18. This is the look that inspired Steve from Blue’s Clues to go all in on green stripes.
17. Anyway Usagi can canonically time travel, so it should come as no surprise that she used this knowledge of things to come to jump on the romper trend about 20 years early
16. I am absolutely willing to bet that Ikuko started sewing bunny patches on every piece of clothing because Usagi kept losing her sweaters and coats. Also these mittens are definitely connected by a string through the sleeves.
15. pink and green (mid tier)
14. PINK AND GREEN (HIGH TIER)
13. PINK AND GREEN (GOD TIER)
12. Usagi is literally wearing a fanny pack and it in no way negates the cuteness of the outfit. In fact, the combines factors of the pastel color and the jauntiness of the angle at which it is worn kind of… accentuate it. I don’t know how I feel about this.
11. Every time I see this image I can barely hold back tears. Her jacket is just too darn big for her small arms.
She was a pale, slender girl,
clothed in an almost sheer white gown that flowed as she walked. But
she stepped so lightly, it was as if her feet barely touched the
ground at all. Like a ghost had wandered into my mother’s rose
I called out to her and she turned
in surprise. But instead of fading away, she patted me kindly and
kissed my forehead.
“Shouldn’t you be in bed, little
Endymion woke with a start, nearly
tumbling out of bed. He knew that voice, didn’t he? Slightly
embarrassed and still rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Endymion began
untangling himself from the sheets. It had been awhile since he’d had
such a restless dream.