Cookie Monster’s Chocolate Chip CookiesHad the honor of making these delicious chocolate chip cookies with Cookie Monster himself!
Yields 3 dozen cookies
The things you’ll needIngredients
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Electric mixer
- 3 ounce ice cream scoop
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
Let’s get Started!
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- On low speed, beat in the flour mixture until combined and then fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a 3 ounce ice cream scoop to scoop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them 3 inches apart. Lightly flatten cookies with the palm of your hand.
- Bake until golden brown, 7 to 9 minutes.
- TaDa! Cookie Monster goes crazy for these cookies!