The three pages of notes between Eric Harris and Kristi Epling from German class. (JC-001-012993, JC-001-012995, and JC-001-012996.) Kristi was so afraid to have these notes in her possession after the massacre that she sent them to a friend in St. Louis for safekeeping, but the friend went to the police with this “tip,” which is why it’s in the “Tips” section of the documents.
Guten fuckin tag. [Good fuckin day.] Frau [the German teacher] sucks, but German rules! thanks for letting me copy allllll that stuff in Deutsch, Hist and chem. Kritzer sure is one Helluva spaz huh. well, our junior year is at an end, woop-de-flippin-do-da, we will be top of the food chain soon. hey, stay away from those Frostys (redacted…), they might explode some day by no fault of mine! and you could get hurt. hey, your smart, do something cool when you grow up. Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein. [God knows I don’t want to be an angel, from the Rammstein song “Engel”.] oh well. ready for some philosophy? not yet? or… [redacted] and [redacted] need to burn, those pricks will get what’s coming soon. thanks for listening to my problems and shit, bla bla–other nice thoughts–yadda wadda so so so…ok, time for philosophy: Nihilism, Anarchism, and several others are all wrapped up into 1 ball called my head. society wants to get rid of any human instincts we may have, like Kritzer said a few times, the industrial age and factories and shit, all to better the community and lessen the human part of life, “sit in order, be respectful, don’t talk out loud, drive safely, don’t run, don’t lie, bla bla don’t don’t” why the FUCK not!!! we are humans, we should use our brains for something besides memorizing cube roots. the things that put us above animals is our brains, and society wants to flatten it out. they don’t want thinkers and dreamers, only thinkers and dreamers who think and dream about how to be successful and be a good citizen. Anyone who shows more thoughts or emotion than the norm is said to be wierd or crazy, wrong! they are just more in touch w/their humanity, and people who think they can sum up mankind in simple lame quotes piss me off. like “there are 2 kinds of people…the quick and the dead…the smart and the dumb…leaders and followers…” well you fucks are wrong!! The only 2 kinds of people are male and Female!!!!! the rest is B.S. follow your instincts, be free from all, listen to no one, be SELF AWARE!! step back and look at what you are doing, do you look stupid? smart? silly? foolish? that’s why I acted like I did at After prom, have you ever watched, actually watched someone dance? it is ridicu.o…lus. people are funny, they want to be accepted. don’t be afraid to judge people either. people say you shouldn’t judge others because that’s not how they are on the inside…well oh fucking well and to flippin bad, your impression of someone is what they seem like, and if they are to caught up and stupid to have their true self most obvious, then that’s their choice. if they look like a lame gothic black devil wannabe then damnit that’s what they want you to think and boom, verdict made. well, how was that for a trip through the mind of a wise one? I hope you liked it, if you didn’t I don’t care anyway!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
[cut off] sehen du spater [see you later]
(Mr. Kritzer was Eric’s teacher for world history in the second semester of junior year and philosophy in the second semester of senior year.)
On the side:
Dieses ist Kostenzahler-kultur von der unterirdischen…eternal Umdrehung die dieses unser stichhaltiges…KMFDM ist, das besser als das beste…megalomaniacal ist und stark als der Rest. –Sascha K.– KMFDM
[This is counterculture of the underground…eternal revolution, this is our sound…KMFDM is better than the best…megalomaniacal and harder than the rest.]
(Note: this is from the KMFDM song “Megalomaniacal”)
Kristi: did I make your hit list yet?
Eric: nope, yer on my “Semper Fi” list. but [redacted] still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named [redacted] or [redacted] or something.
(arrow to “Semper Fi”) Semper Fidelis
always faithful. motto of the USMC
Kristi: that’s fine, he knows that. he wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon
Eric: He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him. and his dickhead friend too, If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin respect to their elders (me and dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about us or to us.
Kristi (arrow from redacted): who is this guy?
Eric: Just some faggot punk ska skater shitface who always makes fun of my kleid (German for “clothes, dress”) so I told him to shut the fuck up about it, and he is such a disrespectful smart ass and today he comes up and says “what’s up” in his little smart ass tone so I yelled at him
Kristi: if you’re going to be pissed @ me for being w/[redacted], then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just b/c I’m w/him, but you are going to do what you will.
Eric: exactly. but I didn’t think you would go out w/someone like him. but oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. [it’s all shit to me/I don’t give a shit.] does he still want me to be nice to him?
Kristi: I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy w/him (for now), he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him (he’s definitely scared of you.)
Eric: well, if he will let me punch him in the face and not tell a single authoritive figure (not get me in trouble) then I will be happy. I’ll even fuckin say “Hi” to him when he’s w/you. he’ll get down to around “#90” on my “shitlist” which is basically neutral. his friend is another story though.
Kristi: I’ll tell him, but I don’t know –[redacted] is a dork, I don’t give a shit about him, so you can do what you wish to him.
Eric: oh we will. I don’t expect [redacted] to let me do that either, so until he does not a damn thing will change
Kristi (arrow to “oh we will”): You and Dylan?
Kristi: that’s cool, I’d probably the same way if it was me
Eric: I just don’t want the little fuck going to admin or the cops and start whining that we are threatening him or intimidating him. because if I get in ANY more trouble w/cops I will fucking lose it.
That what you want? You want things to be easy? You are on trial for multiple homicides and you don’t have a defense strategy in place! You don’t cooperate with us? It doesn’t matter if I help you figure out who killed your family, you will never see justice!
Take a second to put down your phone, turn away from your computers. Say a prayer for the families of those who are mourning their lost soldiers this Memorial Day. God bless you and your ultimate sacrifice.
@desperatelyseekingcannibals - I am on a mission to prompt everyone I can with ABO Tristhad so… ABO TRISTHAD PLEASE!! Maybe on a mission and keeping warm around a fire? Lots of f luff please, but smut is more than welcome if it goes that way XD
Congrats on the followers! I can’t wait to read the prompt fills <3
For #Tristhad Week. This is only one part, I’m still writing more. :)
Another day on horseback—such days could feel endless to a body stiff already from hours of riding. Tristan’s gaze naturally sought out the youngest of their band. Galahad rode to his left and was none the wiser to Tristan’s gaze or the way it lingered on his lower half as his corded thighs squeezed around his horse’s chest. None of the other men wore the Roman tunic and armor the pup insisted on; none of them felt the need to play such a role to be accepted. Galahad, pacifist and the sole omega among their alpha ranks, however, refused to be seen as weak. Despite his hate for their fifteen-year commission and the blood they shed, he wanted to look the role of the fierce warrior gender dynamic be damned. It was no secret that Galahad hated being an omega.
When he’d been recruited from his homeland, he’d been unpresented. Just like all Samaritan Knights he wasn’t worried, though. He was confident he’d be an alpha or at the least, a beta. He had no such luck. He’d gone into heat two years after he’d joined Arthur’s knights.
Galahad had been one of the last to arrive in joining their group; Tristan remembered when he’d brought to them flanked on either side by a Roman envoy. He’d taken to training with a fervor and had been shaped into a fierce and loyal warrior. He was a scout and archer challenged by none other than Tristan in skills—certainly no longer the boy he’d been. Again, Tristan’s gaze slid up the view of his calves and thighs. Definitely not.
He had a bite too. Galahad could be almost petulant at times with his uncharacteristic brashness. Quick-tempered and sharp-tongued, he had no shame to stop him from speaking his mind. In short, he was the most alluring creature Tristan had ever seen.
He had long realized how smitten he was, but how could anyone not be with Galahad? His tribe would have found him exotic with his cornflower eyes and the dark, chestnut of his curls, and beyond that, he was the ideal omega for someone of his tribe: spirited and with a tongue that was as deadly as his aim. When not in battle Tristan’s attentions often fell to the omega and he doubted it or the reasons why went unnoticed by any except the pup.
“There something interesting about Gal’s legs,” Bors rode up to Tristan’s other side with a grin far to knowing.
U.S. Marine Corps Cpl. Chester Nez recieves an American flag from Pfc. Tiffany Boyd, at Code Talker Hall, Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va., April 4, 2014. The flag was flown over the Marine Corps War Memorial, on the first day of spring in honor of Cpl. Nez’s attendace at the Platoon 382 Hall rededication. Cpl. Nez is the last of the original 29 Navajo Code Talkers of World War II.
(U.S. Marine Corps photo by Cpl. Kathryn K. Bynum/Released)
Is that what you want to do? You wanna sit here and label me just another case of some crazy ass combat vet who lost his mind, huh? Maybe that’ll appeal to some shit-bag jury in some shit-bag court. It wasn’t on a battlefield … That’s not where my life went to shit.
Hinding hindi ka matutupok ng pagmamahal ko dahil ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit lubusan ang pag-aalab nito.
Hendrix, To Stay
I really can’t believe that Erin Montefalco is this in love with me…
Troy, Training to Love
“Semper Fidelis, Trisha. I will always be faithful. I will always love you no matter what. Don’t ever doubt that.”
That naught girl in high school I used to hate so much? I married her today. My Lilienne Ylena A. Alleje, I love only you ever since.I am only successful when I have you.I am only successful because I have you.
Elijah, Until Trilogy
“Yes. Too madly in love. Baby, I think that’s a big difference.”
“I’m in love with you too. Finally, I got you this time, Megan. I got you, finally.”
Ali, Waves of Memories
Ilang beses kong ipapaalala sa kanya, sa lahat ng tao, at sa langit… na ako ang para sa kanya. Kahit anong mangyari.
You’re still really so young. But damn it, you made me grow… you made me fall… and so whipped.
Jayden, Why Do You Hate Me?
Damn… Im just so in love with this girl. Hindi ko na mapangatwiranan kung bakit parehong pinipiga at masaya ang puso ko.
1. A priori. Primeiro de dois, anterior. Exemplo: “A priori, não podemos condená-lo sem provas”.
2. A posteriori. É o oposto de a priori e faz parte da expressão: a
posteriori ratione. Indica que é um raciocínio calcado no que veio
depois, com base na experiência conseguida por meio da observação ou
3. Ad infinitum. Até o infinito; que prossegue interminavelmente. “E assim por diante, ad infinitum…”
4. Alea jacta est. Os dados foram lançados. Júlio César disse isso no Rubicão, quando decidiu atravessá-lo. Queria dizer: “Está feito. A decisão foi tomada”.
5. Anno domini. No ano do Nosso Senhor. Exemplo: “Foi no ano de Nosso Senhor de 1492 que Colombo singrou no oceano azul”.
6. Ante meridiem. Antes do meio-dia; em inglês, corresponde à abreviatura a.m.
7. Aqua vitae. Água da vida. Costuma significar aguardente, uísque ou qualquer outra bebida destilada.
8. Audio. Eu ouço. A pronúncia dos romanos provavelmente lembrava o nome dos carros Audi.
9. Bona fides. Bona fides são credenciais que demonstram boa-fé ou honestidade.
10. Carpe diem. Agarre o dia, ou aproveite bem o seu tempo.
11. Cave canem. Cuidado com o cão. Letreiro encontrado num chão de mosaico em Pompéia, por exemplo.
12. Circa. Por volta de, aproximadamente. Júlio César nasceu circa 100 a.C.
13. Cogito ergo sum. “Penso, logo existo.” Conclusão famosa do filósofo francês René Descartes. Ele achou que esra declaração era a única prova defensável da vida. Tudo o mais poderia ser fantasia.
14. Curriculum vitae. O curso da vida - ou histórico escolar e de trabalho. Em geral, abreviado como CV.
15. Deus ex machina. Literalmente, deus saído da maquína, como na hora em que os dramaturgos gregos faziam Zeus descer do céu pendurado em arames para resolver problemas do enredo. Passou a significar histórias mal contadas onde alguma força externa faz tudo dar certo no final.
16. Dulce, et decorium est pro patria mori. “É doce e correto morrer pela pátria”. Verso de Horácio.
17. Ergo. Portanto.
18. Exempli gratia. Por exemplo, em geral, abreviado como e.g.
19. Fiat lux! Faça-se a luz.
20. Habeas corpus. Literalmente, “tendes o corpo”. Passou a significar que não se pode prender alguém sem julgamento; o “corpo” tem de ser levado ao tribunal.
21. In camera. Em segredo, não às claras. “A reunião aconteceu in camera”.
22. In flagrante delicto. Em incidência de infração; pego no ato do crime.
23. Ipso facto. Pelo próprio fato. “Fechei a minha casa a você. Ispo facto, você não vai entrar”.
24. Magna cum laude. Com grande louvor e honra. “Ele se formou magna cum laude”.
25. Modus operandi. Método de ação; o estilo, os hábitos profissionais de alguém.
26. Non compos mentis. Não de mente sã. Maluco.
27. Non sequitur. Que não se segue que - um argumento mal apresentado. “Ele nunca toma banho. Deve preferir gatos a cachorros”.
28. Nota bene. Observe bem. Em geral, abreviado como “n.b.” Observe que “Id est” também é muito comum e significa “isto é”. “Id est” costuma ser abreviado como “i.e.”
29. Paterfamilias. Pai da família; o chefe da família.
30. Persona non grata. Pessoa que não é bem-vinda.
31. Post meridiem. Depois do meio-dia; em inglês, corresponde à abreviatura p.m.
32. Post mortem. Depois da morte, póstumo. Costuma ser usado para designar a autópsia, ou cirurgia póstuma feita para determinar a causa da morte.
33. Postscriptum. Literalmente, “coisa que foi escrita depois”. Costuma ser abreviada como “p.s.”
34. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Quem guarda os guardas?
35. Quod erat demonstrandum. O que era pra ser demonstrado. Costuma ser escrito como QED no final das demonstrações.
36. Quo vadis? Para onde vai?
37. Requiescat in pace. “Que descance em paz”. Costuma-se usar a abreviatura RIP.
38. Semper fidelis. Sempre fiel. Lema do Corpo de Fuzileiros Navais dos Estados Unidos. O lema dos Reais Fuzileiros Navais britânicos é “Per mare per terram” - por mar, por terra. Já o Corpo de Fuzileiros Navais da Marinha do Brasil é “Ad Sumus” - aqui estamos.
39. Senatus populusque romanus. O senado e o povo de Roma. As legiões imperiais levavam SPQR escrito em seus estandartes. É engraçado, mas ainda se vêem essas letras nas tampas de bueiros da Roma moderna.
40. Sic. Assim. É usado para que o leitor saiba que aquilo que acabou de ler, por mais estranho que pareça, é assim mesmo. Alguns estudiosos alegam que deste advérbio teve origem o “sim”.
41. Status quo. “O estado das coisas”. A situação atual. Exemplo: “É fundamental manter o status quo.”
42. Sub rosa. Sob a rosa; secreto. Vem do costume de colocar uma rosa sobre a moldura da porta para indicar que o que se dissesse ali dentro não deveria ser repetido.
43. Tabula rasa. Literalmente, “tabuleta raspada”. Ficha limpa. Estado de inocência.
44. Terra firma. Terreno sólido.
45. Terra incognita. Terra desconhecida. Usado em mapas antigos para mostrar as regiões ainda inexploradas.
46. Vade retro satana! É uma ordem para se livrar dos desejos ou da tentação de pecar.
47. Veni, vidi, vici. Vim, vi e venci. Dito por Júlio César depois de uma revolta na Grécia, que ele sufocou numa tarde.
48. Versus. Contra; em geral, abreviado como “v” ou “vs”.
49. Veto. Proíbo.
50. Vox populi. Voz do povo.
51. Dura lex sed lex. A lei é dura, mas é lei.
52. Lato sensu. Em sentido amplo.
53. Stricto sensu. Em sentido restrito.
54. Bis in idem. De novo outra vez. Indica repetição desnecessária.
55. Erga omnes. Contra todos. Quando uma decisão é erga omnes, significa que atingirá não só as partes, mas todos os indivíduos.
56. Ex nunc. A partir de agora. Efeitos não retroativos
57. Ex tunc. A partir de então. Efeitos retroativos. O que aconteceu antes também recebe os efeitos da decisão.