Song to Spread! feat. “Shake It Out” by Florence + the Machine
Sometimes in our lives, we become overwhelmed with all the shit we need to deal with. Our past can catch up to us and drag us down. There are vultures who only want to see us fail, so they can pick at us when we’re down. Sometimes, you just need to lift your middle fingers up and say “fuck it.” Forget about everything else and just start over new.
1) Forced Card-Death. You want to start over, change. Pull the Death card from your deck and let that be the center, the psychological focus, from which you start. Then shuffle.
“Regrets collect like old friends Here to relive your darkest moments”
2) Facing Regrets. Is there anything in your past that you might need to reexamine? Any regrets which you can face and then move forward?
“I can see no way, I can see no way I’m always dragging that horse around”
3) The Big Issue. What’s the major thing you need to reflect on about your life? The major thing you need to get rid of if you want a clean slate?
“And I am done with my graceless heart So tonight I’m gonna cut it out and then restart”
4) Kickstart the Restart. Wiping your slate clean and starting new doesn’t just happen. How can you work on the process? What way can you begin your rebirth?
5) Foundation for the Future. So you’ve faced your past issues and started changing. How are you going to keep this up? What to bring into your life to make this rebirth worthwhile?
I hope you enjoy this spread and can find it useful! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me over at huntressofwitchyknowledge. Have a great day!