uhm can i have a headcanon where it's ryuji and a female S/O in relationship. like Sen and Haku from Spirited Away??? if that makes sense????
so a spirited away AU kind of situation? okie dokie!
- Ryuji is a Shadow, kind of similar to Teddie in a way, but meaner and he’s easily aggravated but… he wants no harm to the humans.
- He knows he’s different from the other Shadows but he lost his true identity a long time ago and can’t remember his real name.
- so when a young S/O accidentally stumbles upon the Metaverse, instead of letting them die, he guides her back to her own world.
- some years have past but S/O slowly forgot about the strange creature who saved her that day and thought it was just some weird dream.
- until she moves to the big city and discovers the world of Shadows and Personas, encountering Ryuji, the only friendly Shadow.
- sometimes he’s harsh, sometimes he helps… but he is ruled over by the god of control and will lose control at times.
- S/O finds about him being controlled and kind of helps him break out of the god’s control, thus turning into a Persona.
- while Ryuji tries to help S/O leave the Metaverse, S/O puts the pieces together and remember who Ryuji truly is, Zeus, god of lightning.
- since Ryuji finally remember who he truly is, he manages to escape the Metaverse as well as S/O’s Persona.
- S/O keeps Ryuji close to her heart, as he does end up lending his powers and literally becomes part of S/O.