The following people are ten
notorious murderers (8 serial killers, 2 terrorists) ordered by their birthday
(youngest to oldest).
I’m posting four pictures of
everyone (them as kid, random picture of them, police sketch, mugshot)
and a short summary of their crime.
Timothy James McVeigh was an American terrorist. He is
responsible for the Oklahoma City Bombing. He had two accomplices (Terry
Nichols, Michael Fortier). With his bomb he killed 168 people.
Ricardo Leyva Muñoz
Ramírez, also known as the „Night Stalker“, was an American serial killer. He
killed at least 14 people. He often used different weapons and didn’t have any
Aileen Carol Wuornos was an American serial killer. She
probably killed 7 men in between 1989 and 1991. She is one of the most
notorious female serial killers.
David Richard Berkowitz, also known as „Son of Sam“, is an
American serial killer. He killed 6 people and wounded 8. Today he is an
Richard Trenton Chase, also known as „The Vampire of
Sacramento“, was an American serial killer. In just one month he killed 6
people. He drank the blood from some of his victims, ate body parts or had sex
with their dead bodies.
Gary Leon Ridgway,
also known as „Green River Killer“, is an American serial killer. He killed at
least 49 women and girls. He killed his victims after having sex with them. He
strangled them to death. Then he had sex with their dead bodies. Sometimes he
came back at night and had sex with them again or mutilated their bodies.
Theodore „Ted“ Robert Bundy was an American serial killer. He raped and killed
at least 28 young women and girls and cut them into pieces. He is one of the most notorious serial killers
in the history of the USA.
Dennis Lynn Rader, also known as „BTK-Killer“ (Bind, Torture, Kill) is an American serial killer. He killed at least 10 people. Most
of his victims were female.
„Ted“ Kaczynski, also known as the „Unabomber“ is an American terrorist. In
between 1978 and 1995 he sent 16 bombs to different people in the USA. With
these bombs he killed 3 people and injured 23.
Chikatilo, also known as „Butcher of Rostov“, was a Soviet serial killer. He
killed at least 53 people. He often raped his female victims.
Before I start, I tried to make this as unbiased as possible, meaning it doesn’t favor the “good” or “bad” side of the TCC. I’d like to make a few points that the anti-TCC should read.
1. Stop telling us what we can and can’t like. You shouldn’t be so enveloped in what other people are interested in. Just because you’re offended by it doesn’t mean you’re right.
2. Stop telling us we’re crazy and psycho, and things in that range. As long as we are not killing people or planning to, you need to stop worrying about it.
3. Even though condoning and idolizing isn’t the best thing ever, stop assuming every TCC member believes in that, and if they do, just ignore it, because like i said, if they’re not killing anybody or planning to, don’t worry.
4. Stop starting arguments with TCC members when you’re not even educated on what you’re arguing about. An example and common misconception would be that many anti-tcc members think Jeffrey Dahmer was a sadist that killed people for the hell of it, and they try to argue that.
5. Stop assuming that we’re homophobic, racist, sexist, or whatever else because of our interest in these killers. Example, if you don’t like Donald Trump (which I most certainly don’t), did you look into him to see his views? Does that make you racist and sexist like him?
6. Stop telling the younger TCC members they should be embarassed and grow out of it. Kids and adolescents are trying out different phases and interests in their life and they shouldn’t be constantly insulted by anonymous tumblr users for being young and growing.
7. No, we are not excited when people are murdered and there’s some new killer on the loose, that doesn’t make us happy, it may spark an interest. When the London attack happened, someone accused the TCC of loving it, but I was very angry because my friend lives in London and I was scared for her life, I was NOT happy.
Thank you for reading all of this, I appreciate if you have. Please tell me your thoughts, and if you’re somehow offended by this, make your response less shitty, stop calling names, and be educated first.
This Questionnaire From Serial Killer Richard Ramirez Is Very Disturbing
From 1985 until his death in 2013, serial killer Richard Ramirez (aka The Night Stalker), was in prison. During this time, Ramirez managed to earn himself quite the devoted fan club. Behind bars, he was never short on letters to read and respond back to. At one point, someone sent Ramirez a friendship questionnaire, not unlike something you would send to a new pen pal.
Between April 1984 and August 1985, Ramirez killed 13 people in the Los Angeles and San Francisco areas.
The serial killer was known for his savage violence after breaking into people’s homes in the dead of night. Often, his targets were chosen completely at random.
Because he had so much time on his hands in prison, when he received the friend questionnaire, Ramirez actually took the time to fill it out and mail it back. To say some of his answers are a little politically incorrect would be an understatement.
Here is the full transcription of the form:
Full Name: Richard Ramirez
Date of Birth: 2-28-60
Height, Weight, Shoe Size: 6'1’ 180 - 12
Marital Status: Single
Wheels: Lamborghini in the SQ parking lot ha
Most Treasured Honor: My dick
Perfect Woman or Man: Me
Childhood Hero(s): Jack The Ripper
Favorite Tv Shows: The Munsters
Favorite Movies: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead
Favorite Songs/Singers/Musicians: Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Ozzy, AC/DC, Billy Idol
Hobbies: Slicing + Dicing + Spicing up Rump Roast
Favorite Meals: Women’s feet
Why You Wrote Me: Cause your up on the times. Or so it seems. And your fine.
Recommended Reading: All murder books. True Crime magazines
Last Book Read: Marquis DeSade - Julliette + Justine
Ideal Evening: Full moon, sex + drugs all night
Every January 1st, I Resolve: Can’t say here. ha
Nobody Knows I’m: ??
My Biggest Regret: Not carrying a gun at all times
If I Were President, I’d: rule w/an iron heart and a rock hard dick
What I Don’t Like About People: Everything. 99% of the people suck. I like most women though.
My Biggest Fear: Nothing. The Supernatural maybe.
Pet Peeves: ?
Friends Like Me Because: I aint got friends. Associates only
Behind My Back They Say: ??
If I Were An Animal, I’d Be: A Tyrannosaurus
Personal Goals In Life: ??
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Number: 666
Political Views: None, all politicians can eat shit
Thoughts On Crime: It’s a wheel. Your either the driver or the one who gets crushed by it. Try and avoid altoge?
Thoughts On Drugs: Great. They should be legalized
Thoughts On Sex: Great. Everything goes.
Sexual Likes/Dislikes: Great. Everything is good. Except Fags. Women Lesbians are ok.
Describe First Sexual Encounter: Prostitute. I was 12 yrs old
Andrei Chikatilo, the Butcher of Rostov, said, “When I used my knife, it brought psychological relief. I know I have to be destroyed. I was a mistake of nature.” He was responsible for sexually assaulting, killing and mutilating 53 women and children between 1978 and 1990 in Russia. After being captured in 1992, he was ordered to be killed by a firing squad in 1994.
Also know as the “Dating Game Killer,” Rodney James Alcala was born on August 23, 1943 in San Antonio, Texas. From 1977 to 1979, he murdered eight women (possibly up to 100). He earned his nickname because he appeared on The Dating Game show in 1978 and actually won a date.
He was an “extraordinary genius” with an IQ of 160. He was top of his class in school, had many friends, enjoyed piano, and was part of the yearbook planning team. He received a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from UCLA and was accepted to New York University’s School of Fine Arts.