This is a challenge we created to help you start the new years off right! We have divided it into four weeks; self love/acceptance, motivation/productivity, spreading love, and exercising.
Every week we will post a more detailed explanation for the week. There will be 6 challenges to complete throughout the week so you will have one day off (: Every other day you can complete the challenges and post about them so we can see what you did ! When you post them please tag #2014selflove.
We will be giving away a small prize to our favorite and most spirited participant once the challenge is over !
All of the challenges are designed to help you lead a happier life! We are aware that not everyone enjoys the same things so if there are ever any activities that make you unhappy or you know will not help you PLEASE skip them! This challenge is about being the healthiest & happiest version of you that you can be and you are the only one in control of happiness & health!
We hope that everyone has an amazing New Years and that you all start your new year off to a great start! We are here if you need anything or have any questions!
This is not mine obviously but it was texted to me so I wanted to share. I am on day 2. I missed yesterday so I’m a day behind which is okay because my sole purpose of doing this is how amazing it feels and IS for your body to get a short work out each day. And in a perfect world, id do yoga on my rest days. But I’m not sure I’ll be able to get myself organized enough for that. However the bottom line is this feels incredible. I feel empowered, happy, energetic and body positive after just a short work out as listed. I don’t hope to lose a single pound. But I would like to be toned because that would be cool! So that will come with probably losing a few pounds which is kind of cool too. But I am sharing this because none of that is important to me. I am doing this only because I like a good challenge and this feels good on my body. And I would challenge my followers to participate for the same reason. I am debating doing a before and after photo. Problem is that I took a photo of myself naked for my own personal “before” and I deleted it because I loved what I saw. And I didn’t see any need to change it. And I don’t want to get caught up in that. Do it because you DESERVE it. Who’s with me? We can encourage each other! Feel free to inbox me asking how my day of abs was each day ;) keeping each Other accountable. Xoxox.
It’s time for the very first challenge! I am so excited because I want you all to see your beautiful selves!
For this months challenge, this is what you have to do:
1. Get a pen and paper.
2. Stand in front of a mirror.
3. Pick out your beauties. The features you have that you like about yourself. You all have plenty of them!
4. Write them all down.
5. Take a photo of the piece of paper you wrote all your beauties down on.
6. Post it on tumblr and tag #selfesteemproject2014.
That’s it for the first challenge! So here are just a few points:
• the more beauties you put on your page, the better! You’re all beautiful.
• you have until the 11th of March to do this challenge.
• please please please make sure you tag #selfesteemproject2014 when posting your picture, so everyone can have a look at everyone’s.
• you might feel uncomfortable doing this challenge but I highly highly encourage you to do it! This project is about learning about yourself and discovering your beauties. This does mean getting out of your comfort zone though so please take part. :)
So that’s about it! If you have any questions please send me a message in my ask.
if you aren’t part of the self esteem project 2014 and are eager to join you can go to my updates tab and click the link or look under the tag #selfesteemproject2014 and it will be the first post there. :) go everyone, take part!