Part 6! No Heavy for Team Fortress 2 because he gets plenty love already. I tried emulating the flatness and folding distortions that Parappa suffers in the game but that’s -very- hard to do being 2D and having these color limitations, you have to distort a -lot- to make that effect come across, and when you do, it looks too weird and not easily recognizable. Hopefully some of it still comes across to you?
When your mom doesn’t think you’re paying attention to the movie/TV show you’re watching together because you’re on your phone when in reality, you’re already looking up fanart/fanfics for a new ship you found revolving around said movie/TV show.
Give me a movie/show and I will give you my honest opinion on it (if I have seen it that is).
Rick and Morty (2013-) - Ahahahhaaa!! My friend gave me such a death glare when I asked if it was for kids. X,D For some reason I imaged it being in the same league as “Regular Show” so I kinda avoided it for a long time. Then I actually watched it and marathoner through it in 2 days. I do not find it HAHA funny, but I still very much enjoy it. There is a cleverness to the writing that I like, and the characters are fun. I am really looking forward to the 3rd season. I do however wish that they could stop with the whole “unhappily married couple” routine. It´s not funny or endearing; I just want to shake people.
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003) - Another one of my all time favorite animated movies. The CGI effects have not aged very well, but the rest of the animation is still out of this world. Eris is one of the best villains I know and Proteus is THE price for me. This is one of those movies that I can watch over and over again without ever getting tired of it. But now as an adult I do wish that they would have kept in more Middle Eastern influences instead of creating this fantasy Greece land. :P And why was that darn book never explained more properly??? Who made it? Why was it made? What was the world like before it? I want answers!! >:(
Star vs The Forces of Evil (2015-) - I’m currently somewhere in the middle of the latest season, so no spoilers OK. ;) When they released the opening as a teaser I got super exited for the show, but compared to other cartoons like SU, Gravity Falls or Avatar, it didn’t really pull me in. I do watch it (obliviously), but I would never sit up past 12PM to stream it the day it airs. I like Star and Marco as a duo, but I’m not a big fan of the whole romance subplot that has entered the picture. It´s like a watered down version of Kim Possible/Ron (last season), with the difference that they were older, more mature and had both dated other people before even thinking of getting together. That was nice. This tho… Meeeehhh… But I still like it. :D Favorite character = Queen Butterfly
The Swan Princess (1994) - I grew up with this film on VHS and let just say that it was rewinded many many times. Now I like watching it for pure nostalgia. …and ripping the story to shreds. It one of those movies that starts out so promising, but then falls right back into the cliché hole and never manages to get out of it. Like, how much better would it have been if we focused more on the relationship of young Odette and Derek? Then maybe we would have understood better WHY Derek loved her. I did not buy his confession as a kid or now as an adult. PS: I totally had a thing for some of the background ladies as a kid. My bi was showing early on. :P And also - Why does there exist SEVEN sequels to this movie!! DX
Treasure Planet (2002) - I love this film! Typically I’m not big for sci-fi, but this movie´s aesthetics really gets me. Old fashioned/steampunk ships in the gorgeousness that is space??? GIMME MORE!! (O_O) Who cares is it makes no sense. The story may be really simple, but it´s the characters and their animation what make this movie shine. The only thing that I miss from it really is that emotional connection to Jim´s backstory. I don´t think I have ever shed a tear to his father leaving, which I blame the tone of the montage sequence for. If it had been shown in a more calm manner then I think I would have reacted more strongly. But yes - a 9/10 movie in my books!
Cop #1: What are we looking at?
Forensic Scientist: Seven stab wounds. Excessive force used.
Cop #1: Did you speak to the perpetrator? Why did she kill her?
Cop #2: Yes. The victim insulted her OTP.
Cop #1: No crime here. It was OTP-defense. Who wants a donut?
The constant friction of his hips grinding flush against my
own was nearly enough to push me over the edge – the moment his dry lips made
contact hot against my skin, sucking hard enough at my neck and collarbones to
leave a mark I knew I’d be able to wear proud as a trophy for the next week I
was thrown straight over.
