12. Can they stand silence? Who talks the most? Who talks the least? They can stand silence, but that doesn’t mean there’s ever a lot of it. Between the three of them they usually always have something to talk or laugh about, and in the odd chance they don’t, the silence is usually filled with a movie, music, or video games. The only time it’s ever truly quiet is cuddle time. Tao is easily the one who talks the most, always eager to talk to one or both of the others, getting into playful arguments or saying lovey-dovey things to fluster or annoy them depending on their mood. Jongin is probably the one who talks the least, often just listening to Tao and Sehun converse and only replying if he’s asked directly.
13. Who stays up late? Who sleeps the most? Does the other have to force them to sleep/wake up? It hardly needs to be said that Jongin is the one who sleeps the most among the three of them. As for staying up late, most often would be Tao. Unlike Jongin and Sehun, Tao takes a while to fall asleep, so he often lays awake a while after the others have fallen asleep. Despite this, he’s still the first one awake in the morning. It’s kind of his job to wake Sehun up so in turn the two of them can wake Jongin up and get him out of bed. Jongin of course uses all of his cards; pouting, whining, anything to get him a few more minutes of sleep before Sehun and Tao literally have to drag him out of bed.
14. Who is the highest maintenance? Does the other mind? If they’re all honest, they all have things they’re known to do, want, or need that would classify them as ‘high maintenance’. But out of the three of them it’s Jongin. If Jongin isn’t given enough attention over a certain amount of time he begins to feel like he’s no longer wanted. He doesn’t mean to feel that way and he tries his best not to, he always knows that he’s loved, but it’s just something he can’t help. Tao and Sehun are very aware of this though and smother Jongin with as much affection as they can so he never has to feel that way.
5. Favourite positions? Spitroast, in any and all of its forms, and any other position with Jongin in the middle where Tao and Sehun can both have at him but still also have at each other if they want~
10. First to orgasm? Last to orgasm? Who comes the most? Does someone ever end up unfinished? It all depends on who’s putting their attention on who. However, with Jongin usually in the middle, when Tao and Sehun are both making him feel good it’s hard not to be the first one to come. If it’s a contest as to who can hold out the longest, it’s Tao. Most of the time he and Sehun reach their peaks at close to the same time, but if they’re seeing who can fight the need to orgasm on will power alone it’s Tao. As for who comes the most out of the three it’s Jongin. For the same reason he usually orgasms first, he just can’t hold out with Tao and Sehun ganging up on him. The only time one of them would end up unfinished is if the other two want it that way as a form of punishment or even just to see how needy and desperate they can make the one on the edge.
13. Who’s loud? Who’s quiet? Does one try to make the other louder/quieter? How? Surprisingly they’re all on pretty much the same noise level. Depending on who’s making noise, the other two tend to wait and listen before making noises of their own, it’s an odd vocal rhythm. Out of the three of them though, Sehun is probably the quietest while Tao and Jongin are just a little bit louder in their own ways. As such, Tao and Jongin are the ones who team up on Sehun to get him to be louder and more vocal~