In your post on goodbyeadulthood you mention "Strong Day." When was that and why has it been given this name? I'm insanely curious!
The anniversary is today!!!!!!
I sort of expected this question in my inbox, since I so vaguely said Strong Day in the GBA post.
So, this will start out as a sad story that will have a happy ending.
Sept 16, 2012.
This very tweet was tweeted from @Louis_Tomlinson (and alienated half of the Larry shippers) Important thing to mention is that @Louis_Tomlinson was not tagged directly in the first tweet.
We named it Bullshit day and dreaded the anniversary.
Notice the BS on Harry? Like BS = Bullshit and she points an imaginary gun at it…
Now, in 2014 on the anniversary of the bullshit tweet, Harry tweeted this:
then posted this on his insta:
Note what you see:
- 2 guys (it has been found out who they are, but it is not that important now)
- 2 guys standing close to each other, shoulders barely touching
- the caption says Strong and without context this picture would not make sense. BUT. Strong is their song. It is about THEM. It is THEIR song. And Harry chose this day of all days to post Strong.
- the 2 guys wore these shirts 3 DAYS before the insta got published, so Harry basically waited 3 days to be able to post it.
- this gives no chance for misinterpretation. Cannot be twisted
like the dentist tweet saying it was not Mary Lambert’s lyrics. It is crystal clear. 2 GUYS. GOING STRONG.
Wait, it gets better.
Lottie liked Harry’s picture
And then 1D posted this picture
which became Louis twitter profile picture.