A lullaby styled symphony of moans, groans, cries and
painting had filled the motel room for the last hour with a soft, velvet style
sweep. Thin layers of sweat dripped from our bodies ungracefully – pooling with
the odd drop of blood to stain the once soft and clean sheets.
tender, deep lines down his back which would leave him sore for days – his last
few thrusts sent me further and further up the bed; shifting uncomfortably on
my back as we rode out our highs that weren’t expected – that weren’t meant to
happen; we were both happily married and this meeting, this catch up, this run
into which wasn’t planned, wasn’t on the cards, wasn’t meant to happen – threw
Gripping at anything I could around me to keep balance and
biting my tongue; my efforts weren’t enough as a softly murmured beneath my
breath, ‘Fuck… I love you’, escaped
It had been years since such words had slipped from between my lips; years
since such words held any meaning yet tonight – a night that shouldn’t have
happened and that I had no real excuse for their meaning held true. Resting his
forehead gently on my own; my fingertips dancing as they trailed like fireflies
up and down his chest, I forgot about the rest of the world – forgot about my
obligations and my expectations – forgot about my achievements, my sins and my
tragedies – I forgot about the one who I’d convinced myself was right for me
after the world threw all that it had to skew my rose coloured glasses view on
everything and relaxed, unwound and came undone to the only person I knew that
like this I wanted them to see me
A gentle, lingering kiss as the sunrise we
weren’t expecting to greet filtered in through the half open windows – our eyes
made an agreement in silence that this wouldn’t ever happen again – that
tonight, even after all these years of lust, of want, of desire for one another
would definitely be the end; yet as long as we were locked up, held captive by
each other within the four walls that surrounded us, our fun could still
continue; I squirmed beneath his body as to hope that he wouldn’t get too
Nipping at his ear, playing with the back of his hair and
breathing hot against his cheek, my efforts earned a chuckle that was the least
thing I was expecting.
“What’s gotten into you?”, he asks in a mere whisper,
playing with the ends of my hair.
“You”, I respond with a cheeky, school girl like grin.
“No really”, he asks with a chuckle, the tip of his nose swiping against my own
like lovers do after a quarrel.
“I’m just waiting.”
“Waiting for what?”
This idea is soooo cute! For a general scenario: In each respective RFA member- MC is dating them! I thought it would be cuter that way!( ´ ▽ ` )
You guys can imagine wherever they’re going to! I left it up to yall!
- At first, he isn’t happy at all. Sure, all of you are going to go somewhere fun! Explore a new place!
-…But in Jumin’s car.
- The jerk wouldn’t even let him drive at first! He had to get it through to him that it would defeat the whole purpose of a road trip if he didn’t get to drive!
- Seven also didn’t help with the ‘I welcome death’ jokes he was spouting when he was trying to ‘support’ Zen driving.
- But after a few arguments, MC and Jaehee even popping in once or twice, Jumin finally agreed to let Zen drive
- Seven tried hijacking the radio, but Zen already filled it with CD’s he burned himself, some sort of mixmash of cheesy songs for him to play for you (ignoring the rest of the people in the car), songs from musicals he had preformed in, and his taste in music
- It…Was a very weird set of CD’s. He tried making a good playlist…He tried.
- Otherwise, the road trip goes pretty well. There’s lots of pitstops thanks to Yoosung and Seven, but Zen just uses the chance to take selfies with you and update his insta.
- (There was an argument, however, when he realized Jumin had donned on a set of noise canceling headphones somewhere along the trip)
- He is so confused when you want to take a long road trip with the RFA, let alone with you driving. It takes a lot of convincing, because he doesn’t see why all of you can’t just get on a plane, but eventually with your pleading eyes you get him to agree to it.
- The car is way too fancy, but Seven and Yoosung love it. Zen complains a bit, talking about how he doesn’t want to ride in something so damn expensive, but the others finally get him to shush and enjoy it a bit.
- Jumin sits beside you, a bit anxious the whole time. He trusts your driving, he does! He just doesn’t trust the other drivers. He’s holding your knee for a while, until you get out of the city and on the highway
- And soon, he’s fallen asleep completely. He usually sleeps on the plane and such for business trips! He felt so relaxed, hearing you hum along with the CD’s you brought, he just slipped into sleep.
- It’s really cute, later on, when you wake him up for a pitstop and he’s wildly confused for a moment, before remembering the road trip. Zen’s the one that snaps him to reality pretty quickly about that
- But enjoy trying to get him to try fast food/diner foods. It’s going to take a group effort to get him to eat that.
- Jaehee is probably the most prepped. She tries to drive the whole time, but you often have to interfere so she can get some rest.
- She definitely took Jumin up on the offer of a van from him, because she didn’t want to risk her own car having issues after a long trip
- She actually packed some healthy snacks for everyone, but unfortunately no one but the two of you gets control over the radio. Which usually means mainly music from plays/musicals Zen has starred in (Who also belts out the songs much to Jaehee’s amusement)
- For Seven she forces a strict No Weird Pranks rule. No pranking the others, no goading the others to fight- He has to be on his best behavior or else he’s getting no soda or chips
-The only one who knows how to read maps if the GPS gets you guys lost
- If Jumin complains about Zen, or the places she chooses to eat at (or her lunches she packed), she gives him a very long glare and he slowly shuts up
- She tries to hold hands with you at times, but Seven coos at the both of you and she gets so embarrassed
-Actually enjoys the trip, but suggests next time it just try to be the both of you (and maybe Zen) instead of the rest.
