sexiest-person

anonymous asked:

2/2 So please stop saying that you're not cute. Because you are. No one is the hottest/cutest/sexiest in the world because for every person, that hottest/cutest/sexiest person is different. Stop saying you're not cute, stop denying it when people say you're cute or hot, because that is their opinion. Saying you're not is literally bringing yourself down. So stop! Keep it up cutie. Love the blog.

Speechless. Thanks for that.. ;)

ngl about 10% of me cares abt looks but the other 90% cares abt personality. like if you have a great personality and i can vibe with you then you’re the most sexiest person to me