This Week at NYCEDC:
- We toasted Norwegian Breakaway’s christening in New York City
- We admired The Rockettes’ winning Project Runway costume design
- We prepped for the NYC Uncubed tech startup job fair—come and say hi!
- We celebrated the launch of the inaugural NYCxDesign week here in the city
- We sang along with the Rock of Ages cast on the Norwegian Breakaway
- We watched the demos of the NYC BigApps healthcare and education Hackathon at Huffington Post
- We applauded the expansion of Paperless Post in Lower Manhattan, creating new jobs
- We cheered on participants of the TD Five Boro Bike Tour
Have a great weekend, NYC!
Photo: Mayor Bloomberg and NYCEDC President Seth Pinsky at today’s announcement of the Federal approval of the City’s plan for $1.77 billion in Hurricane Sandy recovery initiatives. Credit: Kristen Artz