-Next to Jaehee, he is the most prepped. He’s got lunches planned (Not a wide variety but he is trying), some sunscreen and sunglasses, bandaids,
even a blanket and pillow incase anyone wants to nap!
- He doesn’t have a wide selection of music, so he just opted for everyone to bring in a CD of their own to listen to!
- Thankfully, he doesn’t have to borrow a car from Jumin- His parents were kind enough to let him borrow the family van, as long as he was careful and fulled it up when he was done! (And if he called his mom every day for a few weeks)
- He drives decently, but sometimes simple road rules get him a bit flustered, so you gently have to remind him that he desperately needs to turn his turn signal on when switching lanes and such
- He really likes driving, and going to rest stops and getting stuff from vending machines, but sometimes he wants to catch a small nap or just rest, so the two of you switch sometimes
- He really likes trying to hold your hand, but sometimes he gets too flustered, so its rare, but when he does he always gets such cute dorky smile on his face
- You do have to keep an eye on Seven. Sometimes he starts trying to get Zen and Jumin to fight, or trick Yoosung, so you may have to threaten no soda if he tries to do too much!
- Seven, wildly enough, is the only one prepared for the whole thing. Well, in the ‘right’ way.
- He’s got loads of snacks, drinks, tunes, and the all windows rolled down (until both Zen and Jumin complain)
- His CD’s are a mixture of popular, weird, and calm songs. Stuff that everyone can try to enjoy! Well, maybe not Jumin, but he’s a bit interested in what people are listening to nowadays
- He belts out the songs as he drives down in a car Jumin supplied to fit all of them, his hand tangled with yours, sometimes giving you a big cheesy smile when it’s a silly love song that comes on.
- Only eats at places that serve Dr. Pepper, though. Him and Yoosung are so excited to eat out at fast food places, or good pizza places, and the rest of the group S u f f e r s.
- He does try to trick/prank the others sometimes: Pretending the car is messing up, that someone is tailing them- a lot of silly things until everyone starts complaining
-If Jumin and Zen argue, he jerks the car a bit to get them to hush (and for his own amusement)
-Sometimes, late at night when everyone but the two of you are asleep, he pulls over and wants to step outside and look at the stars with you
I’d like to think they’d all get along well, even Jumin and Zen a bit (only bickering about small things, like Zens constant selfies or Jumin’s complaints about the music), and overall they’d have small conversation and laugh a bit, and enjoy wherever they were driving to! More Rfa road trips in the future!!!
Hii, I'd love to see the RFA + V and Saeran that have a baby with MC, and the baby is around 6 months old (so they can play with him/her) Thank you! <33
This is such a cute request that I had fun writing! I honestly love babies so much- especially playing with them and looking after them so this was great to imagine. I hope you enjoy it!~ H x
RFA and MC with a 6-month-old baby:
-He was really scared about harming their child at first -So for the first few months, he thought it would be safer to leave her with you -But you want your little girl to know her dad more now that she’s older -Yoosung realises he’s making you suffer all on your own -So he does help out -Only he turns out to be a really good dad -Never mind LOLOL, Yoosung has a child to play with now -You can’t help but smile when you walk into a room and see your husband building towers out of bricks with your little girl -Until she knocks it over and Yoosung nearly cries -He’s sensitive, ok? -Yoosung is the only one who can make her giggle -Because he pulls funny faces at her -You’ve made a mental note to record it next time and send it to Seven -You’re pretty sure the hacker boi will be able to use it for some kind of blackmail -Leaving your daughter alone with Yoosung in the house is a bad idea -Because he forgets that she eats baby food -And tries to feed her Lais chips -Please, Yoosung, don’t -Other than the feeding issue, Yoosung is a really good dad -And he loves his two girls very much
-Zen is the most overprotective dad™ that there ever was -From the age of four months old, he was drumming it into his daughter that all men are wolves -Zen, please chill she can’t even speak yet -But you can honestly tell how sincere he is -And how much he longs to be a good, supportive parent -He grew up with parents that expected way too much from him so he’s definitely going to be the most encouraging person ever -However, he does get nervous when playing with her -What if he hurts the precious child?? -He usually lets you play with her toys with her but he’ll do other things -Like teaching her the piano -Zen, she is six months old -He’s determined to make her a prodigy, though -And she loves listening to him play -He uses his acting skills to play silly games with her -And she always giggles -He’s just so protective over her, constantly pointing out danger -Sings her to sleep every night -It makes you shed a tear -He just loves the two most important girls in his life so much
-It took a little while to talk Jaehee into adopting -But you knew she’d be excellent with kids despite her protests -“MC, what if children just don’t like me? I’ve never really been around them before” -Shut up, Baehee, we all know you’d make an amazing mum -You adopt a little girl that’s six months old in the end -Because she’s so young, it doesn’t take long for her to adapt to her new home -And Jaehee is the best mum ever -She’s bumped her head? Jaehee’s there with a cold compress and paracetamol -She’s upset? Jaehee’s got her favourite toy and a blanket already there -She’s sick? Jaehee’s handled it -There’s a spider? Ok, Jaehee can’t do spiders so that one’s down to you -But honestly, she’s so prepared and is so good with children -Teaches her to write her own name ridiculously young -Jaehee’s favourite is the tea parties -You can bet she’s got matching plates and cups for every single teddy your daughter owns -And she plays along perfectly -You can’t get over how cute it is when she does voices for all the animals -Honestly, why was she ever worried about kids? She’s an amazing mum -You can always count on Baehee
-This poor man was so scared -Like, how do you look after a child? -What do you mean I can’t hire a nanny to be here 24/7, MC? -You’re pretty sure that you’re just gonna raise this baby by yourself -I mean, you do get to just stay at home all the time -But no -Because when he realises that you’re excluding him -He is upset -“MC, this is my child too. Please let me raise him.” -So you slowly start teaching him how to look after a child -He is so gentle -But you can bet your son is being introduced to Elizabeth the 3rd immediately -Jumin cries when their son gets scared of her -He gets loads of really expensive toys -All cat related -And actually loves to play with him -But the crying stresses him out -“Why is he crying? What did I do? MC, help I think he’s going to die!” -Jumin, chill. He just needs his nappy changing -Is actually very willing to help out when it comes to nappy changing -Which is a relief to you -He finally relaxes when your son goes to sleep and he can spend time cuddling his lovely wife -And then the crying starts again
-Do you really want to trust this guy with a kid? -Or more, two kids -Yup, that’s right, the twin gene runs in the family -And you’re now stuck with two red-headed, mischievous, crying babies crawling around the house -Did I say two? I meant three -You have to force Seven to baby-proof the house because we all know that bunker is not safe for children -But he’s actually so good with the twins -He always knows exactly what they need when they cry -And he wants to get them a cat -You quickly shut down that idea -Will always take them for rides in his baby cars -Despite your fervent protests -Is the dad that’s always like, “Calm down, it’s not like they’re going to injure-” BANG*crying sounds* -But he does really care about them and constantly shows them love and affection -He’s the silly, fun dad -Ain’t those kids ever going to know about how dangerous he can be -He will only ever be 707 for them -They love Uncle Saeran too -Meanwhile Saeran is like, “What are these two small humans trying to climb my body?” -Saeran honestly can’t stand his brother mocking him because of his nephews -But he secretly loves them -You actually can’t trust Seven with the twins by himself -But you know that he loves them so much -Just like he loves you
-Haha nope -That was his reaction to kids at first -But you got through to him and now you have a really quiet, gentle daughter -And Saeran loves her -Of course, he still pretended to be edgy when anyone else is around -But when it’s just him and your girl -He becomes the most precious, soft bean ever -You can bet he’ll be coo-ing and playing with teddies etc. -But she isn’t very outgoing just like her dad -Saeran actually loves that about her because it means he can just quietly sit with her -Uses your daughter as an excuse to get out of social interaction -She’ll always cling to her dad whenever she’s upset -And he loves to carry her around, clinging to his side -You’re pretty sure Saeran acts the exact same way as her -Because they both cling onto you -And they’re both small, introverted babies -Good luck trying to take these two anywhere outside of the safety of your home
-The second you even suggested children he agreed -Because he will do literally anything to make you happy -He’s just so happy that you want to form a family with him -Especially since Rika had never wanted children -It had always been a dream of his to start a family -Naturally, he loves your little boy so much -Thousands of photos of him -V is such a good dad -He’ll always help to feed him, change his nappies, go shopping for clothes and everything else you could even want help with -Raising a child is a breeze with V by your side -He’ll happily let your son play with pretty much anything -Even a cactus once which you hurriedly sorted out -Your once tidy, aesthetic house gets coated in toys and other baby related items -You’re worried V will be disappointed that it isn’t picture perfect anymore -But he loves it -The toys and mess around the house just remind him of how incredible his life is -He’s constantly asking if you’re stressed from looking after a child or if there’s anything he can help with -Why is he so kind and gentle? -If your child’s crying, V will have him calm again in an instant -All it takes is a few gentle words and a cuddle and he’s happy again -That method also works with you, too -V’s honestly just so happy to have a family that he would do anything for his son