1. OMG! Sembene is gone… [Cries forever]
2. Oh? So, it was the doll talking to Vanessa. I knew it!
3. It’s kind of weird to hear a doll with Vanessa’s face and voice calling Vanessa “My beloved.”
4. I like that Vanessa has always known they can’t take her soul.
5. Why is Evelyn almost crying?
6. “You have no power to tempt me. I have faced eyes more cruel than yours, woman.” Hahaha! You go, Vanessa!
7. This witches and their hissing. [Snores]
8. Poor Victor. He’s tormented as well by his guilt over his creations.
9. Okay. I’m bored with those three tormenting Malcolm.
10. Poor Victor. He’s too fragile as it is.
11. All these bastards want to make Malcolm and Victor kill themselves! NO!
12. OMG! This is heartbreaking. The perfect family, the perfect children, and Ethan as the perfect husband. A loving husband at that. They look so happy together. How cruel because Vanessa knows it will never become a reality.
13. Hahaha! Ethan just wanted an hour with Vanessa. Aw! [Cries forever]
14. It’s so sad to see Vanessa’s smile slowly vanishing.
15. Poor Vanessa. How much more suffering must she endure?
16. At least the doll let us know Vanessa is in love with Ethan.
17. “Kiss me.” Who would ever kiss a doll that looks exactly like them? Eff that.
18. And the doll closed her eyes and opened her mouth! Ewww!
19. I hope Vanessa didn’t mean it when she said she doesn’t want a normal life anymore.
20. Verbis Diablo throw down! I’m team Vanessa.
21. Hahaha! Evelyn is just screaming like she did in season one!
22. “Beloved, know your master.” I love that line. Finally Vanessa showed her true power!
23. Evelyn freaking out because she’s losing her beauty is the best.
24. And just like that, Ethan killed her. [Sighs] He could’ve done that in the beginning of the season and Sembene would still be alive… But yay! Ethan, the protector, Chandler, I mean, Talbot. Ah, whatever.
25. OMG! Werewolf Ethan recognized Vanessa! Yasss! But he didn’t let her touch him. Aw.
26. That witch stayed hissing at Lyle for 15 minutes? Useless!
27. “Never underestimate the power of a queen with lovely hair, my dear.” Hahaha! Mr. Lyle dgaf anymore.
28. I’m glad the spell was broken as soon as Evelyn died.
29. Well, I guess Vanessa is the scorpion.
30. I wish Vanessa had burned that place to the ground, just to add a little ‘spark’ to her exit.
31. I was hoping Sembene would make it but now I’m sure he’s gone. Noooooo!
32. Please, John. Kill the Putneys. Kill them all!
33. This bastard, “A few shillings and a candle.” I hope he suffers the most. No! I want Lavinia to suffer the most.
34. Hahaha! Yasssss! He snapped that bitch’s neck like nothing. Ah, John, I’m so proud of you.
35. I’m glad he let Lavinia alive. Suffer bitch! But I’m sure she’ll be able to make a wax figure of his face so the police can recognize him…[Sighs]
36. Ah, nothing like Hecate singing us a song before she sets her mother’s house on fire.
37. No, Victor, you’re so not fine.
38. Aw! Mr. Lyle offering his friendship to Victor is the cutest thing ever.
39. Poor Victor. He expected Lily to be impatiently waiting for him. Sorry, man. She gone.
40. I hope Victor doesn’t think he can go to Dorian’s house and just kill him.
41. When did Brona learn to dance so well? Why are they dressed in white? Did Mr. Lyle go to Dorian’s house to do Brona’s hair? So many questions.
42. Dorian looks gorgeous in white. Oh, lord!
43. Okay. Normal people stop dancing when the music stops but not these two. These two keep going like idiots.
44. “Spare me your gallantry.” Translation: “Go fuck yourself, Dorian.”
45. Oh? So just like that, Lily moved in with Dorian? Be careful, darling. We know what happened to the last person who moved in with him.
46. Wow! Dorian and Lily truly deserve each other. They have no heart and as such they’ll end up killing each other for sport.
47. Victor, honey, have some dignity please!
48. Oh, I hope Lily’s ending is slow and painful.
49. I’m glad Victor shot Brona but, unfortunately, she didn’t die. He needs John for that and only one match to end Dorian’s life. Also, Dorian got scared for a moment.
50. Ahem. Dorian doesn’t waste an opportunity, does he?
51. I’m glad that now Victor knows Dorian is an immortal.
52. “They are made for killing.” It’s interesting to realize that Dorian sees himself as a sort of God but I doubt that Brona has forgiven him for humiliating her at the theatre.
53. Poor Victor. This is too much for him.
54. Okay. I’ll say it again. Brona is insane. Does she think she can rule the world? Hahaha! Wait until Dracula appears or the devil. She’s a walking corpse. I’m sure one of them will be able to control her like a puppet, then she will know terror.
55. Enjoy your time together, Brona and Dorian. Enjoy it while it lasts.
56. Oh, no! Malcolm will go to Africa and leave Vanessa behind! Wait, maybe they can bring Sembene back to life there! Yes, I still have hope.
57. Aw! Ethan was waiting for Vanessa inside her room. Now, kiss!
58. Poor Ethan. He feels so guilty. But…I have to say, Sembene told you not to go.
59. Yes, Ethan, she knows what you are and not because you told her, by the way. What if you’d killed her as well, huh? You’re lucky you’re cute, tall, have nice hair, a sexy voice, and a perfect nose because those are the only reason why I keep forgiving your bullshit. P.S. I love you.
60. Come on, Ethan! She’s saying yes right now. You couldn’t kill her as a werewolf. What else do you want?
61. He wouldn’t even let her kiss him? Wtf, Ethan? Please don’t go to the police.
62. Omg. He did go to the fucking police.
63. NO! Not a goodbye letter. Ethan…I have only so much patience, my boy.
64. And now he confessed. You have two guns man. You didn’t need help to die. Well, I guess he wanted to pay for what he has done as a form of self-torture. Ah, Ethan, how you love your precious guilt.
65. Wait, I’ve just realized that Vanessa told Ethan that Malcolm would leave her alone in the house but he decided to turn himself in anyway? So, now Ethan doesn’t care about Vanessa’s safety? Ah, he doesn’t know there are two evils who will hunt Vanessa until the end of time and he hasn’t accepted that he is the only one who can help stop them.
66. Ethan, what have you done…
67. I hate Rusk so much!
68. Noooo! Ethan is going back to America to his monstrous father!
69. OMG, Victor. What the fuck are you doing? You better not over dose!
70. I hope Mr. Lyle or Vanessa pays Victor a visit and save him.
71. It breaks my heart to see both John and Vanessa in complete despair.
72. Poor John. He has tried too long to connect with people. I don’t blame him for feeling the way he feels and still he has kind words for Vanessa.
73. Poor Vanessa. She’s so hurt and lonely. Ethan should’ve stayed instead of running away from her and Vanessa should’ve told him what she saw at Evelyn’s house. Perhaps their future wouldn’t be exactly as she saw it but they could’ve had a future together.
74. I wish Vanessa had invited John to live with her when he asked her to go with him.
75. Omg! John cried! And now, I’m crying too!
76. Three ships, three different destinations, and all three have tormented people in them.
77. Fucking Rusk put Ethan in a cage! And he cut his hair! Oh, you fucker! I hope he kills you.
78. “I thank you for your affection and understanding.” By leaving you.
79. Poor Vanessa. It’s so sad to see her go around the house turning off the lights. No Malcolm, no more Sembene, and no more Ethan.
80. So in that letter, Ethan pretty much told Vanessa he was going to his death and asks her to be strong.
81. “Written with love; Ethan.” Oh, Ethan, you should’ve stayed with her.
82. I don’t blame Vanessa for burning the cross. She has nothing left in her.
83. “So we walk alone.” How heartbreaking.
84. “Dear Vanessa: Your many kindnesses, I will always carry with me. Such generosity has not been a part of my life and I thank you for your affection and understanding. In my most frightened and lonely moments, you were there and such light you brought to me but I’m made for the dark as we both know. I am fit for only one place and should’ve been there, long ago. Deep in the cold clay, on a forgotten hill. Your rode may be difficult but mine is doomed. So, we walk alone. Written with love: Ethan.”