When your soulmate is eating something you can taste it on your lips, just slightly. And maybe feel it on your lips too, like the powder of a cinnamon donut, except you can’t lick it away, so you’re just stuck with it like ‘damn you asshole, lick your goddamn lips! This is annoying!’
If they’re having cravings you do too. Sometimes you’ll get cravings for what you’ve just eaten.
If you taste something like strawberry lip gloss you know their either getting ready for a night out or kissing someone. Or maybe they just like the taste.
You constantly lick your lips when they’re eating something you like because ‘oh gods this taste so good, what is it?’ or 'I haven’t had that in ages!’
You get jealous of the fact that they have such nice food ALL THE DAMN TIME.
When they’re eating something you don’t like you try to not lick your lips for so long. It gets annoying and is hard to do for a while so you just put on lip gloss. Then you think 'awe, man. What if they don’t like… And that’s why they put on lip gloss the other week?’
One day you try to send them a recipe. So you just, like, munch on a piece of toast, then lick some honey, then eat some banana so they’ll try your favourite meal and you’ll have that taste on your lips without actually eating it.
One day you think 'what kind of idiot eats peanut butter with jam - holy shit it’s an American! Or someone in America… Maybe they just like it? Oh god will I have to take 20-something hour flight to find them? Uuuhhhggghhh!’
You’re in the middle of a test but just can’t stop licking your lips because 'oh god glazed donuts…’
You can’t place a taste but you know you’ve tasted it before.
After going to Harry Potter world you realise 'it’s butterbeer!’ and then you try a butterbeer cappuccino or whatever and are just - 'goddamn it you jerk you ruined all my experiences!’
You start craving a signature dish from your town that is only served there. You go to the restaurant and see three people eating the meal, so you just walk up to the counter, order something that is nothing like the dish or something that you know that person hates because every time after you eat it you taste mouthwash.
You calmly sit down and just watch the people as you eat your meal. The person you least expected it to be - oh god it can’t be - looks up and is just like 'fuck’ and has that expression on their face.
They look around and see you. Their eyes widen at what you’re eating. You’re the only one eating it. You smirk and wave at them because 'haha sucker you laughed when I was teased about my soulmate and it’s you!’
Or one day you turn to your best friend like 'hey, can you see if anyone is eating -’ your eyes widened as you see they’re eating the EXACT MEAL you can taste.
Or a different ending where you follow a celebrity on Instagram and just see a picture of a steak with the caption being 'why the hell do I taste banana and honey… I’m eating a steak!’
And you just drop your toast. Your family stares at you as you squeal. Then you realise 'shit. That could be anyone.’ But you do taste steak… 'But anyone can be eating steak!’ You rush to the kitchen and pull out dark chocolate and go to the bathroom and start brushing your teeth.
Soon you see another picture of a steak and a caption of 'okay, now I’m tasting ANOTHER thing that clashes with my meal. Soulmate, please let me eat in peace… AND WHO HAS DARK CHOCOLATE AND TOOTHPASTE?!?! Will my future babies eat like this too? God save me…’
Depression is waking up at 8am but not getting out bed until 6pm
Depression is over eating and/or not eating for a few days
Depression is laughing your head off at 3pm and praying for death at 12am
Depression is not talking to anyone for days on end
Depression is not showering for a week
Depression is losing interest in things you used to care so dearly about
Depression is always having the word “suicide” in your head even when you’re at your happiest
And depression is trying so very hard to just be okay
Depression is holding on. Depression is thinking of something that can just get you through one minute and then thinking of something to get you through the next and the next.
4) Where were you when you first heard Sign of the Times?
5) Did you get tickets for the tour?
6) What was your initial reaction when you first listened to the album straight through?
7) Did you watch SNL as it happened? And what did you think of it?
8) What’s your favorite live or TV performance so far?
9) What do you think is the best song to share with someone who has never listened to Harry Styles?
10) Name one thing you dislike about solo Harry.
11) Who is your favorite member of Harry’s band?
12) What did you think of the Behind The Album documentary? What was your favorite part?
13) Do you have the physical cd or vinyl, the download, or do you only stream (ie on spotify)?
14) What has been your favorite solo Harry look so far? (Feel free to post a pic or gif).
15) What is your opinion of Jeffrey Azoff? Is it different from your opinion of him before solo Harry?
16) Put the songs in order from your favorite to least favorite.
17) Is there any song that you’ve changed your opinion on?
18) What song are you most excited to see Harry perform? (This can be a song he hasn’t performed on TV yet, or a song you’re just excited to see him perform in person).
19) Name a One Direction song that you’d most like to see Harry add to his solo setlist.
20) Name an artist you’d be thrilled to see Harry collaborate with.
21) Describe how you usually listen to Harry’s album. Do you listen straight through, do you shuffle, or do you skip straight to the songs you wanna hear?
22) Would you say you’re solo Harry stan, or an OT4/5 stan?
23) Musically, what is your favorite moment in the album?
24) A scenario: you’re in the car with someone who hasn’t heard the album yet. Do you let it play without saying anything until they ask or comment, do you turn it up and immediately tell them they need to listen, or do you switch it to something else because you’re too embarrassed?
25) Give a short testimonial on your feelings about solo Harry.
Summary: You hate a lot of things about Jeon Jungkook; you hate his arrogance, his reputation, and his pet name for you to name a few. But most of all, you hate how right it feels for you to fall into his arms, and how easy it is to fall for him. Word Count: 13,742 Genre: fuckboy!Jungkook, college au, sprinkling of feelings A/N: I feel like I’m sending my child to their first day of kindergarten oh my goodness. I hope you guys enjoy the last part!!
There was no way you were in love with Jeon Jungkook, absolutely no way in hell you had feelings for him that ran any deeper than discontent. It had been the moment, the conversation with Jungkook, the awe you’d felt when he showed you his forest. You had gotten caught up in that moment, and your mind had tricked itself into thinking you liked Jungkook.