-Who is most likely to abandon the other? -Who is most likely to take a bullet for one another? - Who is most likely to blurt out the phrase ‘I hate you’ during an argument? - Who would most likely hurt the other if provoked? - Who would be willing to sell their soul for the other? - Who of the two would go to hell and back just to save the other? - Who is most likely to forget about the other after years of not seeing one another? - Would any of them be able to betray the other under circumstances? - If it was an apocalyptic world and one of them was infected, would the other be able to kill them before they turn? - If one of them told a big lie to the other, would the other be able to forgive them? - Which one holds in their feelings/problems? Which one of them just lets it out? - Which of them is most likely to break a promise? - How would each react if they found out that the other has been brutally killed? - If one had to leave (move away) for good, and the two would never be able to see the other anymore, how would their goodbye go? - What is one thing they could never forgive the other for doing?
Oh! It’s not every day I get to express my feelings on QuiObi. Yes, I do enjoy this ship once in a while.
1. Who would sell their soul to the devil to save the other. Qui-Gon would feel it’s totally worth it if it means his much younger lover gets to live on.
2. Who would become a stalker, in the right (wrong) situation. I feel that Obi-Wan would do so if Qui-Gon starts acting oddly.
3. Who would pine away in silence their entire lives without confessing their love. Qui-Gon. He’s a lot older and Obi is so young and deserves someone his own age, right???
4. Who would leave their friends, family, and life to move overseas to be with the other one. Qui-Gon
5. Who would be the most worried the other might cheat on them. I’m pretty sure they both have a good amount of trust that the other won’t cheat.
6. Who would run into a burning building to save a stranger while the other calls 911. Obi-Wan would rush in and Qui-Gon would curse at Obi’s self-sacrificing ways and call for help as he rushes in after him to help.
7. Who would haunt the other after death and chase away other suitors. Both would want the other to move on. Especially Qui-Gon. They would haunt each other until they knew that the other would be ok without them.
8. Who would stand up at the other’s wedding and say they object. Neither. They both just wants what’s best for the other.
9. Who would write long, beautiful poems for the other. Qui-Gon
10. Who would love the other no matter how evil the other became. Obi-Wan.he’s just like that. Qui-Gon, however, has a past with people he cares about falling and he doesn’t handle it well.
11. Who would be the most likely to become an addict (gambling/drugs/etc.). I don’t think he’d let himself grow addicted but I could see Qui-Gon trying a few things out.
Qui-Gon: Sure, I’ll try one or two… Obi-Wan: No!
12. Who would propose in a grand gesture of some kind. Qui-Gon.
13. Who would go berserk at harm or death befalling the other. Well, it’s kinda canon that Obi-Wan does with Maul so…. I think that answers that!
14. Who would spend too much money on expensive gifts for the other. Once in a while Qui-Gon.
15. Who would fight an impossible battle to give the other time to escape. They both would.
16. Who would be able to spend centuries in misery waiting for the other to be reborn. Qui-Gon again. He’s waited this long for love, he’ll wait longer to find him again.
Hi friend who hates pip here the other anon that said i hate pip and the girls is only partly correct. Yes it is true i hate pip, but i only hate the girls for one reason, and one reason only "the list". They put Kyle as last on the list, when Kyle is probably the cutest out of all the guys. All the other guys are adorable nuggets except Cartman, he can go die in a hole. In all other episodes, the girls are all amazing, and queens. Except Rebecca, Leslie, and all other girls who try to date Kyle
I APPRECIATE THIS ANON THANK U BUT I WOULD SELL MY SOUL IF I HAD ONE FOR REBECCA SO I DONT AGREE WITH U THERE BUT NOW IM DIVIDED ON BOTH SIDES HHHFBBEBE I CANT CHOOSE I HOPE U BOTH MAKE A RESOLUTION THABK U FOR TELLING ME
Chapters: 13/? Fandom: Strange Magic (2015) Rating: Explicit Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Relationships: Bog King/Marianne (Strange Magic) Characters: Bog King (Strange Magic), Marianne (Strange Magic), Dawn (Strange Magic), Roland (Strange Magic), Thang (Strange Magic), Stuff (Strange Magic), Griselda (Strange Magic) Additional Tags: demon, Deals With The Devil, Revenge, selling her soul, human AU, Slow Burn, Eventual Smut, Demonic Contract, I have too many ideas and no control, Smoking, cursing Summary:
Marianne agrees to a wager with a demon named Bog King
8tracks has that new time limit, but playmoss won’t play the more copyrighted songs so you gotta like click through to youtube sometimes. i’ve been working on these playlists for months why are the mix sites out to ruin the experience.. alas….
i’ve posted a long explanation of her story before, and the lists have short descriptions, but also here’s a medium backstory, if u want to know a medium amount. It shouldn’t require knowledge of inquisition beyond the fact that it’s a rpg w elves n magic n shit, and a player character whose choices affect the lives of their companions.
Good luck! Merlin Memory Month Prompt Day 3: Path III - Emotion/Mood: Passionate I really should apologize because this time I misused the prompt quite a lot. This is not about the passion between Merthur. This is about my own passion for them. For this I digged out the very first scribble I EVER made of Merthur and put color on it. I thought a lot about why the first scribble I made was a good luck-hug before a tournament? It seems this had been very important to me *sobs* these boys…