Reasons to be happy today:
- You know how most people baby-talk to animals? Damian does not do that. Don’t get me wrong, the enthusiasm is there– he just talks to small animals like they’re full-grown adults. You walk up behind him, and he’s tryin to have a conversation
- “I see that your spots have faded and your antlers have extended since the last time we spoke. You appear to be developing at a healthy rate. Congratulations.” Like ?? Okay, Damian
- Bruce records all information always. I’m 100% sure that he’s been doing that since he was really young, so I know that Wayne Manor is full of his old hiding places and secrets, probably protected by fairly secure equipment. Even as a kid, he would have wanted solid tech, and it’s not like he couldn’t afford it. However–
- I’m also 100% sure that he’s been using the same password (1048) since he was nine. If you gave the kid a safe, that’s the code he would use. That being the case, any of his children (who have all lived at Wayne Manor and who are all super nosy) would instantly be able to open anything they found. And I assume they found many a thing.
- I’d bank on about 50% pre-Batman planning, 50% general childhood shenanigans. Pros: very cute, provides solid blackmail material. Cons: impossible to know what information has already been distributed
- Bruce: You’re grounded
- Damian: Hey Pennyworth were you aware that Father faked a school field trip in 1983? He was actually in Venezuela
- Bruce: Joke’s on you, he’s known that since Dick was 14. Go to your room.