are some of them in no particular order.
1. My all time favorite story ever is Wild and Unruly by @gloriaandrews and @100percentsassy, though literally every single thing they write, together or apart, is amazing and on my favorites list. I love Wild and Unruly most though probably because I’ve worked on dances before and am a massive horse person and Dolly Parton fan and can’t believe a story exists where Harry serenades his cow named Jolene with Beyonce because like…that’s what the inside of my heart looks like all the time??? Also it’s just so real and romantic and I fucking love every second of it.
2. Hush. by @wankerville is one of my favorite works of all time and space, too. It was one of the first fics I read in the fandom, and it stuck with me so intensely and so powerfully, like…I really feel this story so close to my heart, on such a profound level. I remember the first time read it at work and I just wept and got choked up the whole time, eyes just burning for hours. Once I finished it I felt this insane comforting warmth wash over me, like all the trauma I experienced in high school being in love with a girl who suffered from debilitating internalized homophobia had somehow been soothed or dislodged. There’s something so intimate and tender and soft about her characters, but also about just the way she writes, and it really moves me in a way I can’t accurately describe? I don’t know I just love it. I love the way she choose not to write technically perfect, and instead invents words of breaks rules to convey a feeing or tone which exists beyond the constraints of technicality. It’s so inspired. Like, I often talk about how fan fiction as a genre is inherently reparative and restorative for queer individuals, and when I talk about that, the careful love with which @wankerville writes is exactly what I mean.
3. My heart is breathing for this moment in time by usedtothebeach, otherwise known as the Time Travellers Wife AU is another favorite of mine…it’s so fucking gut-wrenching and painful and REAL, and it’s SUCH a clever play on canon that I legit almost forget Louis isn’t a time traveler sometimes?! As a canon writer I just really admire how she wove the real story into her universe, it’s absolutely masterful and aside from it being well-crafted, it’s just so emotional and evocative and makes me FEEL SO MUCH. Like wow Harry pines so hard for so long and it’s so aching and ugh. I just love it, even though I hardly ever reread it because it fucking devastates me.
4. we can take the long way home by @eleadore is one of my all time favorite stories, which is crazy because it’s literally about fertility kink and I hate mpreg and ABO as a general rule? It is seriously one of the sexiest, most intimate, most intense reads off my fucking life though, and I don’t say that lightly. I reread it ALL the time. I actually had a really really hard time choosing one of @eleadore‘s fics because every single one of them is scorchingly hot and very high on my rereading list, but the fact that this is one of the hottest stories ever and it specifically deals with a kink I usually won’t touch with a ten foot pole is a huge testament to how amazing it is. so. Honestly though, read everything she’s ever written though…her TXF fic is fucking remarkable and so is her cabin in the woods fic and the one where they play truth or dare by the pool? Help.
5. Fuck, so @mediaville is another author I love every single thing from, but again I’m gonna pick a favorite based on the fact it has things I usually don’t dig but I’m still obsessed with it and say One Day to Believe In You. As you all know I lOVE canon fic but I tend to have a pretty strict window in the timeline where I can believably imagine them getting together….like basically anything after week two of TXF I’m like “this is canon compliant but not CANON” and have so suspend disbelief lmao. This story features a SUPER late tension break, and it still manages to be so fucking amazingly hot and believable and the confession scene leading up to the sex? Holy shit it’s hot. Like too hot to think about in public. Anyway I know you asked for larry fic but @mediaville also cowrote an AMAZING bressie fic with balefully that’s FIRE if you’re into that sort of thing.
6. I also absolutely love To the Ends of the Earth by @alienproof, it was one of the first canon fics I read where everything seemed really real? I also love the remote cabin love confession trope and I think it cab be a hard one to pull off. I love the tension in this story and the masturbation scene and that Harry has a cat named Neon and spends time making food for his middle aged neighbors…it just seems like a very true and tender hiatus characterization of them. And the sex scenes? Damn.
7. I sort of feel like @mizzwilde personally wrote Young and Beautiful for me, even though she has no idea who I am, lol. I am just such a sucker for bratty private school boys doing drugs until they fall apart, and Velvet Goldmine is my all time favorite movie…fuck. it’s just so tailored to my interests that I don’t even mind that it’s 100k build with no smut lmao. It’s just a beautifully written dramatic luxurious story and everything about it is absurd and wonderful in the best way.
8. I adore everything @loadedgunn has written (her sex scenes changed my life?) but my favorite is May We Stay Lost on Our Way Home, otherwise known as the fairy fic. Again…as a general rule, I hATE fantasy fic or stuff with magic/supernatural elements in it, but this story is so unbelievably sweet and hot and funny and real that it transcends it’s genre. I love every second of it and Louis LITERALLY HAS WINGS? Like it’s just such a gloriously written fairytale, but still manages to be distinctly Harry and Louis, which is one of my favorite things about this author: her AUs manage to be SO true to their canon characterizations that it almost feels like reading canon fic. There are parts of this story it that really touch and move me, and then it also has one of my all time favorite sex scenes in it, and then this fucking scene where like…Louis uses root bondage to hold down Harry while he magically tattoos him and the sadist/tattoo artist in me LIVES FOR IT. Basically, this fic has everything and I fucking love it.
God this was so hard, I keep thinking of more I love! I’m gonna leave it at this though, since most of my other favorite stories are by these authors, who are all phenomenal.
All of my Thoughts and Feelings on Amy’s Inspiration Award Acceptance Speech
Not that anyone cares but!!! I have too many feelings and I need to vent them
1. Rashida Jones is an absolute angel who we are all blessed to be alive at the same time as. also!!! Rashida’s glasses!!!!
2. Rashida called Amy her “wonderful friend”, “one of the great comedians of our time” and also listed all of her amazing achievements bc she’s a proud and supportive best friend (by best friend I mean girlfriend)
3. Her introduction was just like,,,,so Rashida!!! It felt so familiar and idk this may sound weird but it just felt like home
4. When she said that Amy calls her every morning to wake her up with a beautiful Irish folk song (even tho she said it’s not true I’m just gonna put my rose tinted glasses on and pretend it is!!)
5. “my friends’ warmth and her authenticity, and her deft ability to make us laugh in the least obvious way is truly inspiring to me, and many, many others”
6. remember when Rashida said “Amy Poehler”?? that’s my aesthetic!!!
7. AMY’S OUTTTTFFFFIIIIITTTTTT FUCK ME UP
8. “thank you Rashida, I love you, you beautiful, smooth coated sea otter. (ANN COMPLIMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!) Rashida, you are as wide of heart as you are thin of wrist, and I’m very proud of how we celebrated the strength of female relationships on Parks and Recreation. Yes, hear, hear. And I like to think Leslie and Ann would spend their last days together in some kind of polyamorous situation that benefits both of them financially.”
9. AMY POEHLER, CAPTAIN OF THE KNOPEKINS SHIP
10. DID YOU HEAR THAT??????? AMY FREAKIN’ POEHLER SHIPS KNOPEKINS
11. Amy Poehler has legitimately thought about Leslie and Ann’s future together and I’m not crying, you’re crying (I’m crying)
12. And then, just to fuck me up even more, she throws a li’l look over her shoulder at Rashida, her girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. “undeserved wins” YAS DRAG THAT DUMBASS ORANGE BLOB (but also amy your win is very deserved so hush)
14. her trump impression tho!!!
15. let’s take a moment to appreciate how fucking Hot she looks, The Lace and how perfect her hair is!!!! ok continue
16. “rage crying and eating” relatable
17. PLEASE NOTE THAT AT minute 04:38 she lowkey DROPS HER AWARD but she recovers perfectly and it’s the cutest bloody thing I’ve ever seen
18. how did we get so blessed with this Outfit
19. she’s been going to women for support, and trying to support women, and that’s how we get through, and I’m emotional
20. “It’s alright to cry now, Britain. They’ve told you you should feel your feelings.” feel your feelings ask amy callback
21. The words “be humble bitch holla sit down” left Amy Poehler’s lips and I am living
22. ok real talk amy poehler is such an inspiration. she really does care so much about woman. all woman. she’s aware of whose stories need to be told and I think it’s rad that she’s speaking about it, raising awareness and supporting the gals out there doin’ it. amy p you’re a fucking superstar
23. her strength gives me strength to keep going, and to work harder at supporting my fellow gals and to just, idk stand up for what I believe in. she makes me wanna be a better person and i feel very lucky to have her keeping me strong and stable and grounded. i will always turn to her for advice and for some sort of assurance, even tho she has no idea i exist lol ~
24. “this is for all the witches” HIGHKEY AN AUBREY REFERENCE?????
25. A roller coaster of emotions, mostly love and adoration, but also sadness and hope and laughs and JUST A WHOLE LOT OF LOVE MY PALS
terribly sorry if you read this, just genuinely needed to vent my overflowing emotions and love!!!! i will end on one last statement: