Skype Event ( 28/07/2017 )
Hey, kids! So me and @ofeire are officially going to make the Skype event a thing for Benjamin Taylor and Ealga O’ Broin’s wedding! As you all know this is a thing we’ve been awaiting to do for quite some time so I am super duper excited about it. If you can see Ealga or Benjamin inviting your character to the wedding, or you would at least like to spectate and comment on what is to happen in the chat, please feel free to LIKE / REBLOG this post and I will write your URL down and ask for you skype name unless I already have it. That way, it will be easier to add you into the Skype group!
This event will take place on Friday around 3:00 PM (PCT) / 11:00 PM (UTC+01:00), if you need help calculating what time that should be in your country, do let me or Meg know and we will help. That being said that in case there comes to any changes in the arrangements, we will make sure to post about it and let everyone know on time.
Preferably, you should have your character’s name or URL in your Skype name so that people know who you are or who you play. This way we won’t be cluttered with unknown people and there will be no need to spam the chat with OOC details. If this by some chance manages to make you uncomfortable or you’d rather not do this, please let us know.
This too is semi important but if you want to do any dash commentary on the event, you should totally tag your post as “ BEW 2k17 “ —- as in Ben and Ealga Wedding 2k17.
Some basic rules would be:
- No OOC drama
- IC drama is okay
- Stay on subject of the event
- Try to be active in the chat
- No spamming the chat
- If you don’t like someone in the chat, for the sake of the event, just try and ignore them. We are all there to have fun
- No godmodding! All that will happen (such as wrecking a palace or potentially murder) has been discussed already beforehand
- Just be nice and respectful to the other participants
- Before the event starts, I would like everyone to reread everyone’s rule pages so that there won’t be any awkward moments if any of us mess something up. This might be a little much to ask but I do see it as important
- Again, have fun and be respectful!
Some things that will happen in the event have already been plotted out, but if you would like to suggest something, do let us know and we’ll take note. For now, this is the most you guys need to know! With that, I thank you all and wish you all a good day.