My favourite thing about the whole ‘no man of woman born’ thing is that it applies to a very broad church.
- People born via c-section (no man of woman born, meaning natural childbirth, aka, the Shakespeare approach)
- Women (no man of woman born, aka, the Tolkein approach)
- Non-binary types (see above)
- Aliens (no man of woman born, with the meaning of man being in the ‘mankind’ sense)
- Artificial intelligences (see above again)
- Transmen (no man of woman born, the man-ness appears to come later as gender is a social construct. Arguably borderline, I know.)
- People carried by a man (no man of woman born)
- People grown in vats (no man of woman born)
Basically, anyone who isn’t a human cisgendered male delivered via natural childbirth by a woman could kill Macbeth. (Given the equipment via science!, the child of a transwoman born via natural childbirth would still count as unable to.)
It’s odd that you can divide mankind into ‘Macbeth killers’ and everyone else, even though everyone else is in the minority, especially if aliens are real and we create AIs capable of murdering Scottish kings.