I was very surprised with this picture. In the middle of a concert, he went to the fans and let them touch his face. How brave of him.
A lot of fans lose their minds and hit/scratch the idols. As a Shawol, I was surprised and worried for him but I changed my mind when I saw this picture. Jonghyun looks comfortable and Shawol noonas are carefully touching him.
This is how the idols and fans trust each others.
I can see how he trusts Shawols.
When the recordings get delayed, he goes down to the floor and have mini fan meetings without security guards. He comfortably talks to the fans.
Shinee, we’ll always protect you. Thank you for trusting us.
And good work with the concert, boys.
1. [+120, -3] A recording once got delayed so Jonghyun and Onew went out to have their own fan meeting. There was no fence or anything but Shawols kept a safe distance from Jonghyun.
2. [+104, -1] The fans are treating him as if he’s a precious jewelry lol. I think Shawol noonas won’t even forgive their fellow Shawols if they touch Shinee inappropriately. I’m so proud to be a Shawol.
3. [+101, -1] Apparently, the fans told him to go back because they were worried that he would get hurt… I’m touched with Shawols <3
4. [+43, -0] Funniest story at a Shinee concert: Taemin’s shoe was thrown into the standing area. A fan picked it up and shouted, “EXCUSE ME!! OUR TAEMINIE’S SHOE!! OUR TAMINIE’S SHOE IS HERE!! PLEASE HELP TAEMINIE TO HAVE HIS SHOE BACK!!” And the fans started passing the shoe until Taemin got it back. I was gonna die of a laughter at this story lol.
5. [+39, -0] Idol fandoms are all different and Shinee fans are known to be so careful. They cutely call “Jonghyun-ah~~ Minho-ya~~~” And the questions the fans ask are “are you sick or anything? Did you eat? What did you eat?” and the PDs smile at the fans.. The fans and the Shinee are very careful. Shawols once sent meat as a present, and the meat was marked like “cooked rare for Taemin, please make sure to also give this salad for Kibum” I thought they were professors of food department lol
6. [+37, -0] At concerts, Shawols fall into a silence when Shinee starts talking.
7. [+36, -0] Minho was cooking pasta at a pasta event. When he was putting oil in the frying pan, the fans were like “ahyu…..” and when he was throwing in the veggies, they were like “aigoo so cute” and Minho said, “guys I still haven’t done anything hahaha"
8. [+33, -0] A huge part of the reason why I’m a Shawol is because of my fandom…. Shinee is good to their fans but us fans are also taking care of Shinee. Shinee members once all came down and went to fans. I was worried, but the fans touched them as if they were touching babies… Yesterday, Key finished recording the Toheart performance and he opened the window of his car to say bye, and the fans told him to close the window because he was sick. The fans all said "Kibum-ah, you’ll get more sick~ hurry up and close the window~ Go and rest~”. It’s amazing how they first take care of the members before fulfilling their wishes of seeing the members. I hope this relationship would remain. I love you Shinee. Thank you Shinee World <3
9. [+32, -1] I was one of those Shawols in the picture. My hand was shaking so hard. I touched him as carefully as possible. I was worried that people in the back might push us but they all stayed still. He really trusts his fans. Minho once said he’s gonna do the best fanservice and Jonghyun asked what is it, and Minho answered he’s gonna kiss the fans.
A shawol commented on YT her interpretation of the MV & i think its so great.
“Basically Shinee are tired and exhausted from their Idol life. A fan approaches the van (she tells minho about their plan to help shinee “escape” by PRETENDING to kidnap them). At 0:11 the girl only puts the kidnapping mask on AFTER Minho has seen her face. At 0:12 you can see her whisper to Minho what the plan is. He doesn’t resist. He wants to go. They all do.
The girls get into the van and hide. Then they ‘pretend’ to chloroform shinee to make it LOOk like a kidnap to fool the media outside the van (paparazzi). At 0:15 You can see how the girls are not really touching the cloths to shinee’s faces (because they’re not actually doing it), and how shinee are not resisting either (because they want to go with the girls).
The rest of the Mv is shinee partying and playing around/ having fun like normal people get to. At 0:51 when they are in the store buying drinks, they see themselves on TV. To prevent themselves from being recognized by other people in the store, they run out of the store and go to the girls’ hide out (0:57)! The girls are clearly shawols as we can see by this room: 1:09
At 1:25 Jonghyun pushes a camera away because they don’t want to get caught. They are enjoying their freedom (you can see his bitter expression)
And here 1:29 , a police car sees them (I assume the cops are searching for shinee who were 'kidnapped’). Once Shinee see the cops, they run away because they don’t want to be brought back to their idol life. They’re having too much fun right now.
At 1:44 Jonghyun, Minho, and Key go clubbing with some of the girls, while Onew and Taemin (1:59) go swimming with the other girls.
At 2:11 some guy (an asshole) grabs one of the fans at the club against her will. Minho gets pissed off and shoves this guy away 2:13. And they guy gets angry and smashes a beer bottle against Minho’s head 2:15. The girl then takes Minho to the bathroom to check on him to see if he’s alright 2:20.
After they finish playing around, all of them break into a new hideout: 2:40 which looks like an abandoned bar. Here they drink and party some more 2:44
You can see Key teaching one of the shawols how to do a dance: 2:47
Then Shinee 'perform’ View for the girls: 2:50(but this time they are happy to be performing)2:58 too See? happy to perform for the shawols: 3:06
Then of course the sirens sound at 3:08because the police finally found them. Which is why Taemin looks so upset.
During a recent interview, Taemin said something along the lines of: “I used to want Shinee to be very popular… but now I just to be able to make good memories as Shinee.” And Shinee said that for this comeback, they wanted to do a more 'fun’ song that could connect with Shawols more, rather than another intense performance. I think that’s what the MV is trying to show. Shinee are happy performing for the Shawols, and being close to them. They don’t care about the fame that much. they just want to have fun performing, and have fun with the shawols too. That;s my interpretation.”
WRITTEN BY A COP: Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one’s life. In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation… This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, & everyone you know. After reading these 9 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do :The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you… Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.. The driver won’t see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc.
DON’T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head,
and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR ,
LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..
If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, Repeat:
DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
A.) Be aware:look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor ,
and in the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door.
Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women
are attempting to get into their cars. C.) Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side.. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN!
The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then,
it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked ‘for help’ into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late
and she thought it was weird.. The police told her ‘Whatever you do, DO NOT
open the door..’ The lady then said that it sounded like the baby
had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, 'We already have a unit on the way,
whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.’ He told her that they think a serial killer
has a baby’s cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby.. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby’s cries outside their doors when they’re home alone at night.
10. Water scam! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full blast so that you will go out to investigate and then attack.
Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors! Please pass this on
This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on America ’s Most Wanted when they profiled
the serial killer in Louisiana
I’d like you to forward this to all the women you know.
It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle..
I was going to send this to the ladies only,
but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc.,
you may want to pass it onto them, as well.
Send this to any woman you know that may need
to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it
and it’s better to be safe than sorry..
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life.