MY HEART BREAKS FOR LENA LUTHOR
- She was adopted by the Luthors at the young age of 4. Whether her parents died or whether they gave her up it’s heartbreaking enough…
- The only person who made her feel welcomed into the family was Lex, she adored him and it must of absolutely broke her when she failed to stop him from turning bad, she must of felt responsible in some way even though she shouldn’t.
- Lex, the person she once adored and who she never did any wrong by then attempts to have her killed.
- She never felt welcomed by Lillian and always felt second best and as if she could never do anything right. Even though she didn’t want to believe it she knew in her heart that Lillian didn’t really love her because she wasn’t blood family and Lillian pretty much clarified this to her face. How awful, she lost her real mum and then her adoptive mum rejects her and shows her no love or affection.
- She mentioned to Lillian that she always spends thanksgiving alone at her desk which presumably means that she also spends Christmas and Birthdays alone.
- When she told Kara “you are my only friend in National city” she really meant that. She has no one.
- Kara comes along like the little ray of dorky sunshine that she is and she just makes Lena SMILE. You can just see Lena simply lights up when Kara enters a room, she BEAMS, her eyes sparkle. Here is someone who Lena can truly sense means well and is just a GOOD and pure person and she’s never known that in someone before and Kara smiles back at her and she blushes and the affection in Lena’s eyes, damn.
- She has spent a lifetime with pain and loneliness in her wake and she just needs someone, someone to show her that they care and that they care to get to know the REAL Lena, someone just to show a little affection.
- Supercorp could truly be a complex and beautiful love story if allowed to be explored. It could be a love story to end all love stories. Who would of thought it, a Super and a Luthor.
But right now? Right now all I really want is for Kara to give Lena a hug.