Tagged by the lovely @breeeliss
- always post the rules
- answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
- write 11 questions of your own
- tag 11 people
what’s one thing you wish you had the time for but don’t?
Haircare. Learning how to groom and style your hair is super important in most Native American families, and mine is no exception. My grandma always made sure I was washing/conditioning correctly and my father sat down to brush my hair 100 strokes EVERY NIGHT, so for most of my life my hair has been very long and very healthy. Of course… when I turned 16 I went through my rebellious “cut my hair short becuase im #edgy” phase and now that im in college I dont have the time/money to take care of my hair the way it should be, but I’m really hoping I will get back into the ritual of it all when Im a bit older!
what’s your favorite type of tea?
Im team hot cocoa thanks lol
dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, or neither?
candles or christmas lights?
I have sting lights EVERYWHERE around my bedroom so christmas lights all the way.
you’re on a ten hour flight. what book do you bring?
”Spinning Straw into Gold” by Joan Gould (read this if you can its INCREDIBLE)
what’s one thing you look for in a friend?
hhmmmmm, I like honesty above all. When people start going behind my back/telling lies/playing games I drop them so fast lol.
what movie do you watch when you’re sick?
Howl’s Moving Castle <3
what do you love about yourself the most?
I’m good at making others feel comfortable/welcomed! I’ve always been an empathetic person, and I like to know everyone around me is being taken care of, which is probably why so many people jokingly call me “mom” lol.
what kind of a tagger are you on tumblr (no tags, tags for organization, uses tags to scream, etc.)?
I have a few specific tags I use for finding certain posts, but I usually dont tag ships or what show/movie/video game a post is from. Occasional yelling if im re blogging a gift or something by a friend.
what book series were you obsessed with in middle school?
I was a Percy Jackson nut (and still am!)
leave a cute baby animal gif <3
BEST QUESTION EVER
- Ice Cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt?? Favorite flavor?
- What do you do on your “down days”?
- Stomach, back, or side sleeper?
- What was the last thing you watched on youtube?
- Which fictional character would you want to be stranded on an island with?
- Whats your favorite way of treating yourself on a budget?
- If you could finish one thing today what would it be?
- Name one video game you will always come back to.
- What was your archetype in school? Were you the popular kid? The funny one? The Naruto-runs-down-the-hallways type?
- How often do you change your blog theme?
- Post a selfie or a picture of your pet. Or both!