IMAGINE IDEAS FOR ANYONE WHO WRITES ABOUT THE JOKER
I’ve seen like a lot of the same imagines for the Joker lately and I thought it would be nice if I gave some “prompts”, I guess? I think that’s what they’re called. Feel free to use, and you don’t have to worry about giving credit or whatever unless you want too. They’re just ideas. AND THIS GOES FOR ALL THE JOKERS I KNOW I SWITCHED BETWEEN NAMES BUT IF I SAY “MISTAH J” IT DOES NOT MEAN IM REFERRING TO ONLY JARED LETO’S JOKER
If the reader is more on the Innocent/Pure/Sweet side:
An Imagine where:
1) The Joker teaching the reader how to use guns and knives
2) The Joker getting the reader the best self defence classes
3) The reader absolutely hating blood and gore, so they freak out when Mistah J brings them along on his trip to deal with some “business” and he kills someone right in front of them.
4) Him telling them all of his most wild stories and them being so fascinated because you’ve never heard anything like them.
5) Actually, when they can’t sleep at night they make him tell them either one of them (probably their favourite) or all of them, until they fall asleep.
6) Being the complete opposite of him and nobody, including himself, understanding how you guys work so well.
7) The Joker coming home and into bed late at night and waking the reader up so he can rant to them about how annoying Batman is and how stupid he feels, while they run their fingers through his hair, calmly laying there and listening.
8) The reader actually being really nice and kind to his men, and always having to apologize on his behalf to his men and the men end up falling in love with you (platonic) and caring for you just like how they do for Mistah J.
9) The reader only letting the Joker spoil them so much, until they have to tell him that they can go places and buy stuff on their own, but they really appreciate it.
10) The Joker hating his scars and, because he can’t control his emotions well, he always has very bad outbursts and they always result in the reader having to calm him down and tell him that they love him very much and no matter how scars he has that’s never going to change and how wonderful and beautiful he really is.
11) The Joker not being to keen on dating the reader in the beginning because he’s nervous that one of his enemies will try and hurt her. But then he becomes obsessed with her and of course that all changes
12) The Reader always staying home and never coming into Mistah J’s business meetings, because just because they’re dating a criminal doesn’t mean they want to be apart of all that stuff too.
13) The Joker not understanding how someone can be so sweet and pure, and you not understanding why it’s so much fun to kill, but both of you are perfectly fine not understanding each other. (This one is shit, I’m so sorry)
14) (This is kinda more a personal opinion, but I think it could still work.) The Joker sometimes getting really angry at you and at himself, just because he doesn’t understand why he cares so much about you and how you’re feeling and why he wants to talk to you so much. And he just freaks out, but then he sees the reader probably looking nervous or trying to ask him what’s wrong and he would just stop and hug them very tightly, and say nothing.
15) This doesn’t really have to do with what the reader is, it’ll work for anything. I just thought this would be cute/funny, imagine the reader being like catholic/christian and they pray for the first time in front of him super casually bc they don’t think anything of it. It’s normal for them. And him being like: “What the fuck? Babe, what are you doing? Are you okay? Babe!” And them stopping and being “Babe, I’m praying!” and him being like “What? Pr- What?” and just ofbsjannavs that would be so cute!
If the reader is on the Independent/Bold/Mature side:
An imagine where:
1) The reader working a really good job and refusing to take a day off just to help the Joker rob a bank or blow something up.
2) The reader being probably the only one able to tell the Joker what to do.
3) The reader being not really into Mistah J’s type of “business”, but sometimes if they’ve had a very stressful week they’ll come along on a trip. The Joker lives for those days.
4) The reader having no problem speaking their mind. This usually leads to very bad fights, because you won’t take shit from him even if you love him. (I think he would secretly adore this)
5) The Joker being just a bit more “nice” to people whenever the reader is around, because he some small part of him wants to impress them.
6) Both of you taking really nice bubble baths together after really stressful days.
7) The Joker is able to bring out the readers needy and silly side. He loves this side of her.
8) The reader actually gets scared really easily and when the Joker finds out, he teases her.
9) The Joker not being that protective of the reader. Until they go out. Then it’s full PDA.
10) The reader gets really needy when they’re tired and they’re always all over the Joker. He lives for those nights.
So this is all I can think of right now, but I read it over and I realized it sounds more like a “Dating the Joker would include”, but it’s not. Um, these are to help anyone that write Joker imagines. They’re ideas for you to create an imagine about. So like, you’d read it and then based off of the idea, you’d create a full imagine about it. Or they can help you write something entirely different! It’s completely up to you, but I just noticed that a lot of Joker Imagines are the same idea/plotline and I was just trying to help expand that abit more. Over the next few days, I’ll be adding more, because a lot of this was complete shit and I know that nobody is gonna use those ones. I hope this helped someone.