With Its latest class, called Brave Beauty in the Face of Cancer, Sephora all about helping the people whose skin and hair may have been affected by their cancer diagnosis.
During the free 90-minute classes, participants — regardless of gender — will be given a foundation that matches their skin exactly, be taught how to get a more radiant complexion and how to define their eyebrows and eyes, given that their eyebrow hair and eyelashes may have fallen out. Read more (3/23/17)
That’s right! I hit 5000 followers, so it’s time for a give/away!
What can you win:
• $50 USD eGift Card to use on the Sephora website or in store
• You can also schedule a complimentary makeover at Sephora when you redeem a the gift card too so there’s a bonus.
How to Enter:
• Must be following me, @sherrybomb
• Reblog this post; one reblog = one entry, so enter as many times as you want
• While not necessary, I’d love if you’d be active/interact with me.
• Also optional, but please follow my Instagram if you like it. It’s @ sherrybombed
• Be 18+ or have parental permission to enter
• This give-away is inclusive of and open to every gender; anyone who meets the entry criteria and wants some makeup and/or skincare products is welcome to enter regardless of gender expression/identity.
• Giveaway open to US and Canada. If winner is Canadian, they will receive a CAD gift card that is the currency conversion equivalent to $50 USD at the time of being selected.
• You must be willing to provide an email address so I can send you the gift card. (I’d recommend signing up for the VIB program, and using the email for it, so you can get extra exclusive gifts/promo codes with your gift card redemption).
• Do not tag as give/away or variations of such, it can cause the post to be deleted and no one wins that way. That’s no fun.
• You must have your ask/IM open so I can contact you if you win! You have 24 hours to respond, else a new winner will be selected and so forth.
• When you get your Sephora item, tag/@ me in a photo so I can see it and compliment you. • 1000+ notes or this didn’t happen tbh this is expensive and I don’t want it to flop lol
Winner will be selected shortly after I hit 5k followers! IM me if you have any questions. Good luck everyone, stay beautiful~! 💋💣
remember that these are the men in charge of the makeup companies. these are the men profiting off women’s insecurities and society’s lie that a woman’s worth is based on her ability to look flawless every second of every day.
and as long as mainstream feminists continue to uphold makeup as a “fun”, “harmless”, “empowering” form of self-expression, these are the men who will be getting richer and richer.