I pretended to be brave
I didn’t shed a tear
As I watched you walk away.
Little did you know,
That was my biggest fear.
My heart broke while
My soul quickly shattered,
Why did I let you go when
You were all that mattered.
Tenari Ioapo // Confessions of a woman madly in love #15.
Date a nonbinary being who’s battle scars are astral and otherworldly. Date a nonbinary being who everyone hates and calls evil even though they were merely the messenger. Date a nonbinary being that remembers, that does not want to remember, that cries their broken heart and shattered soul out every time they remember.
Do you have any recommendations for any astral witch blogs? I'm really interested in astral travel and I'd love so resources (ie technique, if there are specific constant astral locations, information about the denizens of the plane, astral powers, etc)
I guess maybe @insaneastraldragon would wanna be mentioned here - my personal friend. I remember teaching him how to set up his shields, and then he went and made a fucking dragon. The student always surpasses the teacher, sigh…
I know of people who have written astral travel posts. You can always ask them these questions.
*WARNING, ACOWAR SPOILERS SO LIKE STOP READING THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN’T READ ACOWAR YET*
ALSO LIKE I SWEAR A LOT SO IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT YOU’VE BEEN WARNED
1. When Feyre takes that moment of greatness from Ianthe with the light thing and Ianthe is just left there.
2. When Feyre shatters that bitch Ianthe’s hand.
3.When Feyre shreds those two Hybern twins after they dared underestimate her abilities.
4.When Feyre has that awesome ‘I am High Lady of the Night Court scene’ and those asshole brothers don’t know what hit them
5. When Feyre and Rhysand see each other again *sigh*
6. The bath scene, and what follows
7. When Feyre realizes that the bone carver is showing her what her and Rhys’s son will look like and then she shows Rhys.
9. The sweet saved priestesses in the library.
10. How sweet little Bryaxis was offered freedom, but all he wanted was a window and some company.
11. PoC characters that weren’t given a small roll or just killed off.
12. GAY AND BISEXUAL HIGH LORDS
14. Viviane and Mor’s friendship
15. How Amren is literally the bogeyman of Prythian
16. When Feyre fuckin slayed in the starfall gown and crown.
17. When the Court of Nightmares had to bow before their High Lady.
18. When Nesta agreed to come with them to meet with the High Lords
19. When everyone was placing bets on how long it would take for a fight to erupt and frickity frackin snickity snackin Helion says OUT LOUD that he won a bet.
20. When Mor is revealed as bi with a preference for females like yes you go girl.
21. When Elain is embarassed by the revealing clothes they wear for battle and Viviane comes to the rescue.
22. When Nesta saves Cassian’s life
23. When Amren destroys the entirety of Hybern’s army all by herself.
24. When Amren is pulled out of the cauldron
25. When none of the inner circle die/stay dead.
26. When Rhys is brought back exactly the same way Feyre was back in ACOTAR
27. When Lucien is literally the only fae with a last name
28. When their father redeems himself and finds an entire army to fight for his daughters.
29. When Feyre is the best possible person she could be and sends Tamlin the letter saying she hopes he finds love.
30. When Rhys shuts Tamlin up because he won’t shut his pie hole.
31. HELION MOTHER FUCKING SPELL CLEAVER
32. When it was revealed that Helion was Lucien’s father
33. When that bitch Ianthe was finally torn apart and eaten by the Weaver.
34. THE NESSIAN KISS
35. The little thing blooming between Elaine and Lucien
36. When Nesta used her power and showed everyone what a badass she is.
37. When Elain STABBED THE KING OF HYBERN
38. When the suriel told Feyre to leave the world a better place than she found it and what was left of my soul shattered and left my body (i would like to clarify that i do not consider the suriel’s death a good thing, in fact, i am planning to burn certain pages of ACOWAR so it doesn’t happen. it’s just this bit was so meaningful and really touched me)
39. When Viviane said “Why can’t I be a High Lady?”
40. When Varian and Amren just start making out in front of everyone
41. Amren’s true form
42. Rhys and Feyre flying off into the sunset
43. Nesta saving Cassian’s life
44. Nesta FUCKING KILLING THE KING OF HYBERN
there are many more but this is all that comes to the top of my mind right now. also i know this is not in order but oh well
A lot of people have asked this question and another, and you seemed to only answer the other question so: Why did Frisk's wizard powers only activate now?
It’s not so much that they only activated just now. They’ve been unknowingly doing magic for a while actually. Save points? Magic. Creating healing items out of their determination during the God of Hyperdeath fight? Totes magic. Refusing to die even after their soul is shattered? Hella magic. And that’s just scratching the surface.
In your latest speedpaint bravery had a text that said 'you will rule them all' and what I don't get is what she means, Bravery made Betty to kill all humans and monsters, what will there be left to rule after that?
Is almost as if she was shattering every soul she takes immediately to not give it any future use whatsoever.
BUT WHILE IM ON THE TOPIC I have played undertale A LOT. I’ve gone through the game so many times, looking for every little bit of knowledge or secret info that I thought I missed, and what do you know.
please tell me everyone else saw this fucking thing in the true lab the HEART IN THAT CONTAINER????
* [puts on tinfoil hat]
i’m willing to bet that’s chara’s soul tbh, AND that it’s powering the CORE. Human souls don’t vanish on death right? And we can see from the example in game (SPOILERS: azzie) that absorbed/combined souls don’t shatter when UNcombined/let go/freed/ whatever. They’re free to do whatever, unless contained.
Working hypothesis: Chara’s soul did not disappear when Asriel fell down in the garden. Gaster captured and used Chara’s soul to create and/or power the CORE, where Chara’s DT gave the CORE it’s unusual timeline altering abilities (including the power to erase gaster from existence/memory), and the CORE itself kept Chara’s soul dormant, much like the soul containers you see before the battle with Asgore.
( I say that it was gaster and NOT alphys because though the true log files mention the queen leaving, Alphys doesn’t KNOW Toriel, or recognize her on sight. It would keep character interactions consistent, as well as being fully explained within the game’s current canon. I’m not even going to TRY to get into the theory of “mixed authorship” of the logfiles, even though I personally like that theory, because it’s really complicated and I… dont want to look up sources right now. BASICALLY the theory states that the author of the logfiles up til 8? i think? (And seventeen, of course.) were Gaster’s writing, and that after he was retroactively erased from existence Alphys came in as the royal scientist and had to fill in the blanks of what he was working with, cue her inexperience with DT and its extended/slow acting side affects on monster bodies. ANYWAYS……)
This is also how Chara acts as the narrator/flavor text for Frisk, I think. The CORE filled the underground with light, right? They’re literally with you everywhere you go. Frisk’s Determination- the similarity between their souls- is what “woke” chara up initially, while their connection to the ENTIRE UNDERGROUND is why they can tag along with you through your journey. … And it’s also why they can’t follow you when you leave. Their soul is still trapped in the machine. And it’s why they can instigate a TRUE RESET when nobody else can.
(additionally, and this could just be me rambling: Chara’s soul powering the CORE could provide reason as to why the former six humans could not RESET or SAVE, where you CAN. Chara’s soul was still dormant at the time of the other humans’ passings, and they could not interfere. I mean, they say they only woke up once YOU fell down, so it’s a pretty solid guess. Follow up: They use YOUR determination to save and reset, giving you the power to change fate. You are able to do this Because Chara is helping you. You’re partners. Even in pacifist. ESPECIALLY in pacifist.)
OH!! Another thing I almost forgot to mention. In Hotland, on the “CORE approach” screen, where you see the core in the distance. The music that plays in the background? It’s the same music that you hear at the end of a genocide run when Chara talks to you. It’s a slowed down, distorted heartbeat. Might not mean anything, but. :^) It’s pretty unsettling, right?
Man, what is it with royal scientists and fucking over royal kids? Chara’s the ghost in the machine, and Asriel’s stuck as a flower. Jesus. I wonder if that’s why the gaster follower asked if alphys would end up the same way as him…? That’s pretty chilling.