Most to Lest likely use pick lines?
1. Laito. It’s his thing. How else would he get people to fall for him? Other than his looks, charisma, charm, humor, sense of style–
2. Ayato. I mean he tries. It’s much different from being good at it though. He thinks he’s good at it but he’s really not. He ends up mixing two together and it sounds awful honestly.
3. Kou. It’s part of his idol charm. He learned most of them from the internet, so they’re not really his own. But they are pretty original and haven’t been heard by most people, which is nice.
4. Azusa. Don’t blame him it was Kou who taught him blame Kou.
5. Shu. He’s pretty smooth and it definitely shows when he’s using a pick-up line. He says it so casually too it’s confusing. How are you so calm about this?????
6. Shin. Also pretty smooth somehow. He’ll mess up occasionally, but he still manages to seem cool.
7. Subaru. Ayato dared him once but it’s definitely not a thing he does often, or would want to do often. He barely managed to say the first part of the line without wanting to leave right then and there.
8. Yuma. He’s not going to stoop to that level. If he wants someone to like him, he wouldn’t resort to using cheesy pick-up lines. What is he, twelve?
9. Ruki. He’d be so good at it and his brothers insist, but he just won’t. It’s probably because he has a lot of pride, but still.
10. Kanato. He’d rather punch himself in the face. It would be less painful and more enjoyable than using a pick-up line.
11. Carla. It would be a little scary, honestly. He’s just not the pick-up lines kinda guy.
12. Reiji. NO.