matt and sam holt invited shiro to go golfing with them once before the kerberos mission can you please describe what happened its for Science™
Matt, Commander Holt, and Shiro go golfing to Bond™ before the Kerberos Mission, oh my god. This is the stuff of dreams.
- Shiro has never gone golfing once in his life. He was shocked to learn that Arnold Palmer was a real person.
- Shiro: Hey so do I wear, like, the outfit?
Shiro: You know, the outfit. With the little hat and the white pants that are kinda like capris?
Matt: Yes. You have to wear the outfit. It’s essential to the golfing experience.
- All three of them wear the Golf Outfits. Commander Holt and Shiro don’t get why Matt is taking so many selfies.
- Commander Holt is wearing a pea green argyle vest.
- They all pile into the golf cart. Shiro insists on driving because he’s the pilot for the mission.
- Matt and Commander Holt decide their ride doesn’t go fast enough and they make Shiro pull over behind some random shack so they can do
semi-illegalmodifications to it. They make Shiro stand guard while they prop open the hood.
- Matt falls into the lake.
- He does this three times.
- (TBF, one of those times happened because Shiro chased after him in the golf cart and Matt was scared for his life.)
- Commander Holt is Ridiculously Strong and keeps whopping his golf balls directly into the sun. And then he can’t find them, so he makes Matt go into the lake to fish up some spares.
- Commander Holt: Well boys, it appears that I’ve lost my balls :/
- Shiro: (to Matt) Can he legally say that to us??
- All three of them are constantly doing the golf clap. Shiro comes out of the bathroom and the Holts are there waiting for him, politely cheering him on.
- Commander Holt is like. Blatantly cheating. But Matt and Shiro don’t know enough about golf to call him out on it.
- Commander Holt: Okay, so, because I accidentally hit that bird, that counts as a birdie!
- Matt: What? That has got to be fake.
- Commander Holt: Oh yeah? Why else would it be called a birdie, Matt?
- Shiro: That doesn’t sound right, but I don’t know enough about golf to dispute it.
- Shiro keeps trying to run Matt over with the New And Improved golf cart and Matt flips out and tries to fend it off with his golf clubs. They break. The golf cart remains unyielding.
- Shiro: WITNESS ME