1. x x x [don’t judge omg that first one]
2. “Why, what is to live? Not to eat and drink and breathe,-but to feel the life in you down all the fires of being, passionately and joyfully.” -Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
4. I think about too many things, and then look at them too closely. So…it’s hard to narrow down. Though I could if I really wanted to get personal.. *cough* yeah haha
6. I cannot stand the grocery cart handles. Mom has to push the buggy because I won’t touch them.
21. Uh…awkward..Ready for Love by Debbie Macomber. Funny story is I stole that from my mom when I was a kid…and read it behind her back because she wouldn’t let me read her books. So in Half Price Books the other day I mentioned it, just what I remembered from the prologue, and she found it for me randomly. It’s a good book.
22. My toothpaste cause I got it on my shirt.
27. Ummmm…honestly I’m kinda into sentimental things. If you tell me you love me and I’m important to you I’ll probably die. But I also like teddy bears. Winning my heart requires a collaboration of different random things, but they aren’t difficult. It’s too easy to do.
40. I think so? I dunno, I like to think I’m a good friend. If anyone doesn’t think so then oops. I have failed.
47. Oh god. I don’t know! I guess who I like, just cause I get so squeamish with that question.
55. HMMMMM……Portland again? Or Possibly Italy. I have far too many places I want to got though…. Canada and Greece and Britain…SIGH