self help tips
- make your bed - even if you don’t think you can get out of bed you can still feel productive + clean
- have a bottle of water by you - work on sipping it throughout the day and eventually you’ll get better at drinking the right amount and staying hydrated! if you’re still having troubles you could always have fruit squash rather than water
- eat yoghurt - yoghurt is a great snack that requires no effort! its tasty and usually pretty healthy
- baby wipes - these are a life saver for when showering isn’t an option, just wipe down your pits + bits (as my mum says) and around your face to feel refreshed
- sticky notes - placing little reminders around your space is a good way to stay organised and positive. put them somewhere you’ll see them, or create a small place specifically for reminders and kind words. plus, it gives you a great excuse to go stationery shopping!
- have a chilled drink - cold drinks are great for waking up and preparing yourself for the day, or rejuvenating yourself after a tough day
- have a hot drink - hot drinks like tea or hot chocolate are really good at relaxing you after feeling anxious or if you’re trying to get to sleep; they also make you feel warm + fuzzy when in the colder months. its also fun to try lots of different types of tea and pick a favourite too!! i wouldn’t recommend drinking coffee as it has lots of caffeine and can be bad for you if you drink a lot
- make playlists - playlists are fun to make and fun to listen to. make playlists for every season, make playlists that remind you of a certain person or make playlists of songs you want a friend to listen to. make playlists for when falling asleep is too difficult, for when everything is too loud, or for when you’re excited. the possibilities are endless
- try bullet journaling - a bullet journal is a quick and easy way to organise your thoughts and stuff you have to do. just google it!
- write lists - lists are a great way to stop stressing about something coming up. if youre going shopping write a list of what to buy, alternatively if youre going to an event write a list of what you want to do and times
these are a few of the things that help me, if you have any more tips let me know!!