Okay so you know that prompt that’s like “we pretend to be engaged because this bakery/shop is doing free wedding cake tastings for couples and I love free cake”? Well I’ve yet to see it done for Andreil which I don’t get because like y’all know that Andrew would never say no to free cake! So as such, please now enjoy my ramblings….
- So it goes like this:
- Andrew and Neil are casually strolling down Main Street with
all the shops and restaurants and stuff
- Matt’s birthday is coming up or something and Neil has to
find the ultimate best bro gift
- And he drags Andrew along
- So they’re going from shop to shop and Neil sucks at buying
gifts so he is StrugglingTM
- And as they walk to the next shop, they pass this bakery
with a sign out front that says “Getting married? Come in for a free wedding
- And Andrew is like free cake? Fuck yeah
- So he takes Neil’s hand in his and pulls him into the bakery
- And Neil is a bit dazed and confused because he’s not used
to hand holding in public like this??? PDA??? What is happening???
- But he follows Andrew anyways