Hey! Hope you are having a great night! Could I maybe have McCree, Junkrat, and Roadhog helping out a s/o who has really bad sunburn? Like painful? (I was going through a similar situation a few days ago and am still feeling it lol yowch!)
ouch, sorry dude! hope that sunburn heals!! (please forgive me if this is bad, I’m a colorado girl it’s cold here)
• Mako lives in Australia, this wouldn’t be the first time he’s seen an awful sunburn like this.
• He’s such a sweetheart though. He doesn’t need words to tell you he cares.
• Each night, he joins you in a warm shower.
• Once you get out of the shower, he rubs aloe vera gel onto your burns, which usually leads to a soothing massage.
• (Those big hands are G R E A T for
• Prepare to be spoiled, because this cowboy is about to treat you like a prince/princess
• “Oh, doll, you must be achin’ all over!”
• Each night before bed, McCree will plant your sunburn in tiny kisses.
• The feeling of a scratchy beard against your burning skin isn’t great, though.
• He’ll probably rub ice cubes or an ice pack over your burn. If you’re into ice play, GET READY BOI
• Give this boy a break. He’s so worried!!!
• Even though you reassure him it isn’t //that// bad, Jamison still follows you around, fulfilling your every need.
• “Come on, love. Let me help!”
• He’s trying his best, he really is, but ashes, fire, and gunpowder aren’t really that great for a sunburn.
• In fact, their horrible.
• You aren’t trying to be mean, but poor Jamie is tracking dust and soot into your bed (his lack of showering or bathing himself doesn’t help)
• You’re going to end up sleeping alone, sadly. But he still wants to help!!!
Ariana Grande was seen for the first time since a suicide bomber set off an improvised device at her concert in Manchester on Monday night
The 23-year-old pop star and her mother Joan exited a private plane after arriving in Boca Raton, Florida
An emotional Ariana walked into the arms of her boyfriend Mac Miller, who was waiting for her on the tarmac, and gave him a lengthy kiss
The group then made their way to an SUV caravan that whisked them away to a family member’s home where police cars surrounded the property
Twenty-two people were killed in Monday night’s blast and another 119 injured, with police identifying 22-year-old Salman Abedi as the bomber
Ariana has postponed her world tour indefinitely, and wrote on Twitter Tuesday: ‘broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words’
In the “Imagine” clip, we had a very open and comfortable Sana. Comfortable with where she was in life, with how (she thought) the two sides of her identity were at peace, with her friends and family. This is reflected, partly, with her clothes and hijab. She chose, for the first time on screen, to wear her hijab wrapped only around her head (turban style) with visible earings. She’s also wearing a lighter makeup with light lipgloss instead of her traditional dark lipstick (Sana using her makeup as a shield was discussed before in a meta by @evenandsanahere).The style makes her outfit look more open than usual. She’s also wearing a cream coloured top which is unusual for her. We usually see her rock black and mainly black (although she sports colours sometimes, like that killer orange hoodie) but here, she is wearing a lighter colour as well and not just that: it creates an opening in her outfit. A “white door” in her black outfit. Straight to the heart.
In the “Ikke Snakk Til Meg” clip, however, she reverts back to the style we saw her in first. Hijab tight around her chin, all black clothes with no top with a personalised type of message on (like BOY BYE) that we can see. Her outfit is entirely closed. Her makeup is the heaviest and darkest we’ve seen her in, I think (at the exception of the first time we saw her on the show, like I said). Heavy smokey eye, really dark and opaque shade of lipstick. Her expression is closedtoo.
I just felt like pointing out how her state of mind is reflected visually in her choice of clothing and makeup as well. And how obvious the details become when the two most opposite outfits are directly compared.
Sana is now back to being closed-off. Back to trying to protect her broken heart with as many literal and figurative layers as she can.
Just wrapped up the finale and like everyone I’m still reeling from it. I wanted to sketch out a few thoughts on the show that hopefully I can return to at some point.
1) This is the best exploration of games in a work of fiction to date and should be a model for filmmakers and writers going forward. Not only does Car Boys explore modern digital gaming, it does so by using one of the most basic forms of a game: improvisational storytelling. The plot and mythology of the show emerges from Nick, Griffin, and the fanbase’s interactions and interpretations of of the game, culminating in that amazing BeamNG.drive title reveal at the end. Actual play podcasts like Adventure Zone and Friends at the Table have tapped into this before, but this is the first time I’ve seen it done so well in a visual medium. Maybe the most exciting thing about Car Boys though, and what I just can’t stop thinking about is that Nick, Griffin, and the fanbase are not the only ones telling the story, they aren’t even the main authors.
2) Car Boys is technology telling a story about itself. Where most stories about technology (Black Mirror, Blade Runner, etc) are by necessity from a human perspective, Car Boys reverses this and offers something new. The main author of Car Boys is BeamNG.drive. The thrust of the plot is driven not by what Nick and Griffin do to the game, but what it does back to them. The glitches and psychedelic imagery are so haunting because they are beyond our control and maybe even our understanding. What is the game doing and how is it doing it? How do I, the player, begin to understand my place in this digital space? How do I understand what this space is and what its for? This is part of what made the ending of the series so touching. Two small storytellers, lost in a digital infinity still finding meaning.
3) Humans have always looked to the heavens and created stories. We see comets and stars and assign them meaning. We create gods and look for life. Car Boys turns our eyes towards some kind of digital heaven and does the same. It is the best exploration of technology I’ve ever seen and I can’t wait to see what Nick and Griffin do next
Hey maybe we should go back to liking video games we want to like and maybe stop harassing people who like them or shaming people for liking certain games. It’s been pretty bad on on this website lately and I see a lot of people feeling bad for liking games or being excited for games that others keep bringing down. Be nice to each other. Let people be excited and happy if it isn’t harming anyone.
“I can’t believe you’ve never been to a track meet before.”
“I’ve never had a reason to come to one,” you say, defending yourself against Wanda’s accusatory tone and disapproving gaze.
“That’s no excuse,” she responds with a click of her tongue. “Now hurry up, we need to secure a good spot.”
You follow her blindly, not knowing what qualifies as a ‘good spot’. Unlike Wanda who has spent years attending track meets with her brother, you’ve never been to one. Like you told her, you never had a reason to attend one. Not until today.