Story Summary: It began as an attempt to keep Kevin safe. You barged into his fraternity and intimidated everyone in sight, looking for that bastard Sam Winchester. You’re quickly distracted from the main mission when a pair of blue eyes and a soft smile catches your attention.
Chapter Summary: You’re on a mission: Kick Sam Winchester’s ass. Sadly, his frat brothers won’t tell you where he is.
Warnings: language, smoking, mention of weed, mention of hazing. WARNING: Sam’s a scadouche in this fic, my bad g.
Word count: 1800+
A/N: IT WAS A ONE SHOT I PROMISE I'UNNO WHAT HAPPENED *sobs softly* (It’ll be three chapters, tops!) Tags at the bottom!
Kevin shifts awkwardly as you knock on the door, shooting you a concerned look. “It’s not that serious –”
“No no no, it’s that serious to me,” you say, resisting the urge to grab Kevin’s hand in yours. A tall, brown-eyed boy wearing a snapback hat and a Bob Marley sweater cracks open the door, a puff of smoke wafting out as he does. With a lazy smile, he waves a blunt at you, flinching as you point an accusing finger at him.
“The baby’s not mine, condom squad,” he says, glancing down. Frowning, you shake your head.
“Are you Sam Winchester?” you growl, gaining a groan from Kevin.
“No, but close. I’m Gunner Lawless, eldest of the Lawless men.” He bangs on his chest, letting out a high pitched scream that makes you flinch back. Pausing, Gunner scratches his head. “Well, like, besides my dad and shit.”
“Show me Sam,” you say. Gunner glances between you and Kevin, drawing his eyebrows together.
“Pledge Kev, tell your girlfriend to chill –”
“NOW,” you snap, making both men flinch.
“What’s the problem here?” a rasping voice says from inside. You push past Gunner, dragging Kevin along with you. A blue eyed man puts out a cigarette in an ashtray, tossing it to the side with a smirk. “She’s cute pledge Kev,” he says, slicking a hand through his hair. You scrunch your nose at the compliment, staring around the house. It wreaks of sweat and bad decisions; you can tell that many mistakes have been made by the stains on the floor alone. The blue eyed man clears his throat, extending his hand. “I’m Castiel, call me Cas –”
i have nothing to do so here are some headcanons i’ve come up with,, enjoy the ugly mobile format as well
• once usnavi put sonny on candy restocking duty,, he left him for twenty minutes and came back to see all of the candy gone and sonny with a stomach ache
• pete would watch graffiti artists do their thing as a kid (he would run away from home and spend hours doing this). one time, one of the artists gave pete his can and let him try it out
• usnavi would come in multiple times a week to get his hair cut when vanessa was working there (dani and carla quickly caught on)
• nina won the school’s spelling bee 4 times in a row in elementary school
• tiny mischief benny stole car keys from rosario’s once and hopped in a car and proceeded to try and drive it around the empty parking lot (kevin caught him before he got the chance to drive it into a pole)
• vanessa taught herself how to play piano (elaborate on this one with me i just imagined this and it makes me so happy?!?)
that’s all i got off the top of my head let me know if u like these!!!
i take back what I said before about there only being better words but no bad ones. There is one bad word. Got is a bad word.
Can anyone tell me what “got” means? Can you immediately and cognizantly picture what it looks like for a person to “get” something? Even if you can, you probably end up with a lot of ambiguity. “Got” can almost always be replaced.
Try rewording to avoid it (“she got better” -> “she improved”; “we’ve got to” -> “we must”), or substitute it with: became, grabbed, fetched, retrieved, developed, acquired.
At least the Overwatch fandom is arguably better at one thing: Giving humanized versions of characters realistic looks instead of white/blue eyes/brown or blond or maybe black if theyre edgy hair type looks