hiii. just wanted to say that i love your blog, your headcanons in particular. they always give me that itch to sit down and write out what i gotta get down soooooo i decided to drop some in ya ask box lol. can i get some random headcanons on how GOM would be with their female best friend?? hope that's not too general.
THANK YOU SO MUCH i did not know i am a source of writing inspiration /cries/ nope! not too general and i kinda like this idea :)
- Originally, many thought Akashi was dating his female best friend because of his gentlemanly qualities - always opening doors for her, giving her his jacket when she’s cold, pulling out chairs, etc. but that’s just what he does for the women in his life.
- Admires his best friend’s ambition and strength, and he learns a lot from her.
- They bond over intellectual topics and deep talks and he treats her as an equal.
- Headcanon that Akashi is not as traditional as his other male counterparts in the Akashi patriarchy LOL.
- She is always his +1 to events until he has a significant other.
- THEY GIVE EACH OTHER FASHION ADVICE?? Like, sometimes Akashi wears something really weird (like a fur coat) and she’s like “Sei, can you wear something less extra”
- He calls her late night to ask her for girl advice lmao
- Also she’s one of the few people who can calm an angry Akashi down l0l
Aomine: (LOL BEST FRIEND IS BASICALLY MOMOI)
- Acts like his best friend’s slave, complains a lot, rolls his eyes and gives infinite sass but would fall apart without her.
- He asks her a lot of questions about girls and learns a lot how to care for another human being through her.
- SIDE NOTE: Aomine is, I believe, less selfish and more human because of Momoi. He realizes he says a lot of harsh, blunt things and softens his edges when he’s around her.
- He enjoys going out to eat with her post-game and always revels in his glory, and she kind of sits there, feeding in his confidence LOL.
- She makes him pay for the food though and just sits there munching as Aomine goes, “did you see my AMAZING block??”
- Aomine’s best friend basically keeps him from failing in school and is his number one wingwoman because daiki actually sUCKS at talking to girls, despite his perceived exterior.
- He gives her one armed hugs ALL the time and lazily calls her “Baka”
- PS: im a huge aomomo shipper so i think aomine gets with his female best friend sooner or later
- Rants and talks about astrology and philosophy all day every day to them.
- Cute headcanon: they share astrology memes and exchanges lucky items.
- Midorima made her believe, or follow Oha Asa a lot more and find more happiness through spirituality.
- Sometimes, they go for days or weeks without talking but then Midorima would propose a study session together and they’d sit in silence and study until one breaks the silence and talk about what’s on their minds.
- She always talks to him about her boy troubles and Midorima just nods, unable to give any damn advice because he is socially incompetent.
- She reminds Midorima that he’s too hard on himself and always sends little texts encouraging him to take care of his health, especially when he’s sick.
- CUTE HEADCANON: they go to medical school together and live together platonically in the same apartment.
- they’re close enough to share books, and midorima, being a serious person does not take this lightly.
- one night when she’s really upset, midorima drives to her house, picks her up and takes her stargazing as she vents to him and he nods quietly.
- Headcanon they are food buddies!! except she’s a pastry chef and enjoys baking and always needs someone to taste the food.
- Mura is always like, “____-chin, they’re all so good - i can’t tell you which one’s better!!”
- Mura gives her creative ideas on what new foods or recipes to come up with and CUTE HEADCANON they become co-business owners to a bakery/sweet shop.
- Mura carries her on his back whenever they go traveling because she’s lazy to walk and all she has to do is feed him food to keep him going (he’s like a car!!!)
- Mura asks her for girl advice and she just claims that he’s a lost cause but is secretly a great wing woman when he really needs it.
- His best friend brAIDS his hair or ties it up for him when it gets super long and in his face because he keeps complaining about it and she’s tired of hearing about it.
- Like Akashi, a lot of people thought they were dating but Kise sees her as a little sister.
- fun headcanon!! she is a photographer friend who started off kise’s modeling career by doing his headshots and simple poses.
- Kise loves doing all types of photoshoots with her and they always go traveling or on adventures to shoot.
- another fun headcanon!! they start a youtube channel together to document all their fun experiences.
- Very adventurous pair of friends who don’t mind attention - both sUPER sociable. they go to bars together and are the life of the party honestly.
- When they’re drunk they sing karaoke pieces together LOL
- She teaches Kise how to do natural makeup so when he’s having a bad skin day he can cover it up or like…wing his eyeliner when he wants to sometimes??
- kise paints her nails for her when they’re bored?
- his best friend is his quiet partner-in-crime
- they’re basically super similar in everything except she gets a lot of people’s attention because she’s cute and adorable and small while kuroko tends to become her shadow (poor kuroko)
- she hates milkshakes but she flirts with the workers at maji burger so she can get a free one and gives it to kuroko!!
- they trade books and goes on walks with nigou to talk about books
- headcanon that they are in multiple fandoms but they disagree on who they ship and so they always argue over that LOL
- Nigou really likes his best friend (sometimes more than kuroko) and they playfully argue on who nigou likes best.
- his best friend always goes to support his games and they both make fun of kagami-kun together like an evil